GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why isn't NG leading with this story? This is an active case where she might actually do some good...:(

Any local close enough to that Walmart to go take a pic of the entryway - so we can see just what the "stand" thingy is - the table full of cups/cart is???

TIA

Posters:

Please remember to follow TOS in your posts.

Please remember that no direct quotes from social networking sites are allowed; post links only. And, private social networking pages may NOT be linked or discussed.

Thanks!

Hoppy
mod

I think the hand cuff buddy initials indicates that they know he would be arrested if anyone found out they were in a relationship

I went to walmart and looked for what the item in the cart is and took a photo of what I think that is and also what he could be holding behind his back. These photos are from my trip to a walmart in Virginia.

Attachments

• walmart3.jpg
    walmart3.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 216
  • walmart2.jpg
    walmart2.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 198
  • walmart1.jpg
    walmart1.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 210
I thought I had posted the whole 2nd presser, but it was only the part with Jeff's mother. Here's the whole almost 15 minutes....I hope..

He's been married twice!! 2000 (NC) & 2004 (AL). If you look to the right of the main video, there is one that says "Easley, missing girl spotted in Salem" (BS, red shirt) that is 7.45 minutes long. That's a good video too with new pics and many angles of the case.

http://www.wdbj7.com/videobeta/watch/?watch=25fcef67-2c02-4b89-b7a3-0dcaabeaf8cd&cat=empty&src=front

I went to walmart and looked for what the item in the cart is and took a photo of what I think that is and also what he could be holding behind his back. These photos are from my trip to a walmart in Virginia.

Wow, I think you've got it! But this is not good. Not good at all.

From article posted by FHC....

http://www.gazettevirginian.com/inde...news&Itemid=54

Dyer said she only met Brittany’s suspected abductor, Jeffrey Scott Easley, one time.

But she was quick to add, “We didn’t like what we saw.”

The worried grandmother said she had been unaware Easley was living with her daughter and granddaughter until two weeks ago when they came home for Thanksgiving.

“I saw him for the first time Thanksgiving,” and Dyer said what the family saw that day concerned members enough to prompt them to contact Social Services.

Dyer’s sister, who asked not to be identified, said she hosted the family’s Thanksgiving gathering attended by Tina, Brittany and Easley at her home in the county.

“He kept touching her (Brittany’s) hair, caressing her, touching her hand and consuming her with his eyes,” she said. “Normally I would have said something then and there, but the house was full of people.”

The aunt, who was contacted by Headline News’ Nancy Grace for her Monday night program on the missing girl, explained several days after the Thanksgiving dinner she called her niece (Tina) in Salem to express her concerns.

“I called Tina, and she said ‘he’s leaving right away.’ I told her to call me when he left. After she said he was leaving, I thought things were ok,” the aunt continued.

The article goes on to say she contacted Social Services, but by the time she got the info for the right department it was Friday and too late....

I wonder how Brittany was responding to him?

not that it's funny, but I could just imagine you trying to explain yourself to security. "Excuse me maam....why are you taking a picture of that hatchet behind your back?"

I have been googling (cause my search history wasn't odd enough yet), it comes up on facebook semi frequently, but seems most prominent in the Anime/*advertiser censored*/Vampire erotica sites.

LOL I know what you mean. If anything ever happens to me and they do a computer search....they are going to think I'm really bizarre, bad and crazy because of the various searches I've done for the threads here. :innocent:

Your picture is great, but I still don't know what the items are. Can you tell me? Thanks

Been a very long two days. Did get to see the first presser but missed the one at 3:30 P.M. Thanks to everyone who posted the links and took the time to post what was being said during the pressers. It has taken me a good while to read all of the postings that have occurred since I left the house this morning at 7 a.m. Just now caught up.

I hate to admit I don't have really anything new to add except maybe one or two things. Some have been wondering why LE will not mention what was purchased by JE and BS at Walmart. I am really tired and not sure of the exact wording, but what I thought I heard during the presser was that the items purchased could actually give an indication of where they may be going. I took this to mean possibly buying something they could use in warmer climate; i.e., some of you think maybe they have a tent in that shopping cart.

I have to admit I had a sort of strange feeling as I drove up into the area of TS and BS's home early this morning. I did notice there appeared to be more police cars sort of patrolling around the town of Salem than one might normally see. Also, FWIW, the VA State Police Headquarters is also right there on that main street not too awfully far from Walmart (I could not really guess in mileage though) but on the same stretch of highway. I heard in the presser that VSP and FBI are assisting.

Also, my neice's children attend the little elementary school where BS was apparently a student last year. My neice showed me last year's yearbook and pointed out BS's school picture. We both remarked at how different she looks now in the pictures that are on FB, MS, etc. The little girl in last year's school picture looks like a "little girl".

Had to drive past this particular Walmart at least 3 times today. This is not too far from my own home (left home at 7:10 a.m.. and due to traffic, took me til 7:55 a.m. to get to my destination (about 2 miles from this Walmart).

Sure hope they find Brittany very soon. This is a very puzzling and sad situation and the more I hear, the worse things appear.

LOL I know what you mean. If anything ever happens to me and they do a computer search....they are going to think I'm really bizarre, bad and crazy because of the various searches I've done for the threads here. :innocent:

I have told hubby before he better not be missing for an hour. They will have rounded me up, tried me in public, and locked me up before he could get home.

Great work and thank you

Thanks for doing that Soulmagent, I think it's the tent too, and I just flipped when I saw the last pic. I pray that is not what they bought. Shivers {{{}}}}

I have to agree with all the posters here that say a 12 year old girl is not in a "realtionship" with anyone. A 12 year old girl is easily manipulated. I think this man manipulated a grieving 12 year old and her mother into believing he loved them so he could prey on "both" of them. I am a fairly intelligent middle-aged person who was preyed upon. These type of men (sociopaths) are very smooth and it's hard "not" to believe them because they are so believable. If she knows what happened to her mom, or was in the home when it happened, he has certainly convinced this girl that it was for "their" greater good. I would love to believe that this was a father/daughter relationship, but her postings say something different. It was almost as if they were in a competition for his attention, and by the time Mom figured it was not an innocent relationship, it had gone too far. JMO

I'm in Walmart a lot ( crossing my fingers that Target hits Salem soon ) and there's NOTHING by that set of doors that could be mistaken as something in the background. I was wondering if it could possibly be a belt ( I know belts hang down like that, especially if it has fell out of the belt loop ) yet I have no clue why his arm is even behind his back ; so I'm not sure. If he was putting a wallet, etc. away, then his shirt would be partially up as well. From the looks of the "clearer" picture, he's got something ( the blue item ) on one side of the shopping cart, but you can see white Walmart bags on the other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24