GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they ever checked mine, dear Lord, they'd think I had serious issues! And most of it is for stuff I look up for cases here.
I've googled every Easley in the United States. Dear LE, I am not a stalker.

Lake City is the county seat of Columbia County, [5] Florida, in the United States. In 2006, the U.S. Census Bureau estimated the city's population at 11,953.

So.... do you guys think someone should report this to LE, or do you think they've already seen it?
bizarre. That's the only post too! And that pic looks like charles manson. What goes on in Lake City, FL? I've been to FL lots and never heard of the place. Florida is going through a severe cold snap too though so they won't get much relief from the cold there.

Lake City is the county seat of Columbia County, [5] Florida, in the United States. In 2006, the U.S. Census Bureau estimated the city's population at 11,953.

I have family all around the Lake City area (but not in Lake City).

bizarre. That's the only post too! And that pic looks like charles manson. What goes on in Lake City, FL? I've been to FL lots and never heard of the place. Florida is going through a severe cold snap too though so they won't get much relief from the cold there.

You won't have heard of it unless you're in north central Florida. Several towns about that size (or smaller) but nothing too big around.

I think Lake City is at the intersection of I-75 and I-10...a lot of trailer parks there.

I would call....cannot hurt
Phone number to Roanoke PD is 504-853-2484

I just don't think they woud be using a tent right now; the current weather conditions [even in the south] are frigid, so why would they not try to find an out-of-the-way spot for the car as it would provide much better protection from the elements??:waitasec:

I grasp that he would be concerned about the car being spotted, but I also think the tent, at this time with all the news coverage, would be equally worrisome for this guy. Plus, if he needed to move quickly, packing up a tent and all the gear that goes with it would be more difficult vice turning the car key and zooming away.:runaway:

I hope LE can narrow down the search parameters, because right now it's like looking for a needle in a haystack with all the combined states that are being listed.

I'm not feeling as hopeful at this point...:shakehead:

~Mish

They guy is weird, if it is the same guy I located a twitter account and he is just out there. A lot of different sites he posted at, about crimes too.

There is Osceola National Forest right by Lake City - FL that looks huge, but I don't know if what the guy is saying is legit or not. He can always email authorities if he doesn't have a cell phone.

OK I just called and the woman told me that someone has already called it in.

They guy is weird, if it is the same guy I located a twitter account and he is just out there. A lot of different sites he posted at, about crimes too.

I was just about to say the same thing !

Googled that screen name and it appears in many crime type blogs. LMAO he is just thinking out loud.

Yeah... I googled and found a twitter site for the guy. I wouldn't take his comment too seriously now. ETA: of course, maybe LE should be the ones deciding that..

Yeah he seems to live in Ft Meyers, I think harmless, he is just commenting what he thinks without details. He posted about the haily cummings case too according to google search.

Even though he is out there I think it is good to give them tips on ANYTHING you see regarding this case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member