GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting! Because Jacksonville is a straight shot from Lake City on I-10... (if there is any credibility to the CNN.com comment)

Ah yes, I read the post on the link (on the overnight thread) where the poster said they are in Lake City. Wasn't the user name researched by sleuths and this person claims to be a psychic?

It is interesting! Do you know the driving distance from LC to JAX? I am not good at maps:innocent:

wm

Sounds like they'll be caught today. Max - tomorrow. I can't wait to find out what really happened.

Do we yet have a cause of death for mom?

Just at work up here in Collier and when I stopped at the Shell there was tons of the flyer's posted everywhere, The clerk said that LE had been Faxing them to all the Gas Station in the Whole State...

If only 1 driver and on adreneline rush, how far away could JE drive from Fri night til
today??? I'm bad on mileage and speed and time. I know that my hubby and I both driving with few pit stops made it from PA to Fla in 20 hours straight just 1 time.
Could they be in ARZ, TX,CALF by now??? where it is allot warmer than in the east???

The big thing that bothers me is the silver neon is not seen any where, do they have another car? I heard about a red SUV mentioned on here also at the beginning.
By now state troopers and truckers would BOLO for them on all interstates.

Good question. We used to drive from Roanoke to St. Clair Shores, MI and were never able to do it in less than 11 hours, not sure about mileage though.

Also, thinking back to when this all came out, it was mentioned somewhere about some tags possibly being stolen off of a church van near the area of TS's home. Have not heard anymore about that and if it was in fact true. If it really did occur, maybe LE need to say in their description of the vehicle, it has possibly a different license tag now????

I do wonder what WAS he holding behind his back. The pic seems to indicate he was pushing the cart with his right hand and the cart handle was on his belly as if he was pushing the other side of the handle with it to make it go straight. Odd photo.

Also I heard on CB Channel 9 the BOLO is going out every 15 minutes for all truckers...

Just at work up here in Collier and when I stopped at the Shell there was tons of the flyer's posted everywhere, The clerk said that LE had been Faxing them to all the Gas Station in the Whole State...

Wonderful CN2Souls! Please continue to keep us posted!

Prayers that Brittany is found safe and sound today!!!

wm

Ah yes, I read the post on the link (on the overnight thread) where the poster said they are in Lake City. Wasn't the user name researched by sleuths and this person claims to be a psychic?

It is interesting! Do you know the driving distance from LC to JAX? I am not good at maps:innocent:

wm

BBM

About an hour...

IF they have come to Florida....I also believe they would of had to either taken an back off road to come into Florida.. Or they would of had to come through before 24 hours ago...
Because when the troopers lock down the I75 and I95 no one would be able to get through that was on a BOLO

Saw this on computer this morning when I got to work. That's right across town from us. Definietely keeping my eyes peeled. FYI Mandarin is a section of Jacksonvile FL

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40581256/ns/local_news-jacksonville_fl/

Tip: Missing Va. Girl Seen In Mandarin
Police Investigate Sighting Of 12-Year-Old Brittany Smith At San Jose Walmart

This article is now saying "Jacksonville Police: False Sighting Of Abductor At Mandarin Walmart" just updated a couple of minutes ago.

Let's not lose hope !!!

EDIT ; I was right in the middle of posting this, but darlin gal and Tiko beat me to it. LOL.

I have had a rude awakening with the Amber Alert system. Have always thought that every single Amber Alert was nationwide. Now hearing about it just now being active, first in this state, then in that, etc. Why on earth is it not nationwide automatically? Is it expensive to do? If it had been nationwide from the minute it went out here in VA, they may have already found BS and JE.

NCMC1161405a1.jpg

This is a More Resent picture of him

This article is now saying "Jacksonville Police: False Sighting Of Abductor At Mandarin Walmart" just updated a couple of minutes ago.

Let's not lose hope !!!

EDIT ; I was right in the middle of posting this, but Tiko beat me to it. LOL.

Japandaaa, This false sighting just gives me more hope. It means that LE is doing a great job getting the word out and that peeps are paying attention!

I appreciate all the updates:)

wm

I have had a rude awakening with the Amber Alert system. Have always thought that every single Amber Alert was nationwide. Now hearing about it just now being active, first in this state, then in that, etc. Why on earth is it not nationwide automatically? Is it expensive to do? If it had been nationwide from the minute it went out here in VA, they may have already found BS and JE.

For some reason, I thought it was nationwide too. It would make more sense !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member