GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #8

FWIW:

jd = job done; juvenile delinquent; dork; jack & dash (steal and run); someone who trips on hallucinogens often; someone white who prefers sleeping with black women, pimp king, jump down (someone who's quick to give a male oral sex).

9 is a text code that says 'change the subject NOW...parents/teacher/authority figure approaching!'

c00 = Cool

Maybe more...this is my first search cycle.

oh my and with a YESin front of code

FWIW:

jd = job done; juvenile delinquent; dork; jack & dash (steal and run); someone who trips on hallucinogens often; someone white who prefers sleeping with black women, pimp king, jump down (someone who's quick to give a male oral sex).

9 is a text code that says 'change the subject NOW...parents/teacher/authority figure approaching!'

c00 = Cool

Maybe more...this is my first search cycle.

WOW! What do you make of JSE's full last FB post left on Sat, 12/4, day after murder:

yesjd9c00 9febqokp a1cdy

Regarding JSE’s last FB post that began “yesjd9c00”, I just read back in this and previous threads to see that it was discussed but I couldn’t find a post where the code had been deciphered. Did anyone have any luck decoding it that they could share? TIA

what date was the post? I'll take a grab at a guess of:

Yes Just Died 9 o'clock 00 hours (midnight)?

About the code thing... I think what Lysistrata has found is cool. I myself have searched and searched. However, I seriously have my doubts that JE and company were smart enough to use code. But, I'm willing to be wrong... ;)

this code thing may be slang like fam(ily) I Love You
hcb (hand cuff buddy)

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/wdbj-kidnapping-suspect-on-suicide-121710,0,10489.story
JSE told Attorney TR he'd like "the jail physician to check him out to make sure he is okay." Attorney TR says JSE believes he is not "a threat to himself or anybody else."

Sorry but in my opinion what he "would like" does not matter. He could be planning to try something stupid and seems to be a manipulative ploy to me.

yesjd9c00 9febqokp a1cdy

9feb - obviously appears to be a date...but what does the 9th of Feb signify?

a1 - would that equal A-1 like job well done?

From the link:

"There are no murder charges yet, though Brittany's mother, Tina Smith was found dead in her own home.

The Commonwealth's Attorney says "Once we've had a chance to evaluate the evidence, we will be looking to see if other charges are appropriate.""

It appears there are only a couple possible suspects with motive. I'm curious what evidence they're evaluating. :waitasec: MOO

yesjd9c00 9febqokp a1cdy

yes just did 9cc (00 crack or some type of drug)

a1 cdy (drug saying it was A1 candy meaning it was good stuff?)

Maybe he was dealing and that was code of what type of drug, when the drug was coming in and how good it is.

yesjd9c00 9febqokp a1cdy

yes just did 9cc (00 crack or some type of drug)

a1 cdy (drug saying it was A1 candy meaning it was good stuff?)

Maybe he was dealing and that was code of what type of drug, when the drug was coming in and how good it is.

It may not mean anything. For all we know, Brittany may have gotten his phone and sent the easiest quickest message she could send as a way to send out a signal so she could be found.

Reporter stated the reason they are bringing him to the juvie court is because BS is 12.

What bothers me is what is not being said at this point. "She is now a victim." Commonwealth Attorney Bowers not wanting to say when BS knew of her mother's death. Everything is "Not wanting to comment at this time." (paraphrased) it seems.

I wonder if the judge will allow a press video camera in the courtroom for the preliminary hearing? Can locals chime in with any known cases lately where that has been allowed? Also, does anyone know if the motions made by prosecution or the defense will be on line? It's available online to the public in the Alicia Debolt case and gives you a heads up. TIA

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/wdbj-kidnapping-suspect-on-suicide-121710,0,10489.story

I just realized I messed up in my previous post. It was Lt. Mason who made the statements....not the CW Attorney. Sorry.

I'm way behind here so forgive me if this was already posted.... but did anyone happen to check out Easley's divorce papers posted at
http://s1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee473/TrueCrimeArchives/Jeff%20Easley%20-%20Jeffrey%20Scott%20Eeasley/

The letter he wrote as the "answer to the complaint" was....odd. The divorce papers and letter can be found on page 2.

How sad they lost their first child and the second was apparently a premie---now with mental and physical handicaps.:( I hope she can change that child's last name. What a :loser:this guy is. My guess is he only wanted to get back with her because of HER financial support of him.:furious:

I'm way behind here so forgive me if this was already posted.... but did anyone happen to check out Easley's divorce papers posted at
http://s1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee473/TrueCrimeArchives/Jeff Easley - Jeffrey Scott Eeasley/

The letter he wrote as the "answer to the complaint" was....odd. The divorce papers and letter can be found on page 2.

I thought his rebuttal was rather "desperate" sounding; he appears to want the court to believe dissolving this marriage was neither his idea, nor did he want to give up trying to make it work. He also seems bent on making sure everyone knows he has been denied all ability to see his daughter, to include the stab at ex-wife for refusing any contact with his parents, as well.

On the surface it all sounds like he is rather sad, desperate for another chance at the marriage and repentant for past behavior toward spouse. However beneath that surface emerges the clever twist of placing blame at everyone else's feet but his own. (paraphrasing..) "She kicked ME out, I didn't abandon them...I'm admitting I messed up but she won't try to make this work for the sake of our child...she won't let me see child...she won't allow my parents contact...she, she, she". It was really all about him whining and expecting everyone to jump at his wishes.:boohoo: Boo hoo

I don't think so, not now and not ever! :furious:

~Mish

I find the answers that he's written in regards to the divorce quite interesting. I wonder if anyone has done a hand writing analysis of this document. I've got several opinions about it, but am not an expert by any means...just my own interpretation and intuition. I would rather hear someone else's take on this.

Reporter stated the reason they are bringing him to the juvie court is because BS is 12.

What bothers me is what is not being said at this point. "She is now a victim." Commonwealth Attorney Bowers not wanting to say when BS knew of her mother's death. Everything is "Not wanting to comment at this time." (paraphrased) it seems.

I wonder if the judge will allow a press video camera in the courtroom for the preliminary hearing? Can locals chime in with any known cases lately where that has been allowed? Also, does anyone know if the motions made by prosecution or the defense will be on line? It's available online to the public in the Alicia Debolt case and gives you a heads up. TIA

What gives me pause and speaks loudest (to me) is Mason's hesitation and demeanor when giving his non-answer to the question of when BS became aware of TS's death. IF, in fact, she was unaware, until after some time had passed, then why not just answer the question? I can't imagine that, if she didn't learn until later, it would cause any harm to an on-going investigation so that argument doesn't wash.

What I heard Lt. Chuck Mason state was: "right now she is a victim"; around the 1:00 minute mark. The key words for me is "right now". I am totally uncomfortable with Lt. Mason not wanting to comment on when BS knew of her mother's death.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82
Back