Resolved Valentine P Slachetka #UCP4733

Desertlily

Reaction score
Unclaimed Person / NamUs #UCP4733
Valentine P Slachetka, Male, White / Caucasian
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

I am in contact with his Second Cousin and waiting confirmation they will be calling to claim him so he can me removed from the database.
Val also has a sibling who is alive but the information is set as "private" so if they are unable to claim him I asked if they could share the Siblings name so I could attempt to locate that person.

6016c333-756d-467c-ad43-30da755d5fd0.jpg

His second Cousin called today and she was informed by the ME's office that when Val passed on they were in contact with his Sister (who was the 1 living sibling I wasn't able to identify on the family tree). Since his Sister did not have the means to pay for a burial that he was cremated and laid to rest at a cemetery. They also informed them that they will keep him an unclaimed incase a family member wishes to come forward and pay for him to be laid to rest.
I thanked the Second Cousin for calling.
I am going to ask to have his information reflect the above information that NOK was informed but was unable to claim his body.
Wondering if you guys know if Namus does that or if I need to call the Corners office to have them update his profile so no one else works on trying to located his Sister or other family members thinking no one has been informed.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back