Verdict: GUILTY for both Millard and Smich of 1st degree murder #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, the texts from DM to MS about being on a mission in woodbridge one night are concerning in retrospect. He says he's trying to find out what the guy drives. So he's just following some guy around, not even knowing what he's going to steal.

I thought it meant that the person had a second vehicle that he used at times and if they knew what he drove they would know if he was home or away????

I posted earlier that I thought the gun evidence text messages between MWJ & Millard which were not shown to the jury showed Aiding & Abetting. He acknowledges selling the gun to DM who in turn showing intent and premeditation replies that the gun will be returned dirty. MWJ says no problem I'll change the print. I believe Aiding & Abetting carries a much longer sentence. MOO

Orig post 536.
Does anyone know what he has been charged with exactly? TIA.

Regarding an appeal, I'm wondering after reading through the article about what we didn't hear, if appeals will be filed in relation to the mistrial applications submitted by the lawyers. The applications were thrown out and details are not allowed to be reported.

I was here reading just after the verdicts came in. Just had to pop in again and say how happy I am that the verdicts were what they should have been and this jury wasn't fooled for a nano second. Thoughts and prayers are with Sharlene (and all the Bosmas) and that precious baby daughter.

*The convicted murderers will never suffer enough for what they did, IMO.

Lyrics written by Smich in the two weeks after the murder were mentioned because the lyrics are a statement by the accused regarding his state of mind after the murder.

I am unsure where the information is coming from that the lyrics written by Smich occurred in the two weeks after the murder? Could you please clarify?

During the trial on May 17th it was indicated that these rap lyrics were created on February 16, 2013; its last 'save' occurred on May 21, 2013. As MS indicated on the stand, merely opening the file and then re-saving the file, even if no changes made, will show a file modification on the date of the change. If the lyrics were written 2 months prior to this event, it doesn't seem that it could possibly be a statement by the accused in regard to his state of mind after the murder.

I was reading through billandrews timeline. It actually looks like there were 3 guns purchased from Feb 10, 2012 to Sept 12, 2012.

1-One on Feb 10th, DM picks it up that night with $2,200 cash.

2-One on Feb 13th with grains. Text, "we're here" (must be CN ad DM).This must be from where she said they hung out and watch a movie or something lol

3-One on Sept 12th with confirmation of it being a 380 with beams for the weekend pickup. Then DM send a pic of the gun to CN on Sept 22nd.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by SnooperDuper

Before the trial began DM had a Star Wars haircut, all short but a braid on the left hand side at his ear. He cut the braid off just before the trial began.

Where did you hear that?

It was reported in MSM at some point, and there is a drawing by the court illustrator, Alexandra Newbould. Edited to note that it wasn't on the left side as indicated by the OP, but rather, on the right side.

attachment.php

Millard had an 8-inch long braid remaining from his formerly shaggy hair, running from behind his right ear.
http://news.nationalpost.com/news/c...profile-tim-bosma-murder-case-appear-in-court

Millard wore a white shirt with shaggy hair, and one long, shoulder-length braid on the right side of his head. He looked over at Smich several times during the hearing.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/news/new-judge-takes-over-tim-bosma-trial-1.3257030

In the other stood Millard, his most defining feature being the long, thin braid growing from behind his right ear, in contrast with his otherwise shorn hair.
http://www.thespec.com/opinion-stor...on-bosma-case-will-not-impact-trial-timeline/

Alexandra Newbould ‏@ANewbould Jan 5 Toronto, Ontario Dellen Millard (suspect in Tim Bosma murder) at hearing for trial related to death of his father, Finch W court, TO

*advertiser censored*‏@*advertiser censored* May 11@ANewbould does he have a long braid in his hair?
0 retweets 0 likes

Alexandra Newbould ‏@ANewbould May 12
@*advertiser censored* He does not. He cut it off before the trial.

[video=twitter;684537995739983872]https://twitter.com/anewbould/status/684537995739983872[/video]

Attachments

• Millard drawing with braid before cutting off Jan2016.jpg
    Millard drawing with braid before cutting off Jan2016.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 113
@susanclairmont Do we have any indication how the letters from DM were suggaled out of jail?

Susan ClairmontVerified account
‏@susanclairmont Susan Clairmont Retweeted tony pizzacalla
I do, but there is a publication ban preventing me from reporting on it.

It was reported in MSM at some point, and there is a drawing by the court illustrator, Alexandra Newbould.

Now I see why I missed that story. It was written in 2015 during the time I was in the hospital.

What a freaking weirdo DM is. Anything for attention.

Feb 29th, text MS to DM- "We need a proper plan though, so lets work on that. We can't make any mistakes."

March 11th- MS takes a pic of him and his (?) Gun

March 14th texts
DM to MS- "I love u my kneegrow."
MS to DM- "I love you a whole lot like large. Big huge monstrously massive ... You're really the brother I never had."

Last time I went through these texts on billandrews timeline, I was in the boat of MS not having his own guns. After reading these just now as I'm looking for the Woodbridge texts, I'm seeing what I hadn't before.

Sounds like DM bought MS a gun and that's what all the "I love you" are all about.

Now I see why I missed that story. It was written in 2015 during the time I was in the hospital.

What a freaking weirdo DM is. Anything for attention.

Doesn't it make sense now when he references Star Wars in his letter to Noudga? "Help me Rubikinks, you're my only hope?" JMO

I was reading through billandrews timeline. It actually looks like there were 3 guns purchased from Feb 10, 2012 to Sept 12, 2012.

1-One on Feb 10th, DM picks it up that night with $2,200 cash.

2-One on Feb 13th with grains. Text, "we're here" (must be CN ad DM).This must be from where she said they hung out and watch a movie or something lol

3-One on Sept 12th with confirmation of it being a 380 with beams for the weekend pickup. Then DM send a pic of the gun to CN on Sept 22nd.
That's why I believe the first gun mentioned that "would be returned a dirty girl" was a loaner

I am unsure where the information is coming from that the lyrics written by Smich occurred in the two weeks after the murder? Could you please clarify?

During the trial on May 17th it was indicated that these rap lyrics were created on February 16, 2013; its last 'save' occurred on May 21, 2013. As MS indicated on the stand, merely opening the file and then re-saving the file, even if no changes made, will show a file modification on the date of the change. If the lyrics were written 2 months prior to this event, it doesn't seem that it could possibly be a statement by the accused in regard to his state of mind after the murder.

"Sachak sarcastically suggested the photos show Smich in the state of fear and shock he testified to.

“That’s you, SAY 10, the genius, giving two thumbs up,” Millard’s lawyer said — a reference to Smich’s demonic rap nickname and the closing line Smich uses in a violent, self-referential rap video of himself shown to the jury — “two weeks after Mr. Bosma was killed and all of the physical evidence pointing to you was gone, gone.”

That last line was a reference to earlier evidence of Smich telling his girlfriend that Bosma was “gone, gone,” before he was arrested and charged with his murder."

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/c...ust-have-lied-jury-at-bosma-murder-trial-told

You know, the texts from DM to MS about being on a mission in woodbridge one night are concerning in retrospect. He says he's trying to find out what the guy drives. So he's just following some guy around, not even knowing what he's going to steal.

I was thinking more along the lines of not what to steal but who. I just found the texts and it's odd if you put them together. There are obviously missing texts messages between the whole band of morons. I don't imagine DM is talking to himself or saying things out of the blue. JMO

May 16th, DM tells SS he's going to need an incinerator soon.

May 25th
DM in Woodbridge text DM to MS- I'm a mission right now in Woodbridge, staking out a place, hopefully catch what car this kid drives..."
DM texts MS about meeting up or "he can go chill with Marlene whatever bro" <----- sounds like DM is a bit pi$$y that MS isn't joining him on the Woodbridge mission.

May 25th also
SS to DM- : "Not looking good for incinerator today. Having to wash the barrels out real well....Had a small fireball out of one barrel." <----- IMO, SS knew a heck of alot more then he let on! No wonder he tossed his phone and got a new one!

All from Billandrews timeline.

"Sachak sarcastically suggested the photos show Smich in the state of fear and shock he testified to.

“That’s you, SAY 10, the genius, giving two thumbs up,” Millard’s lawyer said — a reference to Smich’s demonic rap nickname and the closing line Smich uses in a violent, self-referential rap video of himself shown to the jury — “two weeks after Mr. Bosma was killed and all of the physical evidence pointing to you was gone, gone.”

That last line was a reference to earlier evidence of Smich telling his girlfriend that Bosma was “gone, gone,” before he was arrested and charged with his murder."

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/c...ust-have-lied-jury-at-bosma-murder-trial-told

NS is referring to the picture of Smich at his sister's wedding two weeks after the murder of TB giving a thumbs up. Not when the lyrics were written. He's using that to illustrate MS wasn't in fear or shock as he's partying two weeks after the murder.

Well at least we know what the Padawan braid was all about now. It was a signal to Obiwan Rubikinks.

At some point in the trial... oh yes.. the 'jailhouse letters'.. it was indicated by DM that he was growing something (hair? beard?) as an indication to his lawyer to remind how long it had been since his last visit, IIRC. Perhaps that braid and it's length was some other silently manipulative statement to someone?

May 30th, 2012
smich texts Millard: "I need a mission or whatever/I gotta get out of this place bro....I'm just stressing. I hate this place."

I wonder if he's liking his new place :D

I was thinking more along the lines of not what to steal but who. I just found the texts and it's odd if you put them together. There are obviously missing texts messages between the whole band of morons. I don't imagine DM is talking to himself or saying things out of the blue. JMO

May 16th, DM tells SS he's going to need an incinerator soon.

May 25th
DM in Woodbridge text DM to MS- I'm a mission right now in Woodbridge, staking out a place, hopefully catch what car this kid drives..."
DM texts MS about meeting up or "he can go chill with Marlene whatever bro" <----- sounds like DM is a bit pi$$y that MS isn't joining him on the Woodbridge mission.

March 25th also
SS to DM- : "Not looking good for incinerator today. Having to wash the barrels out real well....Had a small fireball out of one barrel." <----- IMO, SS knew a heck of alot more then he let on! No wonder he tossed his phone and got a new one!

All from Billandrews timeline.

Yes, no wonder. Except... wouldn't having DM's phone mean that they would also have the corresponding texts sent to DM from SS, even without SS's phone? (Same as MS's texts, even though there were no sim cards).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MWinslow