Verdict: GUILTY for both Millard and Smich of 1st degree murder #3

Less evidences to present in court. Less "real" stuff.
TB trial showed what a bad lair was MS. Now if there was facts known from the LB trial, he even could not have that kind of straw.

Quite often cases are dismissed because police has not done everything by the every letter of the law.

not that either of them are innocent, just to have less evidence shown in court. And this makes sense why?

Hi all [emoji4] I am not sure if these podcasts have been posted before, so thought it would post them.

There is a podcast called Canadian True Crime and I have listened to all the episodes. I have thoroughly enjoyed all the research and presentation by Kristi Lee.

There are 3 episodes about Tim Bosma and Dellen Millard.

Here are the links:

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/canadian-true-crime/id1197095887?mt=2&i=1000385693037.

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/canadian-true-crime/id1197095887?mt=2&i=1000386363636

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/canadian-true-crime/id1197095887?mt=2&i=1000389192742

There are also episodes for Tori Stafford, Reena Virk, Bernardo and Homolka, Robert Picton and others.

And here is an earlier Tim Bosma podcast which I posted a long time ago done by a husband and wife team in the U.S. Their podcast is called True Crime Brewery. This is one of their earliest episodes, and they have progressed a great deal since then. I think they have hit their stride. [emoji4]

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/true-crime-brewery/id1109820311?mt=2&i=1000372783862

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Firearms trafficker who sold guns to Dellen Millard sentenced to 11 years in prison

Matthew Ward-Jackson indicated via text that he knew guns were being used criminally.

A Toronto man who sold multiple guns to convicted killer Dellen Millard, including the one used in the murder of Tim Bosma, has been sentenced to 11 years in prison.

Matthew Ward-Jackson was categorized among the city's "worst firearms offenders" by Justice Jane Kelly in her sentencing Friday morning.

Ward-Jackson, wearing a blue track jacket and sporting tattoos on his scalp and cheeks, lowered his head inside the prisoner's box after the sentence was handed down. He pleaded guilty to each of the nine weapons-related charges he faced last year.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/matthew-ward-jackson-sentenced-1.4484762?cmp=rss

Between February and September of 2012, Ward-Jackson sold three separate handguns to Millard and indicated in at least one instance that he was aware the weapon was being used criminally.

That gun, a Walther PPK handgun, was used in the murder of Tim Bosma, who Millard and Mark Smich killed in 2013 after taking Bosma's truck on a test drive.

In a text exchange following the sale, Millard asked Ward-Jackson if the gun was "clean," and later texted that by the time he would return the weapon, "she'll be a dirty girl."

"That's fine lol," Ward-Jackson responded. "I can change her print."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/matthew-ward-jackson-sentenced-1.4484762?cmp=rss

That's a decent amount of time for him to spend in jail for his arms dealing but will it deter him once he gets out? Probably not. :notgood:

MOO

That's a decent amount of time for him to spend in jail for his arms dealing but will it deter him once he gets out? Probably not. :notgood:

MOO
How does this leopard change his "spots".
Judging by his photos, they appear quite permanent

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

marianne boucher
‏@CityCourtsTO 3h3 hours ago

The math on"one of the worst firearms offenders"
Judge starts at 13 yrs.
-2yrs credit for pleading guilty.
11 yr. sent imposed.
1,470 days pretrial jail enhanced at 1.5 days =6yrs 15days credit.
Harsh conditions 488 days lockdown = 16 mons credit
3yrs 7mons 2wks to serve.

JMO. It must be his charm. JMO

In June, Matthew Ward-Jackson pleaded guilty to trafficking three firearms to Millard in 2012 and possessing a machine gun.
One of the firearms was a Walther PPK handgun, which was used to kill 32-year-old Bosma in May 2013.

Millard and Mark Smich were convicted of first-degree murder in Bosma’s death.
One of the other guns is believed to be the one used to kill Millard’s father in 2012.

Millard will stand trial for first-degree murder in that case in March.

http://www.chch.com/man-sold-guns-dellen-millard-sentenced/

marianne boucher‏ @CityCourtsTO49m49 minutes ago

Justice Kelly: Ward-Jackson plead guilty. In jail for over 4-years. He has been a good inmate and wants to be a role model for his son upon release. He apologized and promised to change. He is articulate and shows some promise... 11 years. One of the worst firearm offenders.

Did we know he had a son?

LOL, nobody knows how to steal a vehicle! There is a little appliance you can buy which you have to put in the keyhole, it makes a replica, very quickly, so when you "test drive it", you make a replica and then come back later to steal it. Perhaps whomever was driving was trying to do that but Bosma saw him, in a panic to avoid being caught for theft, one of them killed Bosma. Didn't they also steal other vehicles that Dellen could have afforded to buy, but chose not to, but they didn't kill anyone?
From the Babcock trial and I always wondered why Dellen would hang around Smich, it seemed as if Smich was either black mailing Dellen because he kept asking Dellen for money or a "mission" and Dellen would send an "irritated reply" but also pay whatever debt Smich had. Police seem to think he was keeping Smich around for his help/loyalty in the Babcock murder, which was his first murder and then after that, the two had to stick together since they had burned the body together. Is it possible that he didn't have any friends, was not in an academic environment where it's acceptable to not have a very active social life, but in business, where "networking" is key, so he picked up whatever friends he could and just seemed to attract the Smich type and not the type that would be of value to his legitimate career/business? Was Smich blackmailing him for something previous to the Babcock murder such as theft, drug dealing? Is that why Dellen kept paying Smich who would send him texts while he was on a airlplane materials course in the U.S to ask for money? Saying he either needs money or a mission and then sarcastically saying "or I could get a job and be the person everyone wants me to be".

To bad you can't just copy the key. You need the codes to the immobilizer

Don't forget to watch The Fifth Estate tonight ..."The Murders of Dellen Millard". I bet he feels like a movie star. :/

Don't forget to watch The Fifth Estate tonight ..."The Murders of Dellen Millard". I bet he feels like a movie star. :/

I watched. They recycled some footage from the episode they did on Tim Bosma's murder. There were no interviews with anyone who actually knew Laura - just journalists (including ABro). The only thing that was new to me was the fact that Laura first met DM at a bar; somehow I missed this from the trial.

Only useful if you never heard of this case before. Most interesting I found was AJ saying DMs father was going to cut him off.

Yes, I hope AJ will be on the prosecution witness line up to tell the jury everything that he knew about the relationship between DM and his father. He might be the only one in the "hangar gang" willing to tell the truth about what he heard and/or saw. Well other than Al Sharif and perhaps some of the actual staff of Millardair who weren't in DM's back pocket.

MOO

Yes, I hope AJ will be on the prosecution witness line up to tell the jury everything that he knew about the relationship between DM and his father. He might be the only one in the "hangar gang" willing to tell the truth about what he heard and/or saw. Well other than Al Sharif and perhaps some of the actual staff of Millardair who weren't in DM's back pocket.

MOO
I was surprised to see AJ say what he did , he did call crimestopper s about the truck but he did not give the location and by the time the police arrived at the hangar the truck was gone. Was what AJ said before Tim Bosma s trial or was this a new interview with him. He may be a witness at WM s trial. What he said definitely shows motive for DM to kill his father.

I was surprised to see AJ say what he did , he did call crimestopper s about the truck but he did not give the location and by the time the police arrived at the hangar the truck was gone. Was what AJ said before Tim Bosma s trial or was this a new interview with him. He may be a witness at WM s trial. What he said definitely shows motive for DM to kill his father.

He may have repeated something he heard from Shane. If you heard a kerfuffle like that and next thing you know the boss is dead I would think it would look mighty suspicious to everyone still standing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back