Verdict: GUILTY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the verdict! YEA!!!!!! Oh my gosh. Did they get him on all 3 charges? Going back to read now.

OH - what a relief!

Salem

Salem, I'm so sorry you missed it. I know how much you cared.

It was a true moment of joy. The people in the courtroom let out a cheer. When Tori's family emerged from the courthouse, the crowd let out a cheer. When the Crown came out of the courthouse, the crowd let out a cheer.

I heard an audio feed of Rodney's comments outside the courthouse. He yelled out "VICTORIA!!". It was heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time.

I'm glad you're here to savour the moment with us now. (Although I have to go to sleep soon, but I'm sure the others will keep partying with you!! :party: )

Thank you for keeping this motley crew in check over the last looooong while, during such an emotional ride. ;) It was much appreciated.

Had a very serious emergency crop up right as the verdict was coming in. Won't go into detail about me, but I had to forego all the celebration of justice for Tori. I did manage to catch a snippet of Rodney talking with the press. I'll read up and mentally have a glass of bubbly with y'all :)

What a day it's been, but we got the answer we needed to hear !!

Hugs to all from sb

xxxxxxxxxxx
Sillybilly, I hope everything is okay with you and yours.
xo

Had a very serious emergency crop up right as the verdict was coming in. Won't go into detail about me, but I had to forego all the celebration of justice for Tori. I did manage to catch a snippet of Rodney talking with the press. I'll read up and mentally have a glass of bubbly with y'all :)

What a day it's been, but we got the answer we needed to hear !!

Hugs to all from sb

xxxxxxxxxxx

SB, I hope all is better now! I was worried about you.

Also, we had the baby delivery emergency as well. Has anyone heard if we have a new little WSer around yet?

ummm, my husband just plopped the laundry basket down beside me

is he trying to tell me something?????

Yes. he is trying to tell you that he needs a little tutoring on how to wash his own shorts.

I suggest you start home schooling lessons first thing Monday a.m. :d

I did a search in the London Free Press site, but between watching it and now, I did a clean up of my computer and don't have the link anymore. It was a bit tricky to find ... but it's there.

Thanks

Rather than give you the answer to your question, I will give you the analytical tools to answer it yourselves." - J. Heeney

Instead of answering question 4-judge gives #Rafferty jury analytical tools to answer on thier own

Acts to demean for sexual pleasure are also sexual assault. If removal of clothing violated sexual integrity of the child, that occurred.

Just home and catching up. Heard the verdict and am so happy.
Thanks for all the information.
Rest in peace Tori and family.

Man I am having trouble getting caught up!

This has likely been posted already, but just in case it hasn't...

CityNews cameras caught Michael Rafferty leaving the courthouse with police after being found guilty on all counts Friday night.
http://www.citytv.com/toronto/citynews/videos/205270

EDITED TO ADD: I see this was posted, but it's worth watching MR hang his head in defeat in the back of the Police van!

Do you think TLM was informed of the verdict yet?

If so, what you think her reaction was?

Here's a really random, bizarre thought that just bubbled up: It is highly possible that the hugs shared while MR visited her in custody are the last physical contact that TLM has had/will have from a male for decades to come.

(guards tugging on cuffs & shackles don't count)

Well guys this has been a long journey filled with so much emotion. Tears, anger and joy. I spent many nights on this board over the last three years and I am just happy right now.

I thank the mods for all the hard work, throwing me on a T/O when I got too emotional.

This is just a great day for Canadian justice. They really learned from the mistakes of PB and KH.

May they both rot in jail for the rest of their sick lives.

Off to bed finally after a very long tiring day.

See you all tomorrow....... If I'm allowed lol

Guys this thread is really, really long! Let's move it over here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7908688#post7908688"]GUILTY on all 3 Counts!!! Post-Verdict Thread - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I'll give you a few minutes and then I'll lock this one up.

All 3 Charges - I am crying I am so happy.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member