Verdict: GUILTY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend of mine just arrived home to her place in Woodstock and on her door was a purple butterfly with "TORI" written on it... She texted me the photo...

You should post it and share?

NO perverted deviant is entitled to decide to take a child for his own sexual purposes EVER!!!!!! DAMN YOU RAFFERTY! You really are a psychopath and you are NEVER getting out of jail, EVER!

From your lips to the Debil's ear.

I hope the other guys on his cell-block nickname him 'Kitten'. You know, for when they're bored and looking for Real Underage "Here Kitty, Kitty!"

(no offense to our WS Kitty posters intended. --> You'd scratch.
MR will roll over and beg for mercy like a starving wild dog fighting for a rancid bone.)

May MR now face 1/1000th of the fear that Tori did.

Hallelujah!

I wish I'd been here to share the good news as it came in with all of you... I had dinner guests, who I'm sure were surprised to find themselves parked in front of the TV on verdict watch immediately after dinner, that's not likely the way they expected to spend the evening! But I just had to watch.

So I'm just now getting here to say - they got it right! Bless them, the jury got it right, on all three charges! So very, very relieved.

ummm, my husband just plopped the laundry basket down beside me

is he trying to tell me something?????

I have been crying since I found out. Justice for Tori :)!!!! Rest in peace sweet angel.

Just imagining now what the jurors are going to think when they get up tomorrow morning and learn about the evidence hey didn't get to hear about.

Bet that would have cut deliberations down.

Thanks for serving, Good People.

(and might I add that I've always trusted in the fact that Canadian jurors could teach the Pinellas 12 a thing or two about critical thinking) ;p

ummm, my husband just plopped the laundry basket down beside me

is he trying to tell me something?????

That he is going to sit near you while he folds the laundry?

OMG I'm tired: that sentence was just one big long typo.

Here is the image... Had to go from IPhone to IPad lol...

0daf9329.jpg

I wonder if CM is still going to make her public statement that she said she would.

A few people on WS had stated that the crown had a very weak case....

The Defence was just on CTV news and stated that the crown had a very strong case and feels that Rafferty got a fair trial!!!!!!

Back from a T/O :( Just wanted to say that I have discovered something about myself. I am very naive and trusting and have not been exposed to the seedier side of life, therefore, have a difficult time seeing evil in others. I truly wanted to believe that there was no rape because I couldn't bear to think of a little girl, the same age as my nieces being tortured in that way. It was the lack of motive for me, I had posted that if there were any indication of MR being interested in child *advertiser censored*, etc then I would have no problem finding him GUILTY but I just couldn't get there with what we knew. After the jury was sequestered and the info about MR released, I cried. I got it wrong. I could not imagine such debauchery, evilness, depravity, cruelty..... I was so nervous that the jury would come back with something less than 1st deg because of the withheld info, but they got it right. It is difficult to follow a trial via tweets, I think a lot is lost. I followed this case because it happened in my backyard (figuratively) and it truly touched/penetrated my heart. I am so glad that justice prevailed.

Courageous post. I doubt that you're naive at all. This post was very well reasoned. And brave.

You have he ability to adjust your thinking as new information arises. Some humans never attain that level of awareness and critical thinking.

I don't know if this has been posted, but it is The Globe and Mail's best pictures of the day, number seven is Tara wearing her new Tori bracelet, and then the last is a picture of Tara beaming after the verdict has been read. :)

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/multimedia/camera-club/in-photos/best-pictures-from-the-past-24-hours/article2430687/?utm_medium=Feeds%3A%20RSS%2FAtom&utm_source=Home&utm_content=2430687

Thanks for the link ... I like that much better than making jewelry from the victim's ashes (CA family)

Justice for Tori

By RANDY RICHMOND, The London Free Press
Last Updated: May 11, 2012 11:41pm

I wanted to scream, scream something in the courtroom," Tori's father, Rodney Stafford, said.

"Happy, excitement. But at that same time there's a sense of loss," Stafford said, his voice breaking, "'cause Tori's not coming home. But we got it. We got the justice."

Stafford waved a photograph of Tori, her school photo taken the day before she disappeared.

"It was all for this little girl right here."

http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/raffertytrial/2012/05/11/19749461.html

Just imagining now what the jurors are going to think when they get up tomorrow morning and learn about the evidence hey didn't get to hear about.

Bet that would have cut deliberations down.

Thanks for serving, Good People.

(and might I add that I've always trusted in the fact that Canadian jurors could teach the Pinellas 12 a thing or two about critical thinking) ;p

Im sure their loved ones will greet them with the news....they will then have a sleepless night as they read the online media reports which will confirm that they made the right decision!!!!

That he is going to sit near you while he folds the laundry?

OMG I'm tired: that sentence was just one big long typo.

but the phrase 'craptacular grammar' made it worthwhile for me! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member