Verdict: GUILTY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip> :( Just wanted to say that I have discovered something about myself. I am very naive and trusting and have not been exposed to the seedier side of life, therefore, have a difficult time seeing evil in others. I truly wanted to believe that there was no rape because I couldn't bear to think of a little girl, the same age as my nieces being tortured in that way. It was the lack of motive for me, I had posted that if there were any indication of MR being interested in child *advertiser censored*, etc then I would have no problem finding him GUILTY but I just couldn't get there with what we knew. After the jury was sequestered and the info about MR released, I cried. I got it wrong. I could not imagine such debauchery, evilness, depravity, cruelty..... I was so nervous that the jury would come back with something less than 1st deg because of the withheld info, but they got it right. It is difficult to follow a trial via tweets, I think a lot is lost. I followed this case because it happened in my backyard (figuratively) and it truly touched/penetrated my heart. I am so glad that justice prevailed.

Mark Carcasole &#8207; @MarkCarc1010
#Rafferty will be back in court in #LdnONT on Tuesfor sentencing hearing. Mainly so family can deliver victim impact statements.

No more oxys, no more dates, no more pimp payments, no more zipping around in his car.......one thing he can look forward to is a date with BIG BUBBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROT IN HELL RAFFERTY

Oh my, we never really heard about any male friends MR had on the outside, but I'm sure he will make many new male friends in the Big House!!! Oh and BTW MR, they don't like people like you much!!!

Karma's a b_________!!!!!

Just Moo Again!

I hope Rafferty gets a taste of the Kingston bowels before it closes. The stench is present as are the howls and screams. If you don't walk under the platform you get urinated and defecated on LOL He will be snivelling and crying all curled up in a ball crying for his Mommy within hours.

Back from a T/O :( Just wanted to say that I have discovered something about myself. I am very naive and trusting and have not been exposed to the seedier side of life, therefore, have a difficult time seeing evil in others. I truly wanted to believe that there was no rape because I couldn't bear to think of a little girl, the same age as my nieces being tortured in that way. It was the lack of motive for me, I had posted that if there were any indication of MR being interested in child *advertiser censored*, etc then I would have no problem finding him GUILTY but I just couldn't get there with what we knew. After the jury was sequestered and the info about MR released, I cried. I got it wrong. I could not imagine such debauchery, evilness, depravity, cruelty..... I was so nervous that the jury would come back with something less than 1st deg because of the withheld info, but they got it right. It is difficult to follow a trial via tweets, I think a lot is lost. I followed this case because it happened in my backyard (figuratively) and it truly touched/penetrated my heart. I am so glad that justice prevailed.

Welcome back!!!

Christie Blatchford: Journey to Michael Rafferty guilty verdict went through a sewer of evidence

The verdicts came Friday night after about nine hours of deliberation.
As the jury foreman, one of only three men on the jury, stood and said &#8220;Guilty&#8221; for the first of three times, the 31-year-old Rafferty closed his eyes.
He remained standing even after the foreman finished, taking his seat only after his lawyer motioned to him.
It was his only visible reaction, in stark contrast to the murmurs of relief and tears in the courtroom.
The little girl&#8217;s mother, Tara McDonald, sobbed uncontrollably while a large group of her paternal relatives, and father Rodney Stafford, held hands.
It was the final chapter of the story that could be called The Dog That Wasn&#8217;t There.
http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com...lty-verdict-went-through-a-sewer-of-evidence/

No more oxys, no more dates, no more pimp payments, no more zipping around in his car.......one thing he can look forward to is a date with BIG BUBBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROT IN HELL RAFFERTY

No more Blackberry!!! Here's your blankie, Rafferty!

I hope Rafferty gets a taste of the Kingston bowels before it closes. The stench is present as are the howls and screams. If you don't walk under the platform you get urinated and defecated on LOL He will be snivelling and crying all curled up in a ball crying for his Mommy within hours.

Here, Here!

To the Bowels!

There is such an uproar going on here (Kingston) that it may not close!

I'd like to thank all police in Ontario who worked on this case and sleuthers here who worked with them. Special thanks to Guelph Police Service who did an excellent job working hard in the background for wee Tori, who supported the Guelph and area residents in their search for Victoria; our questions and concerns were always dealt with compassionately and professionally.

Some of us had signs today from Tori. She was really here with us today. xoxo

:)

When I was reading through all of the various postings about the purple items suddenly appearing, the purple flowers in bloom and all of the butterflies and now this fantastic verdict....it gives me the goosebumps of the good kind. Victoria's spirit and the cosmos perfectly aligned for justice. Victoria's soul is at peace now. Healing can begin to set in for her family.

Now that I can breathe, I am going to go back to where we all stated that the verdict was in so I can experience everyone's reactions.

May I add that that the London Knights are once again the OHL (Ontario Hockey League) Champions, much celebration going around in my city tonight!

guilty on all 3

Yeah?

YEAH! Oh H*LL YEAH!

The current 'Ode to Joy' remix in my head features a chorus of Angels singing for Tori and her family... with the jurors singing a lively 'do-wap' to in harmony.

Meanwhile, the Debil is patiently waiting for MR to pick up that banjo to play for his soul.

Queue the 'Dueling Banjos/Highway to Hell' remix. Just for MR.

Love this tweet
My next political vote goes to a party to at least have the courage to reopen the debate capital punishment.

Woodstock LE speaking

Woodstock relieved

extrordinary investigation

Tragic what happened to Tori

LE voluntered there time it was remarkable

Ground searches were massive

Community took this very hard

Taking about the search warrant

Chief tells him to speak with the Crown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online