Verdict: GUILTY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Carcasole ‏ @MarkCarc1010
Because he's guilty of first deg murder, #Rafferty will do at least 25 years. No chance of parole till at least then.

guilty on all three counts!!!!

Thank you!

I couldn't wait to read through WS and checked my local news quick and see he's convicted on all 3 counts.

I may have cried once during this trial, but now the tears are flowing. And in front of my son and bf...which doesn't ever happen.

Tori, these 2 will never hurt another child again. I'm so sorry it took you to make sure of that.

I'm going to have to take a couple days to go back over everyone's posts. Missed so many as everything just moved so quickly lol.

Pffft hopefully MR has no grounds for appeal, enough money wasted on his trial which IMHO he didn't deserve. AT TAX PAYER EXPENSE just as I believed! Glad my tax dollars went to putting him away. MOO

They finally have good news to go home and tell Daryn!!!!!!

"You know what a psychopath is, Mike?" Smyth says at another point.

"I have never met one," Rafferty says.

"Well, I just met one tonight. It's you."

Mark Carcasole ‏ @MarkCarc1010
Because he's guilty of first deg murder, #Rafferty will do at least 25 years. No chance of parole till at least then.

Imagine how bad he will look in 25 years?

I hope he has to wear an ORANGE prison suit the WHOLE time. He is so vain, I bet he just hates wearing orange. No Puma's where your going, buddy. No designer duds.

Just NASTY, NASTY stuff, everyday of your miserable life.

RIGHT NOW: Lawyer Tim Danson LIVE on CityNews Channel reacting to #Rafferty verdict.

Rodney Stafford: "I wanted to scream...but at the same time there was a sense of loss. But we got [the verdict]."

Michael #Rafferty gets an automatic life sentence with no chance of parole for 25 years. The stiffest in this country

toristafford may be gone but not forgotten #FF http://pic.twitter.com/RN2pZOi5

Danson: Not-guilty verdict would have been devastating to Stafford family; this is a "beginning to move on."

Danson: "Fairly confident" #Rafferty will not be paroled at any point in the future.

Thank you!

I couldn't wait to read through WS and checked my local news quick and see he's convicted on all 3 counts.

I may have cried once during this trial, but now the tears are flowing. And in front of my son and bf...which doesn't ever happen.

Tori, these 2 will never hurt another child again. I'm so sorry it took you to make sure of that.

CarrieBean, in my giddy state it was enjoyable to read through everyone's response to your question as to what the verdict was. Everyone here on WS was joyously rushing to tell you the good news. While the heavy weight of the longer term reality of Tori's terrible demise will be felt again tomorrow, at least for tonight we can all rejoice together.

ANOTHER ROUND OF HUGS & KISSES FOR ALL!

I'll join you. I just got home also. I'm cheating and reading from the last page and moving UP.

:) yes then left at 7 to visit my parents and was so happy while watching tv when they announced the Verdict... big sigh of relief they got it right (my parents were too, in their 80's have a different idea of the correct sentence then life in prison)

"You know what a psychopath is, Mike?" Smyth says at another point.

"I have never met one," Rafferty says.

"Well, I just met one tonight. It's you."

This is an appeal to Randy Richmond, Timothy Appleby, Christie Blatchford, Sue Sgambatti, Linda Nguyen or any other fine journalist covering Tori's case.

Please, please, please do an interview with Det.-Sgt. Jim Smyth.

We really, really, really want to hear from him.

Please.

No more oxys, no more dates, no more pimp payments, no more zipping around in his car.......one thing he can look forward to is a date with BIG BUBBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROT IN HELL RAFFERTY

Imagine how bad he will look in 25 years?

I hope he has to wear an ORANGE prison suit the WHOLE time. He is so vain, I bet he just hates wearing orange. No Puma's where your going, buddy. No designer duds.

Just NASTY, NASTY stuff, everyday of your miserable life.

Ha Ha, Wondergirl. perfect.

No more oxys, no more dates, no more pimp payments, no more zipping around in his car.......one thing he can look forward to is a date with BIG BUBBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one thing he feared was losing his life what he did day to day as per his interrogation with Smyth, that is the only thing this narcissistic *advertiser censored* is thinking about. Man I think all of us should circle him and give him a major beat down!!!! Just saying lol

:) yes then left at 7 to visit my parents and was so happy while watching tv when they announced the Verdict... big sigh of relief they got it right (my parents were too, in their 80's have a different idea of the correct sentence then life in prison)

Ha! I'm in my 40's and I have a different idea of correct sentence than life in prison also! Your parents are a lot wiser than I am so they must be right!

I was just thinking about how relieved the jury is going to be when they learn about the excluded evidence. They'll be so glad that they did the right thing!!

Tink

Reading those statements will be good therapy for TM and RS....they finally get to face this sicko and tell them what they think of him....

Rodney held back with TLM but I know that he will not hold back to what he will say unless he is not allowed to say what he really feels. I really hope he does, however that might give MR the power and satisfaction. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JammerSue