Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confuzzled...JA is interviewing with Troy (local Fox dude) or Greta (National fox dude...I mean dudette) ????
Is she even allowed to do interviews during a trial? I'm usually on top of things here, but the backyard bears stopped by to have a celebratory shot or 3 and well....they pour heavy :blush:

WHAT?? Hold up, I thought if I heard it right she was just convicted of Murder 1....HOW is she allowed to interview now???? I am not understanding any of thsi???? Can someone pleae give me times and channels she's interviewing with??? I do not udnerstand...I thought being convicted she will have FEWER freedoms?

If its true, it must be an interview recorded back in January. Remember, he interviewed her, but it did not show her face and was very edited in its content.

BJxu0bwCcAEygEK.jpg

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/

Not sure how to view the interview though... where to click.

I'm so relieved that I was wrong on my prediction. The verdict of 1st degree being read was surreal to me. The jury overcame the controversy about the sequence of attacks and Nurmi's attempt to plant the seed of doubt about returning the third gas can.

I can finally say it now -- I love this jury!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love it .. even Shepard Smith said 'And she will be on with Greta Van Susteren tonight incredibly' it's a huge WTF all round.

I had to listen to the verdict on the radio, as I was in the car and am just catching up with you all now.

I am so grateful to the jury, who took their job so seriously and performed it with patience, dignity and resolve.

I am grateful for the display of grace and class I've seen in Travis Alexander's family and friends.

I am grateful to God, that He still allows justice to shine now and then, even in this fallen and broken world, and has answered the prayers of so many that a just verdict would be rendered, and that Travis's family might find some small comfort in knowing that his killer would be brought to justice.

I am grateful to all of you, who have gone on this journey with me, both the analytical part of this case and emotional part, and treated my views with such respect, sharing your own well-founded thoughts with graciousness, passion and even humor.

(I am also grateful for the fabulous Meritage I'm enjoying -- I felt it was appropriate to pop a cork or two in celebration!)

Thank you all so very, very much.

She said to Mark Her Words. Here you go Jodi !!!!

Attachments

• Mark My Words.gif
    Mark My Words.gif
    3.4 KB · Views: 20
Whew! For a minute there I thought we broke Websleuths.

Are you referring to me? I've been here all along! I'm doing my dance now! I bet basilcat is doing the same! :great::dance::skip::loveyou:

i am...these avatars are messing me up :scared:

i can't stop smiling then it turns to tears then back to smiling and so on. :scared:

I'm confuzzled...JA is interviewing with Troy (local Fox dude) or Greta (National fox dude...I mean dudette) ????
Is she even allowed to do interviews during a trial? I'm usually on top of things here, but the backyard bears stopped by to have a celebratory shot or 3 and well....they pour heavy :blush:

Both of them

Jodi will be on Greta Van Sustern's On the Record on the Fox News Channel tonight....

Please spread the word. Some may want to see those lying words she's going to puke out!

I believe so. Tomorrow Dr Horn will be on the stand.

Prepare for them to go around in circles over and over again. "Which came first?" Ugh. I hope I'm wrong! But Wilmott is a dog with a bone. Man, she didn't even blink when the verdict was read. :facepalm:

Last thread someone made a great point that Jodi will not be able to say Travis did not suffer because she told the jury she could not remember anything. Also, since she claimed to be a victim of domestic violence and said she committed this slaying in self-defense, what will she be able to say to mitigate anything with regard to it. Seriously, I don't think anything other than to continue to claim self defense and deny premed. Although, maybe it doesnt matter as someone mentioned she is apparently saying she wants the death penalty now. hmm

Love it .. even Shepard Smith said 'And she will be on with Greta Van Susteren tonight incredibly' it's a huge WTF all round.

She still thinks this is some game and if she's just given enough opportunity, she can explain away all of that troublesome stuff like being convicted of First Degree Murder and being eligible for the death penalty.

She thinks that she's a star, and that we're all just waiting to hear the real story from her.

She's utterly delusional!

I'm sure she's not going to use the interview to apologize to Travis' family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member