Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just waking for the day so forgive me if others have posted this. Jodi's full interview to The local Fox station yesterday is on YouTube. If you didn't hate her before, you will now.

She is a pathetic. She trashed JM of course. She hasn't done anything wrong except to shed light as to Travis being an evil man and a hypocrite. Jodi, Jodi, Jodi, you are so evil! We may as well get used to expecting that this is how she intends to live the remainder of her days. Seeking the limelight, blaming everyone else for her actions. Even now. She still desires to hurt Travis's family. She said because of the trial going forward, Travis will be memorialized as a pedophile and an abuser.

Uh, no Jodi. The jury's decision and the court of public opinion does not believe you. You however will be remembered as the *advertiser censored* who slaughtered an innocent human being, a good man. And in time Jodi, you will be forgotten.

For any of you who may have been expecting to see a contrite Jodi, someone begging for forgiveness, you will be utterly disappointed and angered. This is who she really is.

I hope every juror and anyone defending her will get to see this video in court.

Okay. End of rant. I can breathe now. And catch up.

Thank you jury for convicting this evil woman!!

Thank you for writing what I was thinking. I couldn't agree with you more!

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when Ms. Arias' mother visited her last night. What could they have talked about? :waitasec:

I don't usually post because I'm so busy reading everybody else's great observations, but I'm been following here since Caylee Anthony went missing.

After watching as much of the trial as I could (as an adjunct professor, I have a very weird schedule), and then JA's interview last night, I could really see how little depth JA has. She wants to be perceived as this deeply intelligent (anyone catch the vocabulary words she struggled to insert into her answers?), classy, saintly, and, of course, attractive. JA wants to be pitied as the wronged victim. Of course, she is none of those things. Although she was fairly controlled, there were points her rage seeped out. I just more and more get the feeling that there is nothing of substance in her, which is one of the scariest aspects of this case. I am so thrilled with the verdict and the most important thing is that she will never be able to hurt anybody again.

The next few weeks should be interesting!

Thank you!
Thanks not the entire video. I'd love to see it uncut .., the raw interview is 45 minutes long. That's what I want to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can they play this latest attempted manipulation by Jodi for the jury?

It's been a rauchy soap opera from beginning to end. Thankfully, there is a happy ending.

What's the deal with receiving mail on death row?

I want to be able to send her postcards from Cancun, ads from the iphone6 as soon as its released, coupons for cinnabons and a Starbucks gift card!

Roflmao!

I was thinking of that this morning, then I realized she would enjoy the beautiful scenery and tape them to her walls as decoration. THEN I thought of the kind of cards and pictures that when you change the angle, a different photo is revealed. Well the only photo's/postcards being sent to Fja would have a beautiful photo, then an autopsy photo or photo that would make her cray cray to look at. I hope I explained that right!! :floorlaugh::scared::floorlaugh:

What's the deal with receiving mail on death row?

I want to be able to send her postcards from Cancun, ads from the iphone6 as soon as its released, coupons for cinnabons and a Starbucks gift card!

Roflmao!

..and a copy of 'Death Row for Dummies'!
:fence:

I was just looking around to see just what life will be like for JA and what she has access to. I know in some county jails and prison systems, their "accounts" can have only so much monies in them. I couldn't find that for the Arizona Prison System, but I did find that she will have to pay for her electric of $2.00 a month, any restitution will come out of her account. If she hurts herself, or someone else, she will have to pay for it.

This is the fund link:
http://www.azcorrections.gov/Policies/900/0905.pdf

Here is the link to the Whole State Page:
http://www.azcorrections.gov/Z_dept_orders_1.aspx

Was JA's family in court for the verdict? Her dad, siblings? And is it true that they flew back home?

I heard on the News that her dad was unable to attend because he was recovering from knee and wrist surgery and wasn't doing too well. This for sure won't help his recovery.

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when Ms. Arias' mother visited her last night. What could they have talked about? :waitasec:

I doubt someone on suicide watch is allowed visitors, but idk.

Good morning, sunshines!!!!

Regarding FJA's interview, don't 'cha think she's trying to do a little reverse psych? "Oh, yes, the worst thing for me would be life. Longevity runs in my family." I call BS. She wants life. Give her the chair.

That should be MJA - MURDERER JA....

Probably a little delayed stress, Hopeful. Rally! Mark needs you, particularly now that Linda7NJ has informed us that she has had dibs on him for a loooooong time... You need your strength now more than ever!

She said that?? Where is she?? Let me at her! We're in a FIGHT! :slapfight:

"Dang it Jodi, stop kicking me!"

I was curious and visited the other site, had to see what they were saying. Apparently, it's the jurors were scared because of what happened in the CA trial. So that is why the convicted her, they took the easy way out. How can this kind of stupid actually exist? Between reading that and an article about GPS directing people to drive into water, houses, stairways- stupidity runs rampant.

OT- for a good head shaker, "http://news.yahoo.com/8-drivers-blindly-followed-gps-disaster-213900496.html
How does one follow a road that turns into gravel, then thick mud and finally water. Don't you suspect something is amiss? Notice the pool of water in front of you that you're driving towards?

I was thinking of that this morning, then I realized she would enjoy the beautiful scenery and tape them to her walls as decoration. THEN I thought of the kind of cards and pictures that when you change the angle, a different photo is revealed. Well the only photo's/postcards being sent to Fja would have a beautiful photo, then an autopsy photo or photo that would make her cray cray to look at. I hope I explained that right!! :floorlaugh::scared::floorlaugh:

I'll be posing in every photo ...a Starbucks cup in one hand, Cinnabon in the other:) maybe I'll even stand there proudly hold KY!!!

I don't see why not.

But why bother? It's obvious the jury has her number;)

On second thought, I don't want them to see her lie about Juan "hiding evidence". We know what that "evidence" is but the jury doesn't and they shouldn't know until after the penalty phase.

Talking about extreme cruelty...doesn't the fact that she nearly decapitated this poor man automatically qualify for extreme cruelty? This should be a slam dunk today. IMO

Please don't think for a serious second that Nurmi really tried to get off this case because he did NOT. Also notice that as the verdict came down he tried to fade into the background.

Nurmi knew the proper procedures to take to get released from this case and he did not take those steps...period. He really did not want off this case. imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173