Verdict is in! GUILTY of MURDER ONE - Hung Jury On Penalty Phase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jurors have a right to anonymity. When they're released from doing their civic duty. they are free citizens and should be respected and appreciated enough to be left in peace. If jurors decide they want their faces plastered all over tv and interviewed they can contact the media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't like that this happened but at least they got further than the pinellas. They got us this far with murder 1 and the cruelty thing.

The good news is "No jury will find me guilty". Wrong! Murder 1 premeditated! The jury got it right.

My husband and I both were surprised because we already knew.....There was at least one on that jury that didn't believe in the DP. Is there any way that the family can now move on with their case and at least get a stop to any sales by the devilwoman?

Auburn
I sure hope so

This decision was so hard to understand.
They spent 5 months on this trial.
And they give up after 13 hours, wow, mind boggling.

If you cannot agree give her life,
wash your hands, and let the judge
decide her sentence.

Very easy.

But why was it so hard for this jury?

I am shocked and appalled that there is no justice for
the Alexander family.

I really cannot see their victim statements again.
It was so heart wrenching.

Please give this family some prayers, they are such innocent
victims.

I'm sorry but wth is up with her left foot?? Does she have wonky toes to match her wonky finger?
That should be her two small ones right? I keep trying to lift those two without the others and I cannot.

Can you even imagine how horrible it must be to walk in chains...that makes me smile a little that CKJA has those lovely fashion accessories. Considering the brutal way she murdered Travis, I would like to see more chains on her.

Yes, I realize the possible outcome.

I thought her fate would be sealed with this jury given the evidence, but we all saw what happened.

JA should NEVER be free again, but if she does get another hung jury it will be in the hands of the Judge regardless right? IMHO the Judge would give her LWOP but that's just my opinion and what do I know? Wow - bet people will challenge that comment but I mean no harm.

I have no legal expertise so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

Overall though I think we are in the same camp except you are a lot smarter than me. :smile:

It is my understanding that you are correct, if the second jury should be unable to reach a decision, the Judge would sentence her to life. Hopefully it would be LWOP.

Don't underestimate your expertise or opinion!

:)

im watching dr. drew screaming for some reason..i don't really care if she ever gets the needle..but I want her never let out of her cage,never do another interview, or any pleasures. if she gets life eventua ly she would get to do things in prison right? dp she would never move up . do I have this right?

Jurors have a right to anonymity. When they're released from doing their civic duty. they are free citizens and should be respected and appreciated enough to be left in peace. If jurors decide they want their faces plastered all over tv and interviewed they can contact the media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really don't have a problem with media making contact with a juror post-trial to ask if they will answer questions or make a statement. But if we want people to be willing to serve in the future, once a juror says no thanks to the media, that should be the end of it.

I'm sorry but wth is up with her left foot?? Does she have wonky toes to match her wonky finger?
That should be her two small ones right? I keep trying to lift those two without the others and I cannot.

bass-playing-youre-doing-it-wrong_zpsc4224524.jpg

The chains, shackles, and County-issued jail sandals and pink stockings help.

She's too sexy for her manacles... :sick:

I wonder if the convicted murderess' mom and family brought gas cans on their long trek through the desert today.

I wanted JA to get the DP mainly because the danger she poses to others would be averted if she's on death row. I actually think she'd be happier on death row than in the general population at Perryville, so I'm not as unhappy as most are at today's result. I agree with others who are confident JSS will give JA LWOP if given the chance.

I think with her arrogant narcissistic ways she will be the prey in general pop..but who knows, she is a person capable of a heinous slaughtering

Trying to post this again........

Is there anyone that can match the descriptions we were given of the jurors to the actual jurors as they boarded the bus? I"m dying to know which one is juror number 1. I think she was a hold out, and I also think 2 men on the back row were hold outs. It wouldn't surprise me if Ponytail wasn't one of them. He just looked too liberal to me, meaning that he thinks, (just live and let live) in a hippie kinda way. And the youngish female, very tall with long brown hair, appeared to be down right giddy with laughter. Could be she was just glad it was over. I just want to put faces with numbers.

I also wanted to point out that 7 jurors voted for Premeditated murder and felony murder. It's a pretty sure bet those 7 were for the death penalty. Wonder who the 8th one was that joined them in the vote for the DP?

Can you tell me where to find this video? TIA.

This decision was so hard to understand.
They spent 5 months on this trial.
And they give up after 13 hours, wow, mind boggling.

If you cannot agree give her life,
wash your hands, and let the judge
decide her sentence.

Very easy.

But why was it so hard for this jury?

I am shocked and appalled that there is no justice for
the Alexander family.

I really cannot see their victim statements again.
It was so heart wrenching.

Please give this family some prayers, they are such innocent
victims.

Travis' friends and family are in my thoughts and prayers, and even more so now that they must continue to wait. They have partial justice but the process and their journey is not yet complete.

:praying:

And with that, I shall say good night!
:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics