Verdict is in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would GZ no acknowledge his family or his wife when walking past them? That is so strange.

Maybe because he does not want to identify them to every PO'd crack pot out there ready to get violent due to the verdict.

Now this is just...:facepalm:

Angela Cory state attorney speaking now, trying to cover her hiney.

Ahh, I just asked who this was. She really IS trying to cover her hinney. She just fired they IT dude who whistle blew the "Bernie did not play fair in discovery" stuff.

She should be ashamed of herself, really. Political, political, political.

Anyone have a link for the Sanford FL Police Scanner? Hoping for a peaceful evening, but not sure they are going to get one:(

Ahh, I just asked who this was. She really IS trying to cover her hinney. She just fired they IT dude who whistle blew the "Bernie did not play fair in discovery" stuff.

She should be ashamed of herself, really. Political, political, political.

I hope the IT guy sues the **** out of them.

I live outside of Tampa, I'm worried about riots. Supposed to take our 6 yo to Mosi tomorrow. Not sure if that is a good idea. What people don't understand is that riots or any other violent act is not going to bring Trayvon back. It is only going to make them look like thugs IMO.

Maybe GZ and his wife can share a place with CA. They could share bodyguards.

While I am relieved that a man was found not guilty who I believe was not guilty of the charges, I am very much aware that a young man is gone forever and that a family is grieving his loss and this verdict. Prayers going up tonight for the Martin family, for the jury and for peace - both for the people of FL and for George Zimmerman and his family.

Like a few others here, I wanted the prosecution to prove their case. I do NOT think GZ is without blame here, I DO NOT. But if you went solely on the basis of the evidence provided, this verdict is not shocking. There just wasn't enough evidence to go on. I'm not sure justice was served in this case, but I think the legal system worked...like it or not. I think the jury did what they felt was the right thing to do. Nothing like the Pinellas 12.

I feel very bad for Trayvon's family. :cry:

Are you inside my heart?? You spoke so eloquently exactly what I've been feeling. :hug:

Tricia,

I know this was a tough case and I so appreciate you and all the mods that monitored these threads so we could discuss it and talk with each other through the trial.

I know it must have been so hard at times, But I appreciate the opportunity.

Thank you to you and all the mods!

The jurors stuck to the facts. Which is what they were supposed to do.

The constitution was followed. Let it be...

:thud:

For real? I don't have cable so only catching what is posted here. :facepalm:

Yup. They put Rev Al Sharpton on as their spokesman when the verdcit was read. And he just stoked the flames, imo.

Am I the only one in tears????? The Sate of Florida got it right!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

All of my posts are as always MY OPINION ONLY unless a link is provided!

I don't think anyone thinks he is a hero.. I don't..

I do think he was justified in his actions under the law. And that is what mattered here.

I think what happened that night was a tragic happenstance.

It was horrible. It will never be okay that TM is dead. Never.

But GZ did not deserve to go to jail because other people are sad. What he did was within the law.

And there is no way around that. The law is all that matters.

Respectfully, the jury's decision is all that matters.

I will never believe that what GZ did was within the law....i did not believe his stories...but I DO respect the jury's decision.

Just stating there's a difference

Why is Angela so smiley face right now. She is sugarry sweet and kind of nauseating, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CASHxGK