Verdict is in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not guilty!!!! I'm so glad after 16hours they were able to reach a just verdict!

IMO Zimmerman is a very very lucky man. IMO justice has not prevailed today. RIP Trayvon. There are a few sleuthers on here I know from the JA case whose opinions I valued greatly like Shadylady I can only hope they see something I don't.

I am happy; they did not prove their case. The jury got it right
That being said, I am saddened the Martin's lost their son and I pray for them tonight.
I pray for the Zimmerman family as well as this will not be easy for them either since this is a verdict many did not want.

Not Guilty..
Justice was served despite the political interference...
Be safe folks....

So sorry, Trayvon. Your life matters. Blowing kisses to heaven.
oxoxooxox

His life did matter. This has nothing to do with that.

I am sad for TM. I am sad for his family.

But justice does not mean the people get to convict because someone died. There has to be cause.

Remind me if I ever commit a crime to do it in Flordia . I can't believe at least not manslaughter :-(

I am glad it is over and I hope in the future that GZ or anyone else who carried a weapon, really think about what they are doing before they use it. There are no winners here. The Martin family lost a child and GZ has lost life as he knew it.

I still feel really sad for Trayvon's family though. They must be crushed.

But the state didn't prove their case and no one simply knows what happened. They did the right thing.

Well, I will never go to Florida again! That State's laws are disgusting!

I just pray to God for peace in Florida tonight. RIP Trayvon. May the Lord wrap his arms around all involved - George, Trayvon, both families, and the jurors.

Travon's folks must have already known the verdict. They never showed up.

IMO

Dear ladies of the jury: I apologize for doubting that, as women, you could be reason free from emotion in such a very, sincerely, tragic case. Thank you for doing so. Thank you for your service and eating "on the job" to get 'er done. You are courageous considering the public outrage this verdict might cause - you are brave, wise and I'm proud, right now more than ever, to be a woman!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname