Verdict Watch 05/07/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
testing... I just tried to reply to someone and got a message saying a moderator would have to review my post before it shows up. Am I in trouble?? I'm confused.

I got a message like that one time too-had the same reaction but nothing came of it so...who knows?

Oh here's Jean again saying the jurors are acting DEFIANT while walking around. Even JVM seems like she thought Jean was overdoing the drama! Jean saying the juror who looks like Jodi's mom was stomping around.

Take it down a notch, Jean. She is so ridiculous.

I really wish Jean Cesarez would go somewhere and sit her arse down. Out of sight and earshot.

She is playing jump rope with my last frazzled sober nerve.

I always wonder who the people are who sit around dreaming up names for drugs. I think I'd like to have that job. We could have a Jodivan for perhaps a migrane.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: ™ That! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

LOL I need MORE than just baked potatoes to go with my steaks, Im also feeding my aunt and uncle... If I had grilled my steaks tonight and it was only me, I probably would of just went lazy and got the baked taters from Wendy's ;)

Then what did you finally feed them???

Am I think only one flipping back and forth??? I am not concerned then I am concerned... Then not..

I keep trying to think about what could be hanging them up. She caused his death. she admitted it. She killed him over and over and over.

Please please jury. I don't know what I want anymore. I would rather they hang than come back with manslaughter.

Based on the questions the jurors asked, I'd say that there are some very intelligent people on this jury. I'm thinking that they are working from the jury instructions while putting 4 months of testimony together with the evidence.

They don't have our timelines, they have to put their own together. They haven't seen umpteen bajillion reenactments of the crime in a mock-up set. They have to work through the crime itself.

Most of all, they have to clearly consider the testimony of the witnesses and decide which to believe and which not to believe.

They have to iron out details and put it all together for themselves.

HLN is so busy hyping that it should have been a quick decision. Then, I think of the CA trial and the quick decision. Jury, take your time and make a very serious decision based on the testimony in trial.

I once read of a jury that deliberated 4 months until they managed to put all the pieces of the puzzle together. They found the defendant guilty.

omg Jean saying jurors looking defiant. One looking like "Jodi's mother".

Come on, Jean, were the apples not sinister enough?

Maybe the juror doesn't like the media staring at her while she walks out.
I wouldn't like it.
JMO

Ok, just came back after being away for a few hours.
After reading the past few pages I have a new mantra:

I WILL NOT GET SUCKED IN! I WILL NOT GET SUCKED IN! I WILL NOT GET SUCKED IN!

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Love that ignore feature.... wish I had one for the family :floorlaugh:

I hope certain jurors know the difference between phone sex and real sex.

The way I have been I'd be eating that dough RAW.

I've been eating rubbish .. made my own meat samosas (terrible idea) .. yesterday I had ice cream TWICE then I had a whole sleeve of Pringles!!! I have been snubbing the spin bike like it WRONGED me, and am wearing my DH's tracksuits .. I've let myself go completely .. I'll have to be a MACHINE to make up for all this afterwards!
I hear you Mrs G. When this ends it's swimming for me.:seeya:

Oh here's Jean again saying the jurors are acting DEFIANT while walking around. Even JVM seems like she thought Jean was overdoing the drama! Jean saying the juror who looks like Jodi's mom was stomping around.

Take it down a notch, Jean. She is so ridiculous.

If there's even a hint of defiance from one or more of them that doesn't bode well. Maybe she was just hungry or something...?

Am I think only one flipping back and forth??? I am not concerned then I am concerned... Then not..

I keep trying to think about what could be hanging them up. She caused his death. she admitted it. She killed him over and over and over.

Please please jury. I don't know what I want anymore. I would rather they hang than come back with manslaughter.

ITA. I could never live with myself if I gave up a compromise verdict. I'd never, ever give away murder 1. Hang it. At least you don't go out with a whimper.

She killed him three times over. End of story.

OMG was that the voice of reason on HLN? Nobody gonna like that!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:seeya: Mrs. Norris!

There seems to be some confusion here between Amberen , which is what you initially said you wanted "NOW", and Ambien, which is what we THOUGHT you wanted... :confused:

Amberen is taken to alleviate menopausal symptoms. (ETA: Apparently touted as a weight loss aid in some markets.)
Ambien is the dangerous sleeping pill that we're cautioning you against.

Now... Has anyone taken Amberen, and have any experiences to share with Mrs. G Norris?

I do, I took one of my wife's because I thought it was ambien too. I slept like a baby and not one hot flash that I can recall. Must be the placebo effect..:floorlaugh:

omg Jean saying jurors looking defiant. One looking like "Jodi's mother".

Come on, Jean, were the apples not sinister enough?

I really enjoyed her demonstration strut. Fantastic reporting. :facepalm: Really??

Can you IMAGINE (insert Juan's voice) trying to convince one or two defiant jurors how obvious the murder one is??? :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member