VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 41

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hilarious: LLAMA WATCH ... the :bananalama: is getting more coverage than JA today !

ABC15 Arizona ‏@abc15 · 6m6 minutes ago

LLAMA WATCH: Llamas were surrounded but have escaped.
However…they are SEPERATED.

WATCH LIVE: http://on.abc15.com/1n3Nbzi

“@matthewbaldwin: LLAMA 1: We're escaping this afternoon.

LLAMA 2: Alpaca bag.”

Wasn't it noted by some of the tweeters that #2 was a prolific note taker while most of them were not? Maybe they had been counting on her to be there with her notes...

Yes, and visible upset that she became an alternate. I don't THINK I will ever catch up..ya'll post too much to fast. LOL.

I would be there with my daughter NO MATTER WHAT. My love is unconditional and I definitely would feel responsible in some way. Your child is part of of you, for better or worse. However, after the verdict is read, I would profusely apologize to the victims family for what my child did. In other words, I would always love my daughter but I would never lie for her or pretend she was a victim when she was the killer.

Far from expressing any sorrow or apology for what Jodi did, Aunt Sue (Jodi's mom's twin sis) hast posted that the Alexanders should apologize to HER family for what TA did to Jodi. The grand canyon is a good place for Jodi's family to visit because their delusions are as deep as the Grand Canyon itself.

Perhaps mom wont be in the courtroom because she has already secured an interview that she will get paid for.

Thank you. I promised myself I wasn't going to do it but I am sat here and I can actually feel my bum molding to my chair.:shame:

You can subscribe only to Local Breaking News and then unsubscribe after the verdict.

But, hey, it's a free country -- you know, since 1776 anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anonymous_user