VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 41

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I saw from Troy yesterday was that she will be in solitary or quarantine for awhile but then can earn privileges back and more freedom.
Ill have to find it.

I've enjoyed reading all your posts, mostly lurking, but I love to laugh and dear Websleuth posters, you have not disappointed. Truly going to miss all of you when this trial is over...

Inmate Arias will be transported to Lumley Unit of Perryville prison.

She will be maximum security and will have access to other inmates.

She will be in an individual cell.

Troy Haden interviewed this guy as well. Troy said she will be in solitary for 30 days, then after that access to other prisoners and classes (drawing, origami), after 60 days can rent a TV, get a job etc etc....

I've enjoyed reading all your posts, mostly lurking, but I love to laugh and dear Websleuth posters, you have not disappointed. Truly going to miss all of you when this trial is over...

Hang around, there are always trials to follow.

15. It was recent. Ziplined straight into a tree without a helmet or brakes on the line. Didn't wait for the leaders at Boy Scout Camp. Died of head injuries.

So tragic. I am feeling so blessed that both my kids made it through the teen years. Teens have lots of energy with little to no impulse control. So frightening to hear some of the things they did back then and never told me. :eek:

I feel so badly for the Flores family. Flores's son looked exactly like him. What a heartbreaking tragedy. :rose:

My dear daughter has been home sick the last two days, and wanted to go to the Walmart walk in clinic and I told her no not right now. Is that bad? I mean I'll take her when court is in recess for the day or barring, that later this evening. Well sometime today.

Justice For Travis @Justice4rTravis · 1m 1 minute ago
about 1 more hour and the jury is done for the day. Ugh please God... Let there be a verdict today for TA's family #jodiarias

If extra time brings about a verdict of Death... then by all means, they should take their time. I want this for Travis and his family more than words can say.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 2m2 minutes ago
Just been told by source with knowledge of the #JodiArias case that no verdict has been reached.

Then I'm gonna take a nap soon. :eek:fftobed:

Well they can't deliberate tomorrow because I have to work.. So that is that.

I bet they will, and they'll do it deliberately.

I read that Willmott and Nurmi brought Jodi street clothes with spanx, but I'm not sure whether or not to believe that....

The spanks are for cougarlicious.

you need not leave us..

this forum offers so much, crime, trials, friendships, offbeat news, well, just on and on and on..its a variety of things and friendships

just have a look around..mo

No, there was an obviously-edited outdoor interview Troy Hayden conducted with a Department of Corrections official.

It was specific to Jodi Arias.

He was asked what would happen to the killer after the verdict was announced -- regardless of sentence.

He referred to her as inmate Arias throughout the interview and said that she would be transported to Perryville and would be designated a maximum security prisoner. I heard nothing about solitary confinement.

He also said that she, like the other prisoners, would have access to and contact with each other.

I was surprised at the number of privileges she will have there which she does not enjoy at Estrella.

Definitely not what he said.

He referred to her as "inmate Arias" and said she would have contact with other prisoners.

According to this, IF SHE GETS LIFE, she can earn more privileges. But not DP. After two years.

[video]http://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/a-preview-of-prison-life-for-jodi-arias[/video]

My dear daughter has been home sick the last two days, and wanted to go to the Walmart walk in clinic and I told her no not right now. Is that bad? I mean I'll take her when court is in recess for the day or barring, that later this evening. Well sometime today.

Nothing more important than family. I lost three family members last year. Take her.
The verdict will be played over a million times on you tube...if a verdict is reached today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaPrirl