Verdict Watch Thread Saturday July 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so what do you all think of the fact that they went ahead and reached a verdict with out getting an answer to their question and clarification on Manslaughter????? I mean if you have a question why did it suddenly disappear and you reached a verdict without an answer. Weird. IMO

I pray that emotions will be kept in checked.

Ugh..

I am nervous. I think MS. I don't agree with it.. But I think MS..

Does anyone know is it immediate sentencing?? Or to come later?

Prayers for everyone including the jurors, bless their hearts..

That is certainly one theory on her guilt. However it is my opinion that she is hiding more that is contributing to her guilt. Maybe he told her he was gonna teach this guy a lesson, or maybe she knew he was running back, IDK what it was but something just screams that she is hiding something to me. All IMOO

I believe her original statement is consistent with what she testified to or defense would have been all over it. She lied about her age, why she did not go to the funeral and her name. She testified she did this to protect herself. jmo

Regardless of the verdict, Bravo to the jury for working hard and diligently to get use a verdict in the 2nd day.

ATTENTION:

It is 8:36 local time as I write this. Right now, on the street outside my home, I see NINE teens matching the racial and clothing profile of Trayvon Martin. They seem to be coming and going, singly and in pairs, moving about without purpose or direction. Some even seem to be talking on their cell phones.

I'll keep you updated as the crisis progresses.

It's 8:39 now. That's three MINUTES from the previous entry. Some of this gang have left (not sure where, perhaps casing the neighborhood) and others have moved off down the street. In this three minute period, the suspects that remain have only gone about 150 feet. Clearly something must be wrong with them. Definately on drugs or something.

I will keep you updated....

It's 8:44. Eight minutes since my first report. There are five of them, and they haven't moved. They are checking me out I think, or maybe just sitting on the curb talking.

What truly scares me is that it is now going on TWO HOURS later in the evening tha nthe night Trayvon was killed. Two hours later, and these suspects -- I mean teens -- are just milling around without a purpose, acting all "suspicious" and terrifying the neighborhood.

And note, while I am trying to make a point, in fact everything that I have written here is true. The kids are really out there, they really are just wandering around living life at a teen pace. But I am not insane. I do not see random teenagers, regardless of their race or clothing, as a threat.

It's 8:47 and they are still there. Where's Zimmerman when you need him!?!

LMAO

Thanks, I needed that. My heart is going a mile a minute right now waiting for the verdict!

I'm holding on to the fact that if just ice is not served here.. Justice will be served in the place that I believe we will ALL find justice.. whether if be for or against us. Praying for both families as the stress and pain must be unimagineable and also praying that no matter the verdict.. Calm heads will prevail... AMEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500