Identified! Very Young Straw Hat Girl Posed Against Window

I agree. I think this is one of the few pictures where it looks like he was actually being a photographer instead of using his camera to lure a potential victim.

Yes...I thought she looked very familiar and never blew her photo up in comparison to the girl in the peach blouse since that girl was identified and alive. Now after blowing her photo up, I see that she has on the same necklace as the other girl. Then I went back and reread the previous posters. This girl has already been identified apparently and should probably go with her other pictures of her in the peach. It isn't unlikely that a model will model more than one outfit at a photo shoot. My models usually model 2-3 each shoot.

I vow to read all of the previous posters from now on before I comment as many people have already gone through this back last year when everything first came to light. I feel silly now...:):blushing::blushing:

Yes...I thought she looked very familiar and never blew her photo up in comparison to the girl in the peach blouse since that girl was identified and alive. Now after blowing her photo up, I see that she has on the same necklace as the other girl. Then I went back and reread the previous posters. This girl has already been identified apparently and should probably go with her other pictures of her in the peach. It isn't unlikely that a model will model more than one outfit at a photo shoot. My models usually model 2-3 each shoot.

I vow to read all of the previous posters from now on before I comment as many people have already gone through this back last year when everything first came to light. I feel silly now...:):blushing::blushing:

Me too. But with something like this, that is basically unheard of, there is no standard to follow, and it's hard to keep up with. So many people, no idea who is who or what condition they are in...it's amazing that there aren't nationwide occurrences of sleuths with exploding heads.

Yes, it's certainly a convoluted mess of a case and LE hasn't helped by handling the release of these pictures so poorly.

Im going to use my time more wisely and look at other crimes until we get more to go on. Its a waste of time speculating about these photos. My point of being here is to not wildly speculate, but be of actual help. Not to say I will ignore these cases....just want to be productive.

Thank god she's ALIVE!!!!! This is excellent news. Actually thought that she was posed dead at the window, I also thought that she was actress Daphne Zuniga at one point.

Yes...I thought she looked very familiar and never blew her photo up in comparison to the girl in the peach blouse since that girl was identified and alive...." :

What is this girl's name because i can't find any info on her. thanks

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/images/04/21/alcala.photos.pdf

This PIC 1--- AND this girl in the straw hat pic AND the girl in the peach colored top at kitchen table looks like the same girl.

In PIC 1-- here she looks OLDER. From the glimpse I see in the background where this photo was taken it looks a glamourous house, unlike any place that is speculated to be RA apt.

Perhaps RA knew her over a period of years or even her parents/ guardians and may have possibly snuck behind their back and got her to pose for him.

the kitchen table looks like a vintage table that a small basement apt or a rented room would be furnished with. Maybe RA rented the basement or even a room from her family.

Let's see if this works. They all look similar to me. Pic's 4 and 5 show what looks like the same necklace too.

Picture 1, the topless-looking shot by the window, and the straw-hat shot by the window are the same window, same day, similar angle. Picture 1 for some reason has left and right reversed. Up until spotting that, I had thought she looks a year or two older and perhaps darker-haired in Picture 1. That was an illusion of some sort.

In these two shots, as opposed to some of the others, her pupils are little more than tiny pinpricks. That's usually a good sign that a person is not happy with what's going on, however she may otherwise compose her facial features. Her expression would be serene in the first shot if not for those contracted pupils. In the straw hat shot, her whole look is shocked and wary. Reminds me of several other of his subjects whom he may have deliberately photographed just when he was making a not-very-welcome suggestion.

StrawSideBySide.jpg

In these two shots, as opposed to some of the others, her pupils are little more than tiny pinpricks. That's usually a good sign that a person is not happy with what's going on, however she may otherwise compose her facial features.

StrawSideBySide.jpg
I think it's nothing more than she's facing more towards the sun and her pupils have naturally contracted.

I brightened both of the shots above to see into her eyes better. She's actually in very soft light. And in the straw hat shot she's looking back into the room.

TheLight.jpg

Picture 1, the topless-looking shot by the window, and the straw-hat shot by the window are the same window, same day, similar angle. Picture 1 for some reason has left and right reversed. Up until spotting that, I had thought she looks a year or two older and perhaps darker-haired in Picture 1. That was an illusion of some sort.

That's usually a good sign that a person is not happy with what's going on, however she may otherwise compose her facial features. Her expression would be serene in the first shot if not for those contracted pupils. In the straw hat shot, her whole look is shocked and wary. Reminds me of several other of his subjects whom he may have deliberately photographed just when he was making a not-very-welcome suggestion.

StrawSideBySide.jpg

NOW she looks alive. I think she's younger in the right photo in the hat. Maybe drugged and didn't know the pic was taken. Definately older in the topless pic. Her face is more structured. Maybe Alcala knew her family over the years.

This woman has been found alive and well. If you read the thread on "found alive," you will not have to keep speculating on this. Photos were taken on the same day. Only had one photo shoot. She isn't dead...never was dead...and her parents were a neighbor of his when he was living with relatives.

Norest, I don't mean to appear dim, but I don't know which identified girl you're referring to. The only one she resembles to me is the fence girl and I don't think this one is the same.

This woman has been found alive and well. If you read the thread on "found alive," you will not have to keep speculating on this. Photos were taken on the same day. Only had one photo shoot. She isn't dead...never was dead...and her parents were a neighbor of his when he was living with relatives.

I can't find her anywhere in the Found Alive forum. Your description sounds like the "tube top" girl with gold cross. She had a 1-day photo shoot with him and lived in the neighborhood. Or maybe Green Wall Girl, also a neighborhood teen from his last days of freedom.

Peach/Straw could for all I know be one of the 8 or so subjects known to police but not identified in People Magazine. I'm not aware of anyplace those have been published.

I'll look more today when I get the chance and see if I can find her. Maybe I was imagining things, but I was positive that I had read that this girl had been described as found alive. I'll post what I find.

I think this girl was a friend or relative. There is an obvious difference of expression in a few of the pictures where they look relaxed, at ease. So much different from the other pictures. I didn't notice before that the straw hat girl was the same as the peach blouse girl. I think the straw hat girl looks several years younger, but is the same girl.

I'm starting to think these are two different girls, and are sisters, or related. Girl on the left appears to have a scar on her cheek across from her lips, while straw hat girl doesn't. Left girl appears 1 or 2 yrs older.
Another girl in a peach blouse with long red hair against green wall is found alive. NOT this girl. Wasn't Judy Cole the neighbour girl?

I think this girl was a friend or relative. There is an obvious difference of expression in a few of the pictures where they look relaxed, at ease. So much different from the other pictures. I didn't notice before that the straw hat girl was the same as the peach blouse girl. I think the straw hat girl looks several years younger, but is the same girl.

That was my immediate thought as well. The straw hat girl does look a few years younger, but if you look at the facial structure (primarily the nose and eyes), it appears to be the same.

Thank you carbuff. I thought if it was Mary Anne Wesolowski he abducted her and went out and purchased an outfit for her.

I truly believe they do look much alike.

You're right about the props. I worked for a photographer for many years. Or should I say "portrait artist" as my friend describes her profession? I thought about that as in how if Alcala was trying to be professional he'd have had alot more props. Nope. Same chair, same window, a few different sheets or curtains as backdrops.

Also I have personally been to photographers for head shots where their studio was attached to their home or apartment so I can see that. I guess that bizarre pink swing was a prop? Thanks again.
Maybe Alcala killed her parents and kidnapped her and kept her for 1 or 2 years.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back