VICTIM #8 - Necole Guillory, 27 - Found Deceased 19 August 2009

You are amazing Seaslug! TY! I got the goosebumps when I looked at that! It's a PERFECT place for a vechicle to pull over and ( what roll?) her down the hill. If she was found in a blue tarp, that screams trucker! A flatbed truck would be the type of truck to look for because they are the ones that use tarp to tie down their loads. The cab of a truck is a good place to conceal a murder/ keep a body until an opportunity arises to dump it. There is a bunk bed in the back and a zipper curtain between the front and back of the cab. Someone could easily kill someone and leave them in the back, zip the cirtain and carry on their route untill they find a place to dispose of the body. No body would think much about a truck being pilled over on the side of the road and and any passing vechicles wouldn't be able to see what was going on on the passenger side of a parked truck esp. at night! Kinda creepy to imagine as I sit in the cab of a truck.

Blue tarp screams local to me.

Following Hurricane Gustav in September 2008, FEMA's Operation Blue Roof issued over 10,000 blue tarps in Louisiana to cover damaged rooftops. Jefferson Davis and surrounding parishes were among those affected by the storm.

blueroof_zpsfd25fd8f.jpg

FEMA extends "blue roof" program to 36 parishes affected by Gustav

This hadn't even occurred to me, Bessie! But it's so obvious!

i believe i read she wasn't wrapped in the tarp by her killer--think le placed a tarp over the body to protect evidence from the elements while waiting for it to be picked up by the m.e.

Seaslug, or ANYBODY, can you provide a link to the source @ the victim being wrapped in blue tarp?

Regarding the blue tarp..I was under the impression that LE covered the body in the tarp.

I'll see if I can find that link.

ETA: It was in an article in The Advocate (link no longer available). Here's what it says:

Acadia Parish Sheriff's Office Maj. Keith Latiola said a maintenance crew cutting grass along the interstate discovered the body around 2:30 p.m. between mileposts 72 and 73.
The body was located at the bottom of a hill near the Egan Ballpark on the north side of the interstate.
A large, blue tarp covered the body as deputies waited for federal investigators to arrive at the scene.

My bad about the blue tarp.

I should have sleuthed it further instead of trusting a local who posted about it. The local posted how so many people pass that route every day that someone had to have spotted "the blue" tarp before her body was discovered.

I still stand by the theory that someone rolled her out of a truck.

You are amazing Seaslug! TY! I got the goosebumps when I looked at that! It's a PERFECT place for a vechicle to pull over and ( what roll?) her down the hill. If she was found in a blue tarp, that screams trucker! A flatbed truck would be the type of truck to look for because they are the ones that use tarp to tie down their loads. The cab of a truck is a good place to conceal a murder/ keep a body until an opportunity arises to dump it. There is a bunk bed in the back and a zipper curtain between the front and back of the cab. Someone could easily kill someone and leave them in the back, zip the cirtain and carry on their route untill they find a place to dispose of the body. No body would think much about a truck being pilled over on the side of the road and and any passing vechicles wouldn't be able to see what was going on on the passenger side of a parked truck esp. at night! Kinda creepy to imagine as I sit in the cab of a truck.

You are very welcome too and thank you for sharing the info about those zipper curtains. Without a warrant, LE cannot force a trucker to reveal what is behind the curtain unless they see, hear or smell something that indicates a search is necessary.

My bad about the blue tarp.

I should have sleuthed it further instead of trusting a local who posted about it. The local posted how so many people pass that route every day that someone had to have spotted "the blue" tarp before her body was discovered.

I still stand by the theory that someone rolled her out of a truck.

Local could be right, not much released as far as info or video. My mind just went to LE cause they would do that here, well, maybe not blue tarp unless it was raining. And, because of the yellow crime tape. So, I was asking for what everyone else thinks or feels from the limited footage. I also thought media would not get there until after LE.

Could be she was rolled out in a tarp, but that leads to another question. There was that bit of a shallow ditch before you get to the hill. So, my mind says, the perp backed over the ditch or took the trouble to carry her over the ditch, to get her to roll. So, what does everyone else think?

Sorry to anyone to sensitive to read that. I just think that way.

I have been looking high and low, but can't find any MSM reports of the 17 yr. old who was reportedly almost snatched on Plaquemont st. (two days before NG was found) by a white man with greyish, white hair, long on top, flipped over and slicked down. He was said to have been wearing big glasses and a "mechanic" type shirt, and driving a light blue pick up with a dark blue stripe resembling a heart moniter down the side.

http://helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10118&page=3

Does anybody have an MSM link with this info?
If this info. is true, this could be the one that got away.

Interestingly, another sleuther pointed out that a friend of HC on Myspace has a picture of a truck that fits that description. How can we find out if this really happened and if police really did investigate it?
This info is all over the blogs and forums but I can't find anything considered a credible source to post.

In June of 2011, Joey Ortega did an interview on his radio show with PI Kirk Menard.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/behind.../a-serial-killer-in-jennings-louisiana-part-2

Something interesting from the show:
Someone who lives close enought to the S Andrew St house to "hear when they flush the toilet" tipped Menard off that all the victims frequented the house. He started surveillance on the house. Here, he captures the last known footage of Necole before she's murdered.

Necole was found (relatively) far from the areas where the other victims' bodies were found. They were found in/around Jennings and Necole was found in Egan on the side of I-10. Menard's company owns property in Egan near where Necole's body was dumped.

I'm thinking about how Muggy was found on the road to the police shooting range. It was almost like taunting the police.

Was leaving Necole near Menard's property also a taunt?

(Note: Menard blows this off by saying something to the effect that the comapny had only been at the property for about 2 months & that Egan is such a small town that basically everywhere in Egan is "near" the interstate. He doesn't think that it has any significance.)

Still interesting.

I have been looking high and low, but can't find any MSM reports of the 17 yr. old who was reportedly almost snatched on Plaquemont st. (two days before NG was found) by a white man with greyish, white hair, long on top, flipped over and slicked down. He was said to have been wearing big glasses and a "mechanic" type shirt, and driving a light blue pick up with a dark blue stripe resembling a heart moniter down the side.

If this info. is true, this could be the one that got away.

Interestingly, another sleuther pointed out that a friend of HC on Myspace has a picture of a truck that fits that description. How can we find out if this really happened and if police really did investigate it?
This info is all over the blogs and forums but I can't find anything considered a credible source to post.

I cannot find any credible source to back up that it happend.

I had kind of been blowing it off until I read what you posted about the the pic of the truck that fits the description.

I'm still taking it with a grain of salt, but that's something, alright.

This is the only attempted abduction I'm aware of. Perhaps someone who subscribes to the jennings daily news, can check to see if the full article contains more details. ( link )

Teen escapes attempted abduction

Jennings police and members of the Multi-Agency Investigative Team (MAIT) task force are looking for a vehicle that may have been involved in an attempted abduction on Craig Street just two days before the discovery of latest homicide victim Necole Guillory.

Detectives said a 17-year-old girl was walking to her home along South Craig Street on Monday, Aug. 17 – two days before Guillory’s discovery near Egan – when she was approached by a truck.

http://www.kplctv.com/Global/story.asp?S=11037253

Jennings police are investigating a complaint from a 17 year old girl that a man in a light blue pick up truck tried to grab her and pull her into his vehicle on Plaquemine Street between 8:30 and 9 p.m. Monday, August 17th-- two days before the body of the last victim, Necole Guillory, was found.

Police are looking for a baby blue truck with a dark blue stripe on the side. The stripe is said to resemble the graph on a heart monitor.

The man driving the truck is described as a white man with grayish white hair and wearing big glasses. The teen described the hair as longer on top, flipped over and slicked down and she said he was wearing a mechanic type shirt.

A few days ago, I got it stuck in my head that it was somehow strange that a weed eating crew just happened to find Necole's body 1 hour after her mother reported her missing. I remarked to another WSer in pm that I wondered who these weed eating crews worked for...dept. of public works? Sheriff's work crew (we have that here)? Thinking I was just starting to buy into conspiracy theories, I let it drop and brought myself back to more "rational" thinking.

This morning I ran across this post by LaLawchild1966, and had a "WTH?! moment".

i heard it was maintence crew that had been mowing grass along i10... <modsnip>

http://murderinjdp.49.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=100

So it was raining hard enough for this local to have to get off i10 due to what I assume was poor visibility, but it wasn't raining too hard for a weed eating crew to be out there on the side of the interstate weed eating?! Seriously?

ETA: Trying to confirm that it was raining that afternoon. So far, I can't find a free weather history site, other than for temperature. :(

A few days ago, I got it stuck in my head that it was somehow strange that a weed eating crew just happened to find Necole's body 1 hour after her mother reported her missing. I remarked to another WSer in pm that I wondered who these weed eating crews worked for...dept. of public works? Sheriff's work crew (we have that here)? Thinking I was just starting to buy into conspiracy theories, I let it drop and brought myself back to more "rational" thinking.

This morning I ran across this post by LaLawchild1966, and had a "WTH?! moment".

i heard it was maintence crew that had been mowing grass along i10... <modsnip>
http://murderinjdp.49.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=100

So it was raining hard enough for this local to have to get off i10 due to what I assume was poor visibility, but it wasn't raining too hard for a weed eating crew to be out there on the side of the interstate weed eating?! Seriously?

ETA: Trying to confirm that it was raining that afternoon. So far, I can't find a free weather history site, other than for temperature. :(

1.18 inches in the Lake Charles area on August 19, 2009, according to the Weather Underground.

http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KLCH/2009/8/19/DailyHistory.html

Scroll down to the bottom of the page.

Rain and TStorms off and on throughout the day. Looks like there was a little break between 1:15 and 2-2:30. Keep in mind, the location is not exact.

I have been researching this particular case because of its close proximity to the salon Lavergne has gone to for the past three years though it is reported he was not a regular customer. At first Guillory's case was thought to be related to the Jennings killings but she was disposed in a different manner than those killings were.

http://www.theind.com/news/10922-crowley-hairdresser-lavergne-had-knife-wound-on-neck

http://www.acadiaparishtoday.com/vi...man-s-Body-Found-on-I-10-embankment-near-Egan
http://www.kplctv.com/Global/story.asp?S=10966767

http://www.acadiaparishtoday.com/view/full_story/8366756/article-I-10-Murder-victim-identified?

http://www.acadiaparishtoday.com/view/full_story/8366756/article-I-10-Murder-victim-identified

Surveillance video of Necole Guillory captured by Kirk Menard two months prior to her death - YouTube
Necole Guillory

1337_0000125743.jpg

link

Thanks Harmony2

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members