Victim: Alexis Murphy, 17, missing from Shipman, VA, 03 August 2013 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the truth could be that they found his hair in her car even. Just tripping him up.

I had that thought also. They told him that to trip him up and it worked! At least this is what I'm hoping! I think his attempt at a story was a bad move on his part.

IF there is another guy imhoo :twocents: it is the guy that gave him a ride back after dumping Alexis' car.

:twocents:

in previous articles LE already said they know when the car got there but are not releasing info about it (I will have to find that link)

they have video in my opinion. They know exactly who dropped that car there. And the scent was most likely RAT's scent which ended at where he got picked up.

:twocents:

I suspect this is why they pulled him off the streets. They have some reason they pulled him off the streets. Now, part of reason they're keeping their cards close to the vest, it could be that they firmly believe he had accomplices.

Caught up from overnight, wow! Sent my brain scrambling and the very first theory that jumped into my head is ACCOMPLICE, not just accomplice but the one pulling the strings. Just go with me here. RAT is the abductor, someone else is the killer. Someone off the grid, calling the shots. The pot story I don't believe to be true but I think it has some truth in it, in that there was someone else there who drives a maroon car and is black. I think the story could be true in theory there is a local drug dealer who is black, and drives a maroon car. I do not believe the drug dealer to be the accomplice. And I do not believe pot had anything to do with the abduction.

The accomplice is the one who monitors social media, RAT is his lackey. The accomplice/killer could have a disability or something else that makes him stand out.

Don't believe RAT for one minute, BUT, if it turns out it's proven there is this 3rd person (the beer bottle DNA), and he is African American, could this be the missing link to Sketch, from Morgan's murder?

Running with my theory here, if they are connected I'm wondering if RAT was recruited after accomplice/killer got injured or sick and could no longer do the abduction himself. They may have known each other for a long time or RAT may have had some involvement then.. ugh idk maybe I've read too many crime books or watched too much TV lol but I'm throwing it out there anyway.

In regards to her extensions, I live in Lynchburg and I am sure that she was headed to the main hair store in Lynchburg (U Beauty) to purchase her extensions. It is where everyone goes and has everything from cheap weaves to very expensive weave that is about $100 per a pack. Most people do not order their extensions online around here.

Did she ever get there?

so youve seen the car and everything? RAT hanging out at the gas station probably randomly picked someone that he remembered seeing. ugh I hope he wasnt smart enough to pull a beer bottle out of the trash like someone else said. He did hang at the car wash though and people throw away trash there....or at a gas pump.

Then you should probably call it in, once they clear that guy which I believe they highly likely will they can hush the people who are taking RAT's defense.

Remember this guy liked to sit at Food Lion and watch people, at any time he could just pick a description of someone to use as an example to have himself look innocent.

Notice he said she did not drink or smoke, that sounds strange if she is someone who is an active drug user with her drug of choice being weed. Maybe he is hinting at the state of her if she is found, implying that a toxicology report would say she had no drugs in her system, that would fit into his story.
Also, this allows him a scapegoat for that hair being found in his trailer.

This sounds a lot like what he did with the SC case he had no idea where she was and again they had evidence linking him to her, by the means of him calling her before she disappeared, maybe it was to try and locate a cell phone? Who knows but the point is that he likes to make up stories to cover himself and at the same time explain why he was in the ultimate proximity of the victim on the day of the disappearance.

Typical tactic of a psychopath "main traits of a psychopath: A callous, exploitive individual with blunted emotions, impulsive inclinations and an inability to feel guilt or remorse."

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...//crime.about.com/od/serial/a/psychopaths.htm

http://crime.about.com/od/serial/a/psychopaths.htm

Again, JMO backed by sources.

I have seen the car. It is hard not to notice it. It is sort of jacked up and has huge tires on it. So, the description fits.

Monday he actually followed me out of the school when I dropped off my kids. I never saw him dropping off any children, but he is definitely a black male. Yesterday I saw him coming out of the school parking lot as I was driving in to pick up my kids. So, my assumption would be that he has an Elementary aged child who he is picking up and dropping off. I am going to ask around and see who this guy is.

Please be honest and tell me should I call the tip line? FBI or LE have not asked for any help locating this guy, but it could be helpful.

This response by RAT is a classic example of trying to control the situation and make a story that is plausable. But step back and look at this from a distance... why would a 17 black girl be in the trailer of a 48 white loser? Some thoughts that come to mind:

1) Did the neighbors see her car and corn rows' car in the driveway that Sat night?

2) If corn row sold pot to RAT, where is the baggy? Finger prints would be all over that....unless RAT is so cleaver as to take the bag after the fact and smoke weed with the guy making sure he fingers the bag himself (thus gettign his finger prints on it).

3) I'll bet the guy RAT is fingering is someone he has bought pot from in the past who definitely HAS BEEN in his dump of a trailer smoking with him... so his DNA would be in there.

4) The whole story is not very plausable.

I have seen the car. It is hard not to notice it. It is sort of jacked up and has huge tires on it. So, the description fits.

Monday he actually followed me out of the school when I dropped off my kids. I never saw him dropping off any children, but he is definitely a black male. Yesterday I saw him coming out of the school parking lot as I was driving in to pick up my kids. So, my assumption would be that he has an Elementary aged child who he is picking up and dropping off. I am going to ask around and see who this guy is.

Please be honest and tell me should I call the tip line? FBI or LE have not asked for any help locating this guy, but it could be helpful.

Yes! Call it in!

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 54s
Randy Taylor's attorney tells NBC29 the suspect in the #AlexisMurphy case will have a bond hearing Thursday August 22nd in Nelson County.

His story made me chuckle. Coming from an African American girl that just graduated college and was surrounded by potheads everyday, his story is such BS. However, being the psycho he is he told the story with such precision and blamed "the black guy that it looks like she would hang with"..

First of all, getting weed is so easy nowadays that him asking around to a kid is illogical. I'm sure he could make one call and get whatever drug of his choice instantly. The same with Alexis. She's pretty enough to where she doesn't have to go out and look for weed to buy, guys will let her smoke for free (as aforementioned, I know all of this as a recent college grad).

Secondly, why would a 20 year old black kid who sounds "urban" willingly go to this creeps trailer? Thats another thing that made me chuckle. Being in that generation, there is no way, no how. And the same for Alexis.

As a career criminal, he knows how to wiggle his way out of trouble by now, that's why his story sounds "good" to some. He's had time to research this case and now he's formulated this story to point the blame elsewhere. More than likely on someone he's seen around town.

I certainly hope this doesn't become a situation where people are gullible enough to believe him and start to blame the victim from tweets that my whole generation post to portray some image. I know the FBI has to have excellent evidence to pin him.

i think i'm the only one who don't believe this guy had an accomplice RATS don't always travel in packs..............but i've been wrong like that one time.

His story made me chuckle. Coming from an African American girl that just graduated college and was surrounded by potheads everyday, his story is such BS. However, being the psycho he is he told the story with such precision and blamed "the black guy that it looks like she would hang with"..

First of all, getting weed is so easy nowadays that him asking around to a kid is illogical. I'm sure he could make one call and get whatever drug of his choice instantly. The same with Alexis. She's pretty enough to where she doesn't have to go out and look for weed to buy, guys will let her smoke for free (as aforementioned, I know all of this as a recent college grad).

Secondly, why would a 20 year old black kid who sounds "urban" willingly go to this creeps trailer? Thats another thing that made me chuckle. Being in that generation, there is no way, no how. And the same for Alexis.

As a career criminal, he knows how to wiggle his way out of trouble by now, that's why his story sounds "good" to some. He's had time to research this case and now he's formulated this story to point the blame elsewhere. More than likely on someone he's seen around town.

I certainly hope this doesn't become a situation where people are gullible enough to believe him and start to blame the victim from tweets that my whole generation post to portray some image. I know the FBI has to have excellent evidence to pin him.

i want to thank you but the button is in hiding.

i think i'm the only one who don't believe this guy had an accomplice RATS don't always travel in packs..............but i've been wrong like that one time.

No you aren't. Maybe an unknowing accessory (like someone picked him up after moving the car) but not necessarily an accomplice.

This EXACTLY sums up how I feel, with a little but of "and I'm going to be the person in the thread everyone hates for arguing the devil's advocate view".

Well, you will have company. I think RAT's probably guilty of both crimes, but man, the police misbehavior is through the roof.

If I had that information I would and that is IMHO. Although, I really want to I cannot dismiss the accusation by RAT until it is proven to be false. If there is possibly another scenario it should be checked out by LE. Also, remember they wanted to have any tips from anyone with information that relates to this case. If that person exists and was linked to RAT it should be covered by LE. All bases should be covered in an attempt to locate AM.

If the guy has an alibi then that means RAT will be shown as a manipulative liar. I would definitely call it in and help the LE in any way I could. Always, JMO.

I agree from word one. He is a straight up sociopath.

It hasn't been officially confirmed but I don't believe she did or we would have heard about it. She was officially last seen in Lovingston.

I'm pretty sure LE said she never made it to Lynchburg. imo

BBM

Thank you and I agree with everything you have stated.

The part I bolded seems the biggest tell of all. No way anyone is going back in the woods with creepy looking RAT, never met him before, see that camper and go in.

In fact, I have seen pot deals go down car window to hand. No need to travel anywhere out of sight. Just drive up, a hand goes in the car, comes back out with a brown paper bag, or just comes back out and into the pants pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici