Video of the Forensics

Im glad that the Darlie Routier Threads are back. I hope everyone can remain civil and allow them to stay.
Im a "don't think she did it" believer

I just watched that video for the very first time, and whilst I'm sitting here with my stomach churning, and thinking geeze that evidence is pretty damn strong ( it had to be to put her on Death row) I can not believe that a woman just casually one day after premeditating this to happen walked in to the kitchen got a knife and then walked over to her boys and stabbed them repeatedly to death
And then proceeded to just miss her ca rotted artery..Had she been doing extensive body psychics studies to know how NOT to miss the place that would expunge her own life ?
The spots of blood on the Back of the night shirt could easily have come from the person that did it - as suggested by her - an intruder - as hes flinging the knife back- she is sleeping side on, or what about when she gets up if blood is going all over the place ?

In regards to the sink she had a wet towel to her neck - So she could just have easily stood at the sink wetting a cloth to hold to her neck.

I don't know I just don't buy it, I dont buy it that a mother could just brutally stab her two boys like that. and what leave one alive ? Oh well The 3 of them are not down here so I'll make do with just doing away with two of them ?

As far as that sock goes, well it could have been easy enough for it to drop, or to have been caught up with *intruders* clothing shoe etc and fell out...

But this is why I am opposed to the Death Penalty, because if she didnt do it and she dies by the dealth penalty and later its found she was innocent after all.................

Well........................it just doesnt bear thinking about :(

I don't wish to be yelled at for believing that she is quite possibly innocent. Im not yelling at anyone who believes she is guilty so please no yelling in this direction
Id like the threads to remain up !

ETA Just been reading some of the Trial Transcripts - Darins Testimony

Adds further to my theory of why there was so much blood at the kitchen sink and WHY it appeared as though it had been wiped down
If she was wetting the towels and they were hanging down over the sink edge down the cupboard it could easily have wiped off some blood.

And then here is the same trial transcript explaining the vacuum cleaner episode

Yes it's all very sad Jane isn't it? No yelling at you because you are a doubter. Everyone has an opinion and no opinions are wrong.

I know it's hard to believe that mothers can murder their own children..it boggles my mind that they can but it's some kind of mental illness. Don't think Darlie just up one day and killed her kids...she was losing it in the months prior to the murders, her life was about to change mightily. She's depressed and thinking of suicide the month prior to the murders so that's a red flag that everyone missed.

There's always a motive and it lies within the family dynamics or they're just plain daft like Andrea Yates. In the States there were over 200 women in the prison system who murdered their children.

Anyway welcome to the forum.

Hey WR I don't want to be picky with you here but these women seem to all have *reason* as it were..Not Quite the word Im looking for but you get what I mean (I hope)
Susan Smith - in all likelyhood had BPD

I draw your attention to this http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/famous/smith/index_1.html
Susan Smith Child Murderer or victim is the title

Diane Downs - There is doubt over her doing the crime as well http://www.dianedowns.com/

Priscilla Phillips
A woman diagnosed with Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy, a disorder that compels mothers to make their children ill, and was put on trial for the death of her adopted baby daughter.

I write about Adoption Deaths. So this one touches a nerve, but she again had a illness.

There is more reading re this particular case here http://laurajames.typepad.com/clews/2006/06/much_house_appr.html

Im just saying in all these cases there are *reasons* not that we agree or rationale them but there are real reasons.

There are no reasons with Darlie

Yes, there are plenty of reasons. Darlie was overusing diet pills. Diet pills are just as dangerous as crack. Darlie was suffering depression. She told us that in her own words. But we'll agree to disagree as well.

there's always a motive...we just don't know it.

I totally agree with everything you said. Nothing in this case makes sense. For me the bloody sock found in the alley, the severity of the wounds to Darlie, which to me do not look like someone trying to cover up something by almost killing herself. The 911 call, to me, is a woman in complete histerics and wanting help ASAP. The blood over the sink is her standing there wetting towels for her children and water running which may have been misinterpreted as a cleanup. If anyone may be guilty in this case I would say it most likely is her husband hiring someone over Darlie "snapping". Nothing adds up for me to conclusively say it was definately Darlie. MOO :confused:
ETA: another puzzling thing to me is the fact that she was only tried for one son and not the other because there were 2 different knives used on them The other knife was never recovered. hmmmmmmm.....

I don't hear water running on the 911 call do you? Can you post the time where you hear it. No wet towels were found where Darlie says she placed them, i.e. Damon's back. Also, the sink and surrounding counter showed wipe marks.

I need to ask something, why does everyone automatically think that Darlie did this and that Darin had nothing to do with this? the guy failed a lie dectector test that basically asked him if he stabbed his wife and kids!!! Just because there is blood on the sink does not gaurantee that Darlie put it there! It could have just as easily been Darin... And not only that, Darlie is acting weird because its obvious she is on some type of medications (possibly psychotropic) from the way she talks, looks and acts...that does NOT make her a killer, silly string doesnt either, Im not saying she did not premeditate this either, but the evidence seems likely that it was mostly Darins idea, whether she knew what was happening or not, she knows that Darin has another one of her kids, that he could easily kill the baby too if she rats him out? Couldnt that be why she is lieing??? just a thought. She very well may have been in on the scam, Im calling it a scam because I think this was done to get either insurance money (which Im not sure but Im willing to bet my left arm someone took life insurance out on the boys before this) or some type of monetary scene. MOO

I don't "automatically" believe it's Darlie. My opinion comes from long time research of this case, from reading all the court's transcripts, books, crime scene photos, etc. All the blood evidence in this case points to Darlie as the killer and not Darin.

This was not about money in that sense, the boys had a measly $5000 on them. Both Darin and Darlie had large insurance policies on each other. The fact that the money for her to continue her lavish lifestyle was gone could be part of the motive and in my opinion it is.

Finally it's online. You won't find it on either of Darlie's support sites.

Here's a link to the video..it's in two parts. It clearly shows the blue glowing sink and counter after the luminol was sprayed.

Title of the video is Invisible Intruder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK9QJLMWD0Y&feature=related

Bleach, found in most kitchen cleaners, also causes luminol to react. My sinks glow, too. And my toilets. And my tub. Wish I could take luminol with me when I visit the homes of some people.

Yes, there are plenty of reasons. Darlie was overusing diet pills. Diet pills are just as dangerous as crack. Darlie was suffering depression. She told us that in her own words. But we'll agree to disagree as well.

there's always a motive...we just don't know it.

Diet pills are not as dangerous as crack. Statements like that cause a loss of credibility in the poster. They are not based on fact. Crack doesn't make killers out of people. Diet pills don't make people killers. Depression doesn't make killers out of people.

Bleach, found in most kitchen cleaners, also causes luminol to react. My sinks glow, too. And my toilets. And my tub. Wish I could take luminol with me when I visit the homes of some people.

But does bleach glow the same colour as blood? I haven't a clue, I thought it glowed a different colour. What about the counters surrounding the sink?

Diet pills are not as dangerous as crack. Statements like that cause a loss of credibility in the poster. They are not based on fact. Crack doesn't make killers out of people. Diet pills don't make people killers. Depression doesn't make killers out of people.

I did not say that diet pills made Darlie a killer. Diet pills can interfere with your brain chemistry if you overuse them..and some people cannot metabolize them...they are very dangerous. Nor did I say depression made Darlie a killer. You need to look at the whole picture, and not take my posts out of context.

And yes diet pills can be as dangerous as crack--they're very addictive.

MacDonald was overusing diet pills when he slaughtered his family. Jean Harris was overusing diet pills when she shot her lover, Dr. (can't remember his name).

So she's just a cold-blooded killer then. I was trying to find an excuse for the poor girl to have slaughtered her two boys.

The owner of this video and thrown up copyright laws and it now selling the video according to it's website.

Just FYI

I have the screencaps from the video. Silly nonsense that someone would soak a towel to staunch a deep bleeding wound. You want to absorb that blood and get it to clot, not add water to a bleeding wound.

sink1.jpg

sink.jpg

I have the screencaps from the video. Silly nonsense that someone would soak a towel to staunch a deep bleeding wound. You want to absorb that blood and get it to clot, not add water to a bleeding wound.

sink1.jpg

sink.jpg

Even sillier, Darin knew first aid, no way would he have put a wet towel on his boys.

look at all that blue around the sinks. Sure doesn't look like javex to me but what do I know eh Pattycake?

If any of the supporters could ever give me a logical reason why the blood trail stops at the utility room I would reconsider my opinion. Of course the cries of the unidentified bloody fingerprint muck up the logic of the killer leaving no blood smears anywhere on the fence where he/she would have been forced to exit via.

ok while we are on the subject of the luminol and the sink can someone please explain to me why anyone in a frantic state of mind would waste their time WETTING towels to stop blood loss? Does anyone, when you cut yourself or are assisting a cut, wet the papertowel or fabric towel before you apply it to the bleeding wound? Wouldn't you just grab the first thing you found and apply the pressure dry?:waitasec:
It would however provide a nice excuse for her at the sink though.

I agree 100% with you! My daughter has had here spleen out and bleeds like it water gushing out and I dont ever wet a towel and put it on a cut! I grab the closes thing and put pressure on the cut!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhysiare
Back