Votes: 112 67.5%
  • The A's

Votes: 21 12.7%
  • The public - in the search for justice

Votes: 17 10.2%
  • Not sure

Votes: 16 9.6%

• Total voters
I'm not an attorney, but here's why I believe Hoover owns the tape.

1. He had no contractural agreement with the A's, their attorney, or the other PI that we know of. He offered to help with security if he could, free of charge, and they accepted.

2. The other PI shot himself in the foot and specifically SAID that JH DOES NOT AND HAS NEVER WORKED FOR DnA Investigations.

3. The As did not PAY Mr. Hoover any type of compensation for his services to my knowledge.

I absolutely can't believe that BC is saying the tape is HIS and that he plans to go after JH's PI license. Good luck with that one BC...you're gonna need it. JMO

Video - who owns the tape?
Well obviously an unamed person owned it Saturday, 'cause Geraldo said so. Someone sent it to Geraldo, but wanted to much money to allow it to be made public.
Hoover must have taken possesion Sunday Morn, as WFTV said Hoover was the owner, and Hoover proved he was the owner by allowing WFTV to show a short edited recorded off a TV version, but Hoover wouldn't allow sound.
Somehow the Anthonys became the sole owners later Sunday (well not sole owners exactly, 'cause BC was there also making his claim to it) and proved ownership Sunday Eve by allowing to Geraldo to show it publicly, but without sound. It's not clear why GA/CA/ and DC had NEVER seen the video before, if they owned it, but that doesn't really matter, as they lost ownership to DC and DNA Enterprises rather quickly.
That won't last long however, because rumor has it that Hoover will once again retake ownership and prove that claim by allowing WFTV to show an edited version taped off of a TV, but this time with sound.
That will force the Anthonys attorney to appear on Geraldo next Saturday with title to the tape. And of course BC will allow 12 minutes of the unknown length of the tape to be aired pubicly WITH SOUND. This should be definitive proof, and the matter will be settled.
:rolleyes:

Jay D,
This is priceless!!! It is sooo funny it made me cry. But, you forgot to mention that JB and KC will need to get their legal claim in since the real meat of the show belongs to them....Just my silly 'ole opinion.....

I voted that Hoover owns the video. He filmed it with his own camera. But, there's something very shady about all of this! DC was supposedly working for the Anthonys and it sure appears he had some inside information on where to look for Caylee's remains.

I note that LE has been very quiet about all of this. I think they're sorting it all out and checking phone records to see who it was that DC was talking to on his cell phone as he searched. I wouldn't be surprised to learn of one or more arrests soon.

I agree, sure makes you think about things..
BC says he first seen the video Sunday night.
DC admitted that the Anthony's did not know of his search until the day Caylee was found, and because of where she was found, they were told that he went there looking for a body(the only time he did this)
Anthony's claim a video that they more than likely did not see until last night as well..
BC also says that LE knows (Anthony's told them) who DC was on the phone with.
Its all like a Merry Go Round...he says she says..
Why tell LE who DC was on the phone with, when they haven't seen the video until last night?
:confused:

According to DC, he was talking with his daughter who was sick. Now how would the Anthonys know DC was talking to his daughter? The only way the Anthonys would know who DC was talking to, is if DC was talking to one of the Anthonys. :)

Who took the cookie from the cookie jar? Was it you? Not me, couldn't be! Then who?

According to DC, he was talking with his daughter who was sick. Now how would the Anthonys know DC was talking to his daughter? The only way the Anthonys would know who DC was talking to, is if DC was talking to one of the Anthonys. :)

Did I hallucinate it, or does BC represent both the A's and DC?

It's very hard to keep the facts straight about the relationships of the people, because they all say something different each time they're asked. I don't see how in November, if the PI was working for the A's, anything he did was work product. They aren't criminal defendants and it wasn't done in anticipation of litigation. It doesn't count to be a subterfuge for Casey and her defense, and to be preparing for her trial. It doesn't work that way.

Well obviously an unamed person owned it Saturday, 'cause Geraldo said so. Someone sent it to Geraldo, but wanted to much money to allow it to be made public.
Hoover must have taken possesion Sunday Morn, as WFTV said Hoover was the owner, and Hoover proved he was the owner by allowing WFTV to show a short edited recorded off a TV version, but Hoover wouldn't allow sound.
Somehow the Anthonys became the sole owners later Sunday (well not sole owners exactly, 'cause BC was there also making his claim to it) and proved ownership Sunday Eve by allowing to Geraldo to show it publicly, but without sound. It's not clear why GA/CA/ and DC had NEVER seen the video before, if they owned it, but that doesn't really matter, as they lost ownership to DC and DNA Enterprises rather quickly.
That won't last long however, because rumor has it that Hoover will once again retake ownership and prove that claim by allowing WFTV to show an edited version taped off of a TV, but this time with sound.
That will force the Anthonys attorney to appear on Geraldo next Saturday with title to the tape. And of course BC will allow 12 minutes of the unknown length of the tape to be aired pubicly WITH SOUND. This should be definitive proof, and the matter will be settled.:rolleyes:

No, it won't be definitively settled until the dish runs away with the spoon! LOL :blowkiss:

Did I hallucinate it, or does BC represent both the A's and DC?

It's very hard to keep the facts straight about the relationships of the people, because they all say something different each time they're asked. I don't see how in November, if the PI was working for the A's, anything he did was work product. They aren't criminal defendants and it wasn't done in anticipation of litigation. It doesn't count to be a subterfuge for Casey and her defense, and to be preparing for her trial. It doesn't work that way.

You did not hallucinate. BC is the attorney for DC and the A's.

No, it won't be definitively settled until the dish runs away with the spoon! LOL :blowkiss:

The dish is locked in a cell and the spoon, IMO doesn't have enough sense to fork over the knife and cut a deal.

It is said that JH worked under the guise of doing it for the Anthonys... thus I fall back on my business law class knowledge that an employer has ownership of whatever comes to be from the employee while under their employment. (think: Bratz doll guy worked for Barbie maker when he came up with the Bratz doll... when he left that job to do his Bratz thing, he was taken to court... the court agreed that the Barbie had the rights to the Bratz dolls, because the guy conceived them under their employment. )

Regardless if JH was working for free, he was still working for whomever he was under the direction of during his time searching for Caylee. So, yeah, I think the A's have every right to claim ownership of the tapes.

So if JH is working under the direction of DC, but DC is also working for free and had no contract with the A's who does the tape belong to? In a past interview DC claimed he volunteered to work for the A's and was not being paid.

I note that LE has been very quiet about all of this. I think they're sorting it all out and checking phone records to see who it was that DC was talking to on his cell phone as he searched. I wouldn't be surprised to learn of one or more arrests soon.

Snipped

Perhaps LE are being very quiet because, to quote the title of a famous piece of English literature, it's - 'Much Ado About Nothing'. :rolleyes:

That will force the Anthonys attorney to appear on Geraldo next Saturday with title to the tape. And of course BC will allow 12 minutes of the unknown length of the tape to be aired pubicly WITH SOUND. This should be definitive proof, and the matter will be settled.
:rolleyes:

Good post! Since there seems to be several copies of the original, I think whoever has the copies owns those, and Hoover owns the original! I can see no valid reason for BC to claim the tape is his, or the A's, because that would indicate they instructed DC to film the search at that location. I assume they want to prove Caylee's remains were NOT there.
I am going to ask a silly question, for whoever might know: What is the purpose of airing the tape without sound? Is there something said on it that can incriminate someone? KB has already told the entire world about DC saying "it should be right here" so what more is on the tape that we need to hear?

Good post! Since there seems to be several copies of the original, I think whoever has the copies owns those, and Hoover owns the original! I can see no valid reason for BC to claim the tape is his, or the A's, because that would indicate they instructed DC to film the search at that location. I assume they want to prove Caylee's remains were NOT there.
I am going to ask a silly question, for whoever might know: What is the purpose of airing the tape without sound? Is there something said on it that can incriminate someone? KB has already told the entire world about DC saying "it should be right here" so what more is on the tape that we need to hear?

I believe Le has a sound tech or who ever is the one who enhances sounds figuring out exactly what is being said of the tape.

OT Does anyone else fell like the are swimming in a bowl of alphabet soup....... I dont think I will ever be able to enjoy a bowl ever again

isn't one enough??? Does conflict ever play into any of this???? How did DC get BC????

I would really like to know if JB&KC had anything to do with CA&GA hiring BC after MNJ,because it sure seems to me BC is trying to help JB&KC not CA&GA and now DC and how did DC come to be with CA&GA after working for JB&KC.LA hired Luca and he goes on national tv and says Caylee is LA Daughter, Something is very wrong here ,arent attorneys suppose to help their own clients?I wonder if LE can figure this out .....

:bang::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::crazy::crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back