Volunteer for Next Month's Newsletter

tricia,

you deliver to us every single day - this is my favorite website and i would be lost without it - i don't need a newsletter and i really think a fee of $5.00 per month for MEMBERS ONLY is appropriate and necessary. You time is valuable and you are in serious demand (saw ya on TV) maybe you should take a poll and see if members would like to pay $5.00 a month to help you defer your expenses involved with this and give you time to research and write the fabulous newsletter quarterly AND go out and get some great stuff for us. give it some thought, i personally find this website to be my friend and would be lost without it. i think its time we members step up and help you to make this an ever better site!

Tricia said:
Hi Kelly, you are sweet.

I made a promise to all the posters on both of my websites..I would never charge anyone a dime to participate.

I feel strongly that it's important for everyone to become involved in something. I enjoy providing a venue for people.

Now last spring my funds were quite low which is why I came up with the idea of the newsletter. 5 dollars a month to be purchased a month at a time.

Some people paid for a year and some paid for one month. Then, like I said, my real life became so crazy that I had to put off the newsletter for a bit but I will give everyone what they paid for. I couldn't just take people's money without delivering what I promised.

Thanks again Kelly for the kind words.
Tricia

Tricia~~~NO REFUND FOR ME!! I'm more than happy patiently waiting for the next newsletter. Life has a way of getting in the way of our best laid plans sometimes.

Thank you for this forum!! :blowkiss:

Well, I don't want to pay, but that's only because I'm cheap, LOL. But, I WOULD absolutely pay if needed. WS is worth it, for sure.

Hey Tricia,

You know I don't work (am on disability) so I would love to help you in anyway I can. I can do typing, research, whatever you need....and I work cheap...FREE!!!

Love ya lots,
Browneyes :blowkiss:

browneyes said:
Hey Tricia,

You know I don't work (am on disability) so I would love to help you in anyway I can. I can do typing, research, whatever you need....and I work cheap...FREE!!!

Love ya lots,
Browneyes :blowkiss:

Awww, Browneyes, you are so sweet. I just might take you up on your offer.

Thanks everyone and please, if ANYONE wants their money back please email me.

Tricia

Tricia,

I'd like to help you out also. When do you need articles or idea for the next issue?

Thanks,
barry

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500