**Voting over** for Yuri Melich as Allstar of the year!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can what ever I say be held against me? :giggle:

Okay, so you all know how I feel about Yuri (the man just makes my knees buckle).

:blushing:

Thank you for voting for Yuri Melich!

Tell your friends about this AMW All-Star.

Go to the AMW All-Star Home Page

I sure hope he wins.

Mel

I cannot wait to see Yuri on the stand again!!!!!!!!!!! He rocks....a super star...he sure does give LE a shine

And he's so dang professional and doesn't fall for the DT's antics. If I have to say one thing....

he should probably stop looking at Jose the way he does -- almost like what an <unusual person>.

Other than that, he can certainly hold his own, and I know he's there for one reason only - Caylee Marie Anthony.

Mel

Done! Go Yuri!

I didn't just vote for him due to this case. I voted because he is one dang good detective.

Too bad we couldn't vote for Linda Drane-Burdick in a separate category! She is my hero.

Just voted for Yummi Yuri!!!

I didn't vote for him based on looks alone though... his dedication to Law Enforcement and to Caylee is bar none. I loved when Mr. Allen, Mr. Edwards and Mr. Melich all sat behind the State's desk that one day... it made me smile because I knew they were sitting there for Caylee. If they were all up for the award... I would choose one a day to vote for.

I really hope Yuri wins!!

I voted, he's just awesome!!

So, when does the voting start for Sexiest Man Alive ? He'd definitely have my vote on that one too!! Sorry, couldn't resist, he shouldn't look soooo good!! : )

OK, number one remember that we can vote for Det. Melich once a day until the "competition" ends.

Number two, the site refers IMO very appropriately to Caylee's case in these few lines:

"In 2008, Yuri was working with the Missing Persons unit when he was assigned to investigate the disappearance of a toddler. When her body was later located Yuri took over the years-long homicide investigation and was instrumental in identifying the accused killer who is headed to trial this May."

A reminder for everyone to vote again today!

Don't forget - you can vote every day this week to make Yuri the 8th finalist.

Done!! Only wish I had known sooner-but I'm gonna vote everyday till Sunday!!:fence:

I voted! Wouldn't that burn the A's (all of them) buns if he won!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lululemonsleuth