WA WA - Alexander Piceno, 28, missing after night out, very out of character, had just bought car same day, Spokane, 22 Mar 2024

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
1711760147347.jpeg
“We just want Alex to know that we miss him, we love him, and we’re doing everything we can to find out more information,” Madeira Roy, Alexander’s brother, said.

According to his friends and family, Piceno was last seen either at popular bar and restaurant, Borracho Tacos & Tequileria, or popular night club, The Globe Bar & Grill, right across the street at the corner of Division and Main.

Piceno’s family said nothing has been out of the ordinary lately in his behavior or routine.
“He’s been in really high spirits, he just bought a car on Friday, he’s been going to the gym, taking care of what he needs to take care of and making sure his girls are priority,” Aguayo said. “This is very out of character.”
'Very out of character': Man goes missing after night out in Spokane, family pleads for help

Police say 28-year-old Alexander Piceno has not been heard from or been to work since March 23. All of his vehicles are reportedly located at his house in Spokane.
If he planned on going to a bar or nightclub and planning on having alcohol it's likely he knew he needed to take public transportation and left his car at home. Hopefully they're checking uber and taxi records.

Video included with article.

SPOKANE, Wash. - New video of 28-year-old Alexander Piceno, a father of two who went missing in March, may provide clues about the night he lost contact with family and friends after barhopping in downtown Spokane.

All they know is Piceno was out on the town the night he went missing, barhopping in a popular area. Security footage from The Globe Bar & Grill, given to us - with permission to air - by Piceno's friends and family, shows the man standing at a crowded bar, leaving just before closing, and then catching up with a group walking down on Division.

In the video, Piceno can be seen laughing – appearing to be in a good mood.

The Spokane Police Department (SPD) confirmed they viewed Piceno walking through Riverfront Park later that night, through the park’s security footage, but SPD did not see him leave the area.

This one is puzzling, but at least the video footage might give police and other searchers an idea of where to look and establish a perimeter of sorts. Hoping he can be found soon and returned to his loved ones.

I don't find listings for The Globe Bar and Grill in Spokane but I do find listings for Globe Bar and Kitchen which is also Globe Nightclub. FWIW

It is sad that it sounds like it was AP's family obtained the video from the bar/nightclub rather than LE pursuing it but it sounds like LE is stating that they have 30-50 missing people Per Day, according to the video in the above link.

I have my own theories about this one and I hope AP is eventually found.

Alexander was seen on CCTV entering the Riverfront Park, but not leaving again. Sadly that's very suggestive of *where* he is likely to have ended up, though of course it doesn't answer the question of *how*.

It would be useful to know how many other people were in the park at the time, and whether he was walking alone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back