GUILTY WA - Araceli Camacho Gomez, 27, murdered, unborn son stolen, 27 June 2008

That is very possible. But it sure ads a stranger component to the crime. And if they are actually telling the truth about her behavior how sad to think they could have somehow prevented this. Not that they could predict what she was going to do but just that they could have gotten her some help.
It's hard to fault their own spiritual belief but it sure is sad.

Like I said my daughter lives not far from the park all I cared about this morning was that they caught the suspect.

My daughter works at KVEW she works tomorrow and will be in the know. Not sure what your inside connection is but if you don't have a heads up for any Police Statement or possible presser I'd be happy to give you one.

I work for local government and have spoken with LE covering the case. I am hoping that all questions will be answered tomorrow -

Also, we have another young woman in the area (Pasco) who has been missing for a week now. Hopefully they'll locate her safe and sound....however, it does not sound like that is going to happen, the longer and longer she's missing.

Also, we have another young woman in the area (Pasco) who has been missing for a week now. Hopefully they'll locate her safe and sound....however, it does not sound like that is going to happen, the longer and longer she's missing.

that is sad, there are so many missing that we never hear about.

That is so very sad. But Thank God the baby is alive.

I actually know the reporter who first reported this yesterday for KVEW and wouldn't you know it he doesn't work again until Wed. Now really what good is knowing a reporter if he isn't working when you need him to be?

Not sure what time the press conference is, but.... this story becomes more and more disturbing as more details come out.

The suspect actually called LE after leaving the scene with the baby and told them she'd just given birth in the back seat of her car and the baby was not breathing. Both suspect and baby were transported to hospital via ambulance. It was discovered that there was no placenta - suspect ended up divulging the truth and told officials where they'd find the body.

When booked, suspect showed no remorse - divulging to several people what had happened and admitting that she'd pretended to be pregnant for some time, going as far as having a baby shower!

Thanks for the update.

It is a strange one without a doubt. My heart goes out to the mothers other two kids and family. How very sad.

This is just breaking on the Seattle news.

KENNEWICK, Wash. (AP) - Kennewick, Wash., police report that a pregnant woman was stabbed multiple times in the chest and her nearly full-term baby was cut from her womb. A second woman has been arrested.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/22741369.html

So there we have it...(someone point Nancy Grace in this direction next time she says these things just don't happen)

Sadly it seems the baby is on life support.
God only knows how long it went without oxygen.

So there we have it...(someone point Nancy Grace in this direction next time she says these things just don't happen)

I submitted my first news story/tip to Nancy online tonight

According to court documents, blood-soaked gloves, a boxcutter, bloody paper towels, yarn, baby bottle and baby socks were among items found in Phiengchai Sisouvanh Synhavong's purse.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gVAFjJ4FvUuPqTwFg8iFnsBlb1owD91KQNF80

What a horrific way to come into the world .... being brutally cut from your mother's womb! :(

Prayers for the infant and his loved ones.

This is so horrible. I just pray that the baby doesn't grow up feeling guilty and his family can rebuild their lives somehow. I've seen two documentaries on this specific type of crime and sadly it is growing more prevalent. It usually is a woman who does this type of crime and they rarely show remorse.

I'm glad the victim got some good bites on her..unfortunately being that far along pregnant and trying to fight something like that big thing it was just too much for her. :mad:

EXACTLY! The suspect had substantial bite marks on her abdomen and arms when she was booked - this poor victim gave up a fight.

I just saw this on the news...how awful. These stories scare the #### out of me. As a new grandma I am protecting my granddaughter with my life if need be. Babies are so innocent if anyone hurts one they deserve to die. JMHO

Woman Accused of Cutting Baby From Womb Gave No Signs....

http://www.tri-cityherald.com/901/story/228294.html

"It's also unclear if Camacho Gomez was killed before her baby was cut from her womb or if she died afterward."

For this mom's sake, I hope she was killed before having her precious baby cut from her. Prayers to the baby and his father for recovery and strength. I can't even begin to process this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back