WA WA - Bradley Hale, 35, Bellingham, 1 Oct 2016

That's assuming that the wife and brother are telling the truth. and that he did actually call and send texts, etc.

It just seems all too convenient. based on where his truck was found it would take a complete fool to get lost in the woods. Traffic on I5 whipping by. Gunshots from the range. And the trails that are there....

It just doesn't make sense to me. if he's panicked and going through DTs. What person in their right mind would let him leave? My mom was a raging alcoholic/drug user. If she was intoxicated or going through DT my brother and I would never let her leave the house. We'd take her keys and hide them. a person that lets someone drive off like that is wanting something bad to happen, in my opinion.

From the moment I read the flyer I suspected foul play. Still waiting to see if the Shell station has video of him driving or walking by.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know his phone pinged the area but that doesn't mean he was using it. I'd be curious to know where his wife's cell phone was pinging at the time. And why if he called her he then turned around and used a texting app. It just doesn't make sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is not present on the namus data base, yet he is still missing. Doesn't this seem a bit odd? How extensive were the searches through the woods? If a big enough party were gathered, might they not scour the entire territory within a couple of days?

Bradley J. Hale – The Charley Project

hale_bradley_tattoo.jpg

Details of Disappearance
Hale was last seen in Bellingham, Washington on October 1, 2016. He left home in a panicked state. At 5:00 p.m., he called his wife and said he was lost in the woods. The phone's GPS indicates he may have been in the Plantation Rifle Range area near south Samish Way at the time. He has never been heard from again.

After his disappearance, his car was found at a Shell gas station at north Lake Samish. Few details are available in his case.

Bradley J. Hale – The Charley Project

hale_bradley_tattoo.jpg

Details of Disappearance
Hale was last seen in Bellingham, Washington on October 1, 2016. He left home in a panicked state. At 5:00 p.m., he called his wife and said he was lost in the woods. The phone's GPS indicates he may have been in the Plantation Rifle Range area near south Samish Way at the time. He has never been heard from again.

After his disappearance, his car was found at a Shell gas station at north Lake Samish. Few details are available in his case.

Thanks for this. I live near where he disappeared, and every time I drive by there, as I did a couple of days ago, think of him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back