WA - Cascade Mall, 5 fatalities, Burlington, 23 Sept 2016 *Arrest*

Looks random?

Nope. Random means this could happen anywhere. It happened there, at the Cascade Mall, not any mall in Washington state. It happened now, not before or after whatever drove this punk to act. Let's see why? Admittedly, similar dynamics may exist anywhere, whatever those may turn out to be. Thank you sleuthers for being here posting information. Just such a sense of regret, I guess, that this goes on. I hope nobody else gets hurt by him.

CtFq6y6UIAEAfVH.jpg

I dont know - it seems like he went to a certain dept - which seems kinda targeted./ related. Maybe I am just used to machine guns where they go in a just go nuts- pathetic huh?
If he did go into a women's store as reported and just started shooting, seems he must have something against women. Or, did he know someone who worked there?

70 compared to 7!

Witness just told me -- he heard at least 8 shots at Cascade Mall before he ran and hid in T-Mobile with 9 people #komonews

parking lot looks empty

CtFtoxRUkAAtsxy.jpg

2000 evac from football game local news

Anyone heard anything more if he really did call into 911- that seems important - but seems like they pulled back on that

From KOMO News

2 xl - Edited.jpgScreenshot 2016-09-24 at 1.01.55 AM.jpgScreenshot 2016-09-24 at 1.01.55 AM - Edited.jpga x - Edited (1).pnga x - Edited.png

His shoes, the shape of his head (could be distortion?) and hairline seem odd to me. The light reflects on his nose and around his eyes in a different way.

Nope. Random means this could happen anywhere. It happened there, at the Cascade Mall, not any mall in Washington state. It happened now, not before or after whatever drove this punk to act. Let's see why? Admittedly, similar dynamics may exist anywhere, whatever those may turn out to be. Thank you sleuthers for being here posting information. Just such a sense of regret, I guess, that this goes on. I hope nobody else gets hurt by him.

I believe the previous poster meant "random" in the sense that if the shooter didn't know the victims, that means he shot random people in the mall.

So confsing to me . Did not like the KIRo team on now, so I switched to 5 much better! BUt they are airing the same crap*y pic as the other.

Photo: Police in Skagit County, Wash., set up roadblock in search for Cascade Mall shooter - @JoannaKIRO7

Does this make you think they know an area he is at?

How would you chose to do there - its hours after why pick that spot?

What I find concerning any time one of these happens there is so much LE there - there has to be huge holes of no cops throughout the area. THey are telling people to call 911 to let them know where they are in the mall

SOunds like they may have a lot of people still in there - and if you think about it - if it was one of us in there - how do you decide when you want to open the door!

I wonder if a cop would give me a break if I was caught smoking indoors during a mass shooting!!

does anyone have the direct link to the scaner for this one only - that scanner page makes no sense to me!!

Ugh it happened to me I would just wanna leave and go home . After that I dont feel like schelping in some bus to wait around 4 hours to be questioned and all that. Unless I saw something meaningful I would try to leave and go home!

I would also want to get my car out of there - from the last 2 years we have learned you are in one of these your car can be gone for days - what a hassle!

There is something strange tho -- used to media getting everything wrong in the begginning - but this is the third witness, that is descrbing what sounds like a lot more victims than were we are now via news

Hope he is not in house with hostages

So confsing to me . Did not like the KIRo team on now, so I switched to 5 much better! BUt they are airing the same crap*y pic as the other.

[h=2]Photo: Police in Skagit County, Wash., set up roadblock in search for Cascade Mall shooter - @JoannaKIRO7

Does this make you think they know an area he is at?

How would you chose to do there - its hours after why pick that spot?
[/h]

great question. I don't think they are able to deal with an active shooter situation. It's a small city.

Umm hum men will be men! The communications officer, I just saw him give a beatiful reporter her own little interview!!

Um humm - there was a ring on his finger!!!!!! HA!

Sgt. Mark Francis ‏@wspd7pio 3m3 minutes ago
About 2/3 of the way through doing the final clear. A lot of locked doors and rooms that had to be opened.

‏@GaryKIRO7 Gary Horcher Retweeted Morgan Palmer
Police just cleared a report that this suspect was seen in a nearby neighborhood, Manhunt here is intense, on ground and in the air.Gary Horcher added,

KIRO 7 live
paraphrased
said to be hispanic
LE "still searching every knock and cranny"
one final update in about half an hour
Stay indoors, stay secure, until further notice, in the area
see something, say something
woman still in hospital with non-life threatening injuries
FBI thinks another attack is not imminent
No sign of motives, investigation will determine
Search in nearby residential areas

KOMO News live
not much known of victims
man airlifted still in critical condition

Mall is 400, 000 sq feet. They seem pretty sure he is gone. It seems like it might be easier to get access to the mall system and just annonce scene is clear pls exit. Going through 400,000 sq feet sounds pretty .................

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back