WA - Five killed, 1 injured in Seattle cafe shooting & carjacking, 30 May 2012

crystalgenie - It saddens me to see your opinion about the SPD as I have several friends that are with SPD. Any one of them (as well as anyone else there) would take a bullet for you if they were there in your moment of need.

Of course he did :p

OT: the Assistant Chief is hooooooooooooot :blushing:

HAHAHAHA!!!! I thought you said he was a hoot the first time I read it. I went back to read the whole thread and saw it says HOT - LOLOL I will have to look again to verify. But did you see some of the cops? Dang!

crystalgenie - It saddens me to see your opinion about the SPD as I have several friends that are with SPD. Any one of them (as well as anyone else there) would take a bullet for you if they were there in your moment of need.

Oh honey, don't get me wrong... There are a lot of great police officers work for SPD. What saddens me is the ones that work there that ruin it for everyone else. What saddens me is the lack of leadership down there. I have two brother that are retired Arizona State Trooper and Colorado Springs Police. So I am not anti police officers ... Love them...

I just have issues with the ones that are supposed to be leading the Seattle Police Department as well as the ones that are supposed to lead the city.

BTW Honey isn't an insult or talking down to your or anyone else... I am originally from the southeast and everyone is honey or sugar.

Oh honey, don't get me wrong... There are a lot of great police officers work for SPD. What saddens me is the ones that work there that ruin it for everyone else. What saddens me is the lack of leadership down there. I have two brother that are retired Arizona State Trooper and Colorado Springs Police. So I am not anti police officers ... Love them...

I just have issues with the ones that are supposed to be leading the Seattle Police Department as well as the ones that are supposed to lead the city.

BTW Honey isn't an insult or talking down to your or anyone else... I am originally from the southeast and everyone is honey or sugar.

:hug: No worries, you can call me honey. I don't find it insulting. The word I don't like to be called is ma'am. That's what you call the older ladies....at least older than me! lol

Well the idiot is dead!! We won't have to pay for him...

They made a point to make a "correction" on the news a little bit ago to say that this jerk is still alive. Which is it? I think they slipped when they told us that he was dead in the news conference because they probably didn't have time to notify next of kin.

Police: 'Hero' saved lives in Seattle shootings

http://www.centurylink.net/news/rea...ass&action=3&lang=en&_LT=UNLC_NKNWU00L3_UNEWS

SEATTLE (AP) — Police say a person inside a Seattle cafe where a gunman went on a deadly rampage threw stools at the assailant and saved people's lives.

Four people were slain when Ian Lee Stawicki started shooting Wednesday morning inside Cafe Racer.

At a news conference Thursday, Assistant Police Chief Jim Pugel says a man sitting next to Stawicki was a "hero" because he threw stools at the gunman when he stood up and opened fire. Several people were able to flee the cafe during this time.

........the latest episode of gun violence in a city that has seen as many homicides so far this year as all of last year.

More at link....

Death toll now at five, as per this article:

A gunman who opened fire at a Seattle cafe killing five people and critically wounding one other shot himself as officers closed in on him.

Assistant Police Chief Jim Pugel said a plain-clothes detective spotted the cafe suspect in the southwestern part of the city and called for more officers.

As the officers arrived, the man put a gun to his head and pulled the trigger. He later died at a local hospital.

Police also had to respond to another fatal shooting after a man killed a woman in an apparent carjacking and fled in a black 4x4.

Authorities believe one man was responsible for both attacks.

"At this time, we feel pretty confident that we have the suspect in both cases," said Assistant Seattle Police Chief Nick Metz.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/three-killed-seattle-university-shooting-194746182.html

s

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back