GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 Apr 2016 #3

He must be content he was homeless now he gets free room and board, food and medical care. When's this psycho chop off head and torso killer is released I wouldn't want him as my next door neighbor.

He must be content he was homeless now he gets free room and board, food and medical care. When's this psycho chop off head and torso killer is released I wouldn't want him as my next door neighbor.
I second that. This case reminds me of Lawrence Singleton, who raped a fifteen-year-old girl, chopped her arms off with an ax, and then threw her in a ditch. She lived, and because she lived, he couldn't be charged with murder, so he was paroled after 8 years. Thanks, California.
Early Release Set for Man Who Cut Off Arms of Girl He Raped

Last edited:
This is the girl he raped; she received prosthetic arms.
iu

August 14, 2023 update - I’m bringing this April 19, 2016 post (#300) over as it is the only mention I could find on WS regarding legs found by Moulton Reservoir Road in Butte, MT, although there may be more mentioned I have not found. The identity has been confirmed. I am unsure how to proceed on WS as far as this new information from today so have not alerted the mods. If any of you feel it worthy of further mention, please do so with my thanks.

I was curious about the 2012 year. On June 26th of '12, a hiker found a pair of severed legs off the side of Moulton Reservoir Road in Butte, MT (which is roughly a 2 HR drive from Great Falls, MT). Investigators have not been able to generate any leads and DNA samples have been entered into national database in an effort to find a match but have found none.

[…]

The victim, Michael Wayne Canada, was 46 at the time of his death, and believed to be somewhat of a drifter. When he was murdered, he was wearing jeans and Red Wing hiking boots.

[…]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner
Back