GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the many guests viewing the thread! Please consider joining WS and participating in the discussion. It's the best discussion group on the web.

I know, right? He could have driven south or east to lots of wooded areas.

I can't help but think of the recent case in San Diego. Last week, a young woman was put in a suitcase, and the suitcase was dumped into a recycling bin. As with that case, it was an empty bin and the person rolling it from the curb noticed it was heavier than usual. In the San Diego case, that person didn't check the contents but another person did.

I am not suggesting the two cases are related, but perhap JC heard about that scenario and tried it out for himself??

PURE SPECULATION, just thinking aloud.

JMOpinion

His mug shot looks nothing like his earlier Facebook photos. He doesn't look like "doper", you know? His face seems puffy. I've seen some strong mental-health medications cause that look....along with psychosis.

Alcoholism, as well.

How do you cut through bone, makes me wonder where did he do this and where did he get what he used?

My heart dropped reading this. So sorry for her family and friends.
Druggie who tried to rob her and she fought back?
He'd have to be really dumb to give her his real name, which people close to her seemingly knew.

Anyone else find it strange that of the few posts he did put on Facebook he put up a picture of his sister? I'm getting a creepy vibe off that.
Yes, I agree. We're not supposed to link to or talk about what we see on family member's facebook pages, but I couldn't help myself from looking at what she's posted privately. Without going into any specifics, she seems like a truly lovely person, who has done her best to try to have some sort of relationship with her troubled brother. I get the feeling that she's been more supportive of him than the rest of his family has been emotionally able to. His issues seem ongoing and chronically destructive.

Why did he choose a neighborhood recycling bin? He could've hid her body/parts in numerous wooded areas, or a garbage bin
behind a business. So brazen.

Or in one of the many bodies of water in and around the area.

I can't get my ahead around it though. She was educated, professional, gorgeous. He must have been one good con artist or they had never spoken except for emails and met at the game? They met and he followed her after the game? There's no way she wouldn't pick up on that, you know?

I can't get my ahead around it though. She was educated, professional, gorgeous. He must have been one good con artist or they had never spoken except for emails and met at the game? They met and he followed her after the game? There's no way she wouldn't pick up on that, you know?

If he did post that CL ad... it makes it sound as if the OP had it together. The writer says something about having it together with a house, job, etc and looking for the same. But I don't know if that's where she met him.

I agree. I don't understand why she would spring for a date with this guy. How did he present himself to her? How did they meet? (I know that it's been mentioned it may have been online, but even that hasn't been confirmed.) I mean, I guess if he offered her free Mariner's tickets, she may have thought he had his ***** together?
So strange.
Then again, if they met through Tinder, maybe they just both swiped right and decided to go for it. Most people don't ask a whole lot of questions if the chemistry seems to be there.

He'd have to be really dumb to give her his real name, which people close to her seemingly knew.

Yes! They did! I am in the area and saw Facebook posts from friends of friends before the news had aired it.

I think we may only be seeing a very small portion of his FB page (i.e., only the posts w/ a 'public' privacy setting). That's probably why it seems like he hasn't posted much since 2012, and most of those appear to have been posted by a phishing type hacker (according to his comments under them).

This is purely speculation on my part, but I think it's very likely that most of his FB page/postings aren't viewable to the general public.

Maybe she did pick up on that and leave early and her followed her or did research on her beforehand?

Thanks to all for the thread.I am in personal denial this horrible crime happened just on the other side of Lake Washington from me & this beautiful moms life was snatched by a deviant .

QFox 13 Seattle.com has a photo of John Robert Carlton from Montana DOC and a Facebook photo of him. Like Ted Bundy he wears a mask disguising the psychopath personality underneath.

When I read her remains were found in the vincinity of Central Area. I immediately thought of the Rainer Ave. He could use Rainer Ave both to and from Safeco. Rainer Ave is in the vicinity of Safeco and a viable route to and from Renton.

http://q13fox.com/2016/04/11/police...-of-missing-renton-mom-of-3-suspect-arrested/

:cow:
. Okay, but he dismembered her body. I don't think he could do this out in the open by the stadium. And from the sounds of it he roomed with other people.

Why did he choose a neighborhood recycling bin? He could've hid her body/parts in numerous wooded areas, or a garbage bin
behind a business. So brazen.
Thanks to all for the thread.I am in personal denial this horrible crime happened just on the other side of Lake Washington from me & this beautiful moms life was snatched by a deviant .

QFox 13 Seattle.com has a photo of John Robert Carlton from Montana DOC and a Facebook photo of him. Like Ted Bundy he wears a mask disguising the psychopath personality underneath.

When I read her remains were found in the vincinity of Central Area. I immediately thought of the Rainer Ave. He could use Rainer Ave both to and from Safeco. Rainer Ave is in the vicinity of Safeco and a viable route to and from Renton.

http://q13fox.com/2016/04/11/police...-of-missing-renton-mom-of-3-suspect-arrested/

:cow:

So that would leave me to believe it wasn't premeditated. No one in their right mind gives their name if they are planning a murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeTarot