Found Deceased WA - Jamie Haggard, 27, Kenmore, 10 June 2016

Call me crazy, but she is a pretty brunette mom working in the medical field.. Just like Ingrid Lyne. I know she went missing well after they arrested John Charlton....but what if some crazy how they are connected? Maybe I should lay off the True Detective....but, you never know.

Oookkkkkkk..... Revisited this link this morning. Interesting comments by MP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some comments now... refer to someone by full name. This named person is a FB friend of Jamie's. His profile makes me uncomfortable.

Some comments now... refer to someone by full name. This named person is a FB friend of Jamie's. His profile makes me uncomfortable.

Any update??? Im getting caught up, but I can't see or find any updates??!!!! [emoji21]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is my neighborhood. The police are back at the house today.

The police were there for a while and left again. I believe her brother still lives there, so maybe they were talking to him again. In reply to the comment about women going missing on the hill, the ones I know about were killed by BFs.

The police have probably been working every angle possible. During this, they had to uncover some sort of evidence or reason to believe that she is no longer alive. Buried in the backyard? That too had to come from some sort of evidence or intel they had recieved. Whoever did this may have told someone that she is buried, but didn't say where, so they start there. Or maybe there was newly disturbed ground or concrete work done in the backyard making it a suspicious place. Whatever they uncovered does not sound good for this beautiful girl. Heartbreaking!

No remains recovered in yard according to media reports.

I was engaged to Jamie. We were together from 2011 till last year. I never stopped talking to her all the way up till her disappearance. Heres a little update. Her twin daughters are doing great. they just started the 2nd grade and reside with their father and stepmother. They are wonderful parents. Jamies brother Has been arrested this month for multiple charges mainly focusing on arson 1. He stole a forklift and light it on fire. he was arrested in Kenmore at that same residence that was excavated. Her brother is suspect due to his history of drugs and violence. He has a history of beating on his sister Jamie not to mention others in his life that were family. he's in King County jail right now with new charges pending as well. None that pertain to Jamies disappearance. Jamie has been suffering from her addiction to opiates, hanging out with the wrong people etc. I personally feel that she's out there hiding but there is too many variables in this case to make assumptions.

Also to crush some curiosity.. The backyard of the Kenmore home was excavated for the fact a large hole that use to occupy a hot tub was back filled around the time of Jamies disappearance. Her brother was not cooperating with authorities in regards to a polygraph test. I believe he took the polygraph test eventually after the fact. Detectives would not disclose the results to me though.

Welcome Jflip and thanks for joining us here. I am sorry you had to come to Websleuths on account of Jamie's disappearance. I'm glad to hear her children are doing well. What a sad situation.....am hoping Jamie is found soon.

As another poster pointed out, there seems to be many unexplained deaths in that area of women. Stay vigilant.

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramada.williams.gc@gmail.