GUILTY WA - Jennifer, 28, & Emma Morgan, 3 mos, murdered, Seattle, 21 Dec 2009

http://beaconhill.komonews.com/cont...th-penalty-allegedly-shooting-girlfriend-baby

Hicks will not face death penalty for allegedly shooting girlfriend, baby
Thursday, September 16th, 09:42am

King County Prosecutor Dan Satterberg announced today that he will not request the death penalty for Daniel Hicks, 29, the man charged with two counts of Aggravated Murder First Degree for allegedly shooting to death his girlfriend Jennifer Morgan, 28, and their 13-week-old daughter Emma on December 21, 2009 in their Beacon Hill home.

..................................snip.....................................

The Prosecuting Attorney will pursue a sentence of life in prison for Hicks.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<full article at link>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

PS: I looked for an actual court date, but could find none. He is still listed as an inmate at King County Jail though....fran

It has been slightly over a year since this guy murdered his girlfriend and their beautiful baby girl. Since he isn't going to get the death penalty, I hope he is faced with guilt and anguish over what he has done the rest of his life. I hate to say it, but I can see how someone would get upset with another adult enough to shoot them, but I will NEVER, EVER, in a million years understand how you could stand over a child or an animal and kill them. They are completely defeneseless and full of innocence. Maybe that is what these monsters hate the most - innocence and goodness. So sad. Prayers to the rest of the families involved in this case and too many others on this day that is supposed to be filled with Peace on Earth.

Maybe you linked the wrong article? This article is dated Jan 2010 and says they have 30 days to decide if they will go for the death penalty.

Oops your right. Guess I need to proofread better.
Thanks

2 life terms for man who fatally shot girlfriend, baby daughter

SEATTLE -- The man convicted of fatally shooting his girlfriend and their baby daughter in their Seattle home has learned his fate.

Daniel Hicks was sentenced to two consecutive life terms on Friday in the deaths of 28-year-old Jennifer Morgan and his 13-week-old daughter, Emma.

more here

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/116506078.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther