WA WA - Laurie Partridge, 17, Spokane, 4 Dec 1974

This Jane Doe was found wearing a blue/green coat and red/rust pants with boat or tennis shoes. Depending on the state of the remains the height might be off. Has this jane doe been ruled out?

This Jane Doe was found wearing a blue/green coat and red/rust pants with boat or tennis shoes. Depending on the state of the remains the height might be off. Has this jane doe been ruled out?
The Jane Doe I linked is being looked into. Bumping in the hopes or getting more eyes on both the Jane Doe and Laurie Patridge

Has anyone had any luck finding a visual example of the sort of shoe she was last seen wearing? Trying to see if it fits with the description of the Doe found in Tacoma.

Yes, I know. I just don't know what that looks like. Google gives me a variety of different looking shoes.
The Charley Project updated her case, but nothing was apparently added to the Details of Disappearance.
No photo or brand of shoes listed, but they are described as 'faded blue denim oxford shoes with crepe soles'.

UP5665 is not on the list of rule outs.

20 Unidentified Person Exclusions

1666838264515.jpeg
1666838281367.jpeg
1666838298178.jpeg
1666838322860.jpeg

Her niece says Bundy was in Utah and Bernson was interviewed and he denied any involvement (taking into account he loves claiming crimes he did not committ, I think we can believe it).
She also denies that the contents of Laurie's purse were located two days later.
1681033970762.jpg
Source: The 1974 Disappearance of my Aunt Laurie Partridge
I was 14 and living in the Silver Valley area of Idaho at the time and all got were Spokane TV stations,I remember this one.
I could be wrong but wasnt this around the same time as the Nanette Martin case?
Please correct me if Im wrong.
I sure hope some closure is finally brought to this case.
Its been too long.
This is very interesting.
Thomas Mahrt was found guilty, but I wonder if that was his only crime. According to Charley Project, three suspects have been questioned in Laurie's case; was Mahrt one of them?

A confusing thing is that some agencies say she lived in Custer Street, while her niece says it was Custer Road; both exist in Spokane.

Last edited:
"Today marks the 49th year that my sister Laurie Partridge was abducted while walking towards her home from Ferris High School," Kimberley wrote to our 'Help Me Hayley.' "To this day, her body has not been recovered, and her abductor has never been caught. It is a sad day for those who love Laurie and want justice for her."
Missing Ferris Student

"As her oldest living sister, her unnecessary absence has left her family with many unanswered questions and a deep feeling of sadness for a life gone too soon, and also, a concern that Laurie's abductor is still out there," Kimberley said.

"I remember her as a beautiful, loving, big sister who went out of her way to make others happy," she said. "She loved to play the guitar and getting people to sing along."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrskrash2012
Back