WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of you little one. Christmas is just around the corner, I'm praying for you as always. As I shopped for my dd I would myself often wondering if you would like this or that and wish you could be enjoying all the amazing parts of growing into a young woman as my daughter is.

Where are you sweet Lindsey???
xo

Sent from my iPhone using Taptalk

Thinking of Lindsey and her family.

I'm still here praying for you Lindsey...oh Melissa, I don't know how you do this, not knowing where she is. Bless your heart, your not alone....

It's Christmas eve you should be home with your family...

Sent from my iPhone using Taptalk

Merry Christmas Sweetheart. My heart breaks as usual. Thinking of you always. It's been too long.

I am not able to post much anymore, but it's Christmas Eve and I want to let you know that I'm still thinking of you and praying for you.

I am not able to post much anymore, but it's Christmas Eve and I want to let you know that I'm still thinking of you and praying for you.
Bless your spirit Cocolafay. It is our thoughts in union that always reach out to the victims and I do believe thoughts can pull up positive energy to help those who are in harms way.

Lindsey I think of you so often. I know one day you will be brought back to your Mom and brother.

We won't forget you as you are always in all of our hearts and minds. xox Scandi

Its New Years day punkin...

May this be the year of answers and finding you...

Lindsey Baum,Nancy Moyer,Kyrun Hormon,Kayla Kroft,the woman whose van and deceased little boy found along a lake shore line outside Olympia now a little boy who went missing from the "disabled " car on the Mercer Bridge. All cases stymied, each in different L.E jurisdictions. WHY?

It's been a long time since I posted here but I come at least once a week to see if there are any new clues to find her.. She is in my prayers everyday.. I have never met her or her family and live on the other side of the country so would not even had known about her had it not been for websleuths.. I talk about her to anyone who will listen and it sickens me that after all this time she has not been found.. It has become an every day thing to hear about a child that has either been murdered or has gone missing.. The saddest part is that these animals who are responsible get away with it..
sphibe7 I also want to know why all these cases have gone cold..

The Lindsey Baum Task Force still has a visible presence downtown McCleary, they've moved to a different office space in the building but are still there. Lindsey's large banner remains on an outside wall - very public place across from post office, library, and gas station.

Whenever I meet someone new we inevitably end up talking about Lindsey, wondering what happened and where she is. Wondering who did this and hoping for answers soon.

In Session just ran a small piece on Lindsey saying they are still looking for her in McCleary and asked for any information to be forwarded to LE.

That's what is so frustating about the Baum case and the others I sighted here in Washington state. It's as if LE have nothing, or someone(s) is being protected who have connections.

On now .. "Vanished with Beth Halloway" .. featuring Lindsey's story.

I don't get that show here in my small town, could you post what was said please?

Thank you

Quite frankly, the information presented was nothing more than what has been discussed in this forum.

They did not include the trip to the video store while describing the group's walkabout between the pool and LB's house. Odd.

They ended the segment stating LE's interest in speaking with the three as-of-yet unidentified persons in the gas station video and of course LE's desire to determine the owner of the white Honda truck.

In Session is doing a spotlight on Lindsey right now. LE told them they've made some progress and asked IS to show her story again.

Lindsey is 14 now.

That's good news... I hope there has been progress...

Always praying for her to be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member