WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you refresh my memory, I remember discussion about simpson door plant, but it's been too long. Was the pond never searched? What was interesting about that area?

Can you refresh my memory, I remember discussion about simpson door plant, but it's been too long. Was the pond never searched? What was interesting about that area?

I don't know if the pond was ever searched or not. I don't believe so. I do know the area behind the mill has been searched several times by our searchers (not sure how much searching LE has done back there)

I don't really know a lot about the pond or the area surrounding it. I've never been out there myself. Breanna has been and might be able to explain the area better than I can.
I do know it's a marshy swampy area.. not really a "pond".
I don't know why this area was chosen.. I have my own ideas and opinions though.
According to what I've seen around McCleary they are searching anything and every where. Lots of areas have been cleared and searched. Almost like they have a list of "possible places to hide a body" and they are working their way down the list.

Thank you for keeping us updated Jen! :hug:

Where are you little one???

Just a whisper, that's all we need, we want to bring you home to your Momma.

High profile missing and murder mysteries in WA

The Pacific Northwest has a long list of missing persons mysteries and unsolved murder cases involving adults and children. The State Patrol lists 100 cases in Washington, including 70 missing children.

[snip]

Two notable recent high profile missing persons cases are Lindsey, Baum, 11, who disappeared while walking near her home in McCleary, WA almost two years ago, and second-grader Kyron Horman, 7, who vanished on his way to school in Portland.

The FBI is involved in both those cases. Multiple searches have not solved those mysteries.

More: http://www.mynorthwest.com/category...h-profile-missing-and-murder-mysteries-in-WA/

Have any of the key players or known persons in this case moved out of McCleary? This is so frustrating. How does someone disappear into thin air... with no trace left behind... in a small town... without anyone knowing anything? How does the perp outsmart the LE and FBI? I can't imagine the agony Melissa must feel every single day not knowing where her beautiful daughter is. Lindsey needs to be found!

Human remains found near Shelton

Mason County sheriff Chief Deputy Dean Byrd said the remains were discovered near the intersection of Lynch Road and Nordquist Road.

No information about the identity of the body was available, and Byrd said the remains had been there for a while.

<snipped>

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/120238219.html

12.5 miles from McCleary.

<snipped>
The skeletal remains appear to have been there for &#8220;a long time,&#8221; but Byrd could not give a specific number of years.

The remains appear to belong to a male, although investigators are not positive on the gender, he added. There are no obvious signs of homicidal violence perpetrated to the bones, but a forensic pathologist is being called in to examine them, he said.

Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2011/04/19/1622511/human-remains-found-near-shelton.html

My stomach is no longer in knots.

Saddened that another family has lost a loved one.. but I'm thankful it wasn't Lindsey.

SHELTON, Wash. -- The Mason County Coroner's office has identified human remains discovered Tuesday near the Squaxin Island Indian Reservation.

Coroner Wes Stockwell says the remains are those of Allen Lee Mosier of Shelton.

The 37 year old Mosier was last seen alive on September 28, 2006.

<snipped>
http://www.kirotv.com/news/27603185/detail.html?sms_ss=facebook&at_xt=4dae6b2f9dfd2513,0

Saddened that another family has lost a loved one.. but I'm thankful it wasn't Lindsey.

SHELTON, Wash. -- The Mason County Coroner's office has identified human remains discovered Tuesday near the Squaxin Island Indian Reservation.

Coroner Wes Stockwell says the remains are those of Allen Lee Mosier of Shelton.

The 37 year old Mosier was last seen alive on September 28, 2006.

<snipped>
http://www.kirotv.com/news/27603185/detail.html?sms_ss=facebook&at_xt=4dae6b2f9dfd2513,0

We don't seem to have had a thread for Mosier. I made one for him in the Located section. Poor man. My heart goes out to his family.

Do you think that Lindsey is still alive?

Generally, if we think they are not alive we still desperately want them to be found. It's frustrating to not be able to find them. So I wondered if you think she is still alive since you were thankful this wasn't Lindsey.

Did that make sense?
:waitasec:

This other one that has not yet been identified... Morton is a little over an hour from where Josh Powell lives with his parents. I know there are others in the area... Just thought I'd point that out...

http://www.kelaam.com/pages/localne...ed-out-in-remains=1&blockID=508452&feedID=410

Puyallup, WA to Morton, WA - Google Maps

Lacey police asking for publics help to find man who grabbed and attempted to abduct 7 year old girl yesterday
This just came across @kirotvsouth Twitter feed, so far I can't find news stories on this. I've asked for more info. I don't see anything on The Olympian, KOM, or KIRO - I assume something will come through soon.

Do you think that Lindsey is still alive?

Generally, if we think they are not alive we still desperately want them to be found. It's frustrating to not be able to find them. So I wondered if you think she is still alive since you were thankful this wasn't Lindsey.

Did that make sense?
:waitasec:

<snipped to save space>

I hope Lindsey is still alive.

Lindsey deserves to be home with her family. I hope some answers are found soon.

The local Paper out of Centralia Wa. ran a story today on a then 18 year old girl Kayla Croft-Payne who's been missing from the area since April 28 2010. The photo of her kinda resembles Lindsey Baum.She is portrayed as someone who had been couch surfing for her accomodations at the time she was last seen.

Not to mention Nancy K.Moyer. Petite with brown hair. 2009
Jennifer Danielle Dussaud. petite with brown hair.2003
Diane Hugette Dumais. Petite with brown hair. 2000
I have been watching for similarities within about a 100 mile radius for a few years now. I have been wondering about a serial killer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror