WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi jnTexas, Good to see you and what perfect timing.

Did you read about the guy with Zicane in his MS link posted on the Astro thread? He is connected to a friend of Lindsey's who is 14 and she is linked to Lindsey's MS page. He is about 20, she thought 30, and he made a sexual advance to this teenager by trying to kiss her. Freaked her out.

It would be interesting to see what posters here think about that and hope someone will bring it over here as I asked for. My d & p is not working :waitasec: xox

Here we have a case of an overt sexual act by a man on a teenage girl in McCleary. That is the first thing in this case I have seen that could be a real possibility till we learn anything different about him. To me WW is like WK as there is no evidence of a sexual advance by either guy's part towards a teenage girl. IMO

Do you know for a fact that the guy you guys found on Myspace is the same guy that the girl was talking about? How did you find out it was him?

i have a question about the produce truck.....does it come and go?....like maybe comes in for the weekend?....and then gone....and back again...a reg time and day....is there a farmers market there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname