WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
She didn't have to be home until 10:00 and she is only 10 yrs old???!!! Good grief. I know she is from a small town but it is dark by then isn't it and small town has perverts too. I wonder if she had a cell phone to carry with her as she walked home? I can't imagine letting a 10 yr old stay out until 10:00 at night by herself. I would imagine the mother is feeling a horrible load of guilt and self blame. I know I would.

Have the local LE called in anyone from the outside to help find this little girl and to work on this case? Someone with more experience in cases like this?
I wonder if they have thought of Tim Miller and Co. or some of the foundations who help find missing kids. All of the towns around McCleary are small country towns with the exception of Olympia and Aberdeen. They need help on this case if they are going to find this little girl. Someone has her somewhere. There is so much woods around there and then the freeway is so close. I hope they find her soon. Our children aren't safe anywhere.

I had thought so too Bobbiesangel....10:00pm seems late. But then it occured to me that Summer days are much longer in the NW states than the SE states. I was amazed at the length of the days when I visited MT last summer. My time schedule was completely off as the sky remained light til late at night. :crazy: Maybe a local can give us an idea sunset times.

wm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member