WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
scandi Were you needing a 24hr hotline where you can leave a message on a tip for Lindsey?

If it's not for Lindsey, but on the 14yr old girl, I would still call the 24hr tip line since LE feels the 2 cases might be related! You never know it could lead them to helping get some sick monsters off of the streets. It could save the next little girl from at least these pinks! JMHO

Here is the info:

A new voicemail extension has also been created at the sheriff’s office for accepting tips after hours, he said. Anyone with information can contact the office at (360) 249-3711, if after hours, dial 543.

http://www.thedailyworld.com/articles/2009/07/11/local_news/doc4a584185110bb207098137.txt

or

You can also e-mail them the tip!
send an e-mail to:
soadmin@co.grays-harbor.wa.us

or

You can use snail mail!
Letters can be sent to:
P.O. Box 305, McCleary, WA 98557.

There are 2 missing websites dedicated to Lindsey too!
Here are other sites you can leave tips:
http://findlindseybaum.com/

http://lindseybaum.com/

Praying For Lindsey!
:angel:

Oh My Goodness No :) I wanted to see if there was an FBI office in Olympia so I thought the quickest way was to see if they listed an office there. I hung up after listening and came here to post it. BTW I thought it interesting they did not list an address for them. Just a bit of simple sleuthing. LOL

I was once an alternate on a Federal jury in Eugene tho where this man was caught with a major grow operation up in a Federal forest. FBI agents did testify at the trial so I know they step up in cases like that.

Originally published March 12, 2009 at 7:49 PM | Page modified March 13, 2009 at 8:57 AM Comments (17) E-mail article Print view Share
Tacoma police investigating abduction report of 11-year-old girl

Tacoma police are investigating a report of the abduction of an 11-year-old girl in South Tacoma on this afternoon.
By Seattle Times staff

Tacoma police are investigating a report of the alleged abduction of an 11-year-old girl in South Tacoma on this afternoon.
Police said a man who appeared to be in his 30s dragged the girl into a vacant wooded area just west of the 1700 block of South 92nd Street, near Byrd Park, sometime between 12:15 and 2:08 p.m., while she was on her way home from Stafford Elementary School, about a block away.
The girl fought her assailant off and ran home, police said. The area was sealed off and a search was conducted for the assailant and any witnesses.
The assailant, who was not located, was described as white, with a thin build and wearing a black ski mask, black jacket, and black pants and gloves.

Lacey, Olympia and Tumwater do all run together....could be seen as one big city...but not like Tacoma or Seattle or Portland.....they look more like three suburb type cities.....no tall sky scrapers, not alot of concrete....lots of greens and trees

Lacey...lots of grocery stores, banks ...lots of small business....there is an older part of lacey...and a newer part called hawks prarie which is growing....

Olympia east side...has older homes/older downtown.... off the water front ...with the state capital...and a few business and resteraunts....

Olympia west side.....appartments, a mall, resteraunts ....and medical hospital etc...

Tumwater....rural area ...older.....a few business....state department buildings...

over all in these three areas.....there seems to be more houses then appartments.....the large population of people seem more spread out then you would think of a larger city would have...

well goodnight all...wouldn't it be great if the next time we logged in we would have some happy Lindsey news!?! She will be in my prayers

Night

maybe one of the news stations...i just hope things get better...quickly!

My, after reading about these abduction attempts it is like there is something in the water! It is interesting too that none have been successful except Lindsey and the other girl whose name I can't think of now at 2am! And none of these perps sound like the same people from what I've read.

Certainly curious isn't it. They should make this big time news on the front page of the major local papers to warn girls in that age to scream and run for their lives if approached!

well goodnight all...wouldn't it be great if the next time we logged in we would have some happy Lindsey news!?! She will be in my prayers

Night

You bet cha' Seventeenseconds. I'll say a little prayer for her too. xox

My, after reading about these abduction attempts it is like there is something in the water! It is interesting too that none have been successful except Lindsey and the other girl whose name I can't think of now at 2am! And none of these perps sound like the same people from what I've read.

Certainly curious isn't it. They should make this bit time news on the front page of the major local papers to warn girls in that age to scream and run for their lives if approached!

just bought my daughter a whistle and mace...hope she'll never need to use it...night

Certainly curious isn't it. They should make this big time news on the front page of the major local papers to warn girls in that age to scream and run for their lives if approached!

Actually if you take out the one that tried to take the two five year old it sounds very similar to me:

The one from today where the girl ran to her mom's work- two males gave chase

07-09 18 y/o at the bus stop unable to give description

5-30 14y/o two men, both white, dressed in black

5-5 14 y/o, one man, 30, white, dressed in black

3-12 11 y/o, one man, white, dressed in black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors