WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
~respecfully snipped

When MC left the Academy, she was planning on meeting up with Mr. Tacoma, according to her friends there. I have heard this same thing from a couple kids and some school folks in past couple days. Kinda waited to see if any one else had also.

Mr. Tacoma apparently does have a gang connection. Heard this as well, even going back a few weeks when it had been discussed that she was involved with a gang memeber

MC went to Target, where J is employed. She walked in and saw him and walked back out. He txted her........she txted him back. No idea if she had Mr. Tacoma with her or not, or if they had met up yet. However; she left the Academy at 3:01 and, IIRC, the txt's were at 3:40.......more.........

FYI- it is about 5 to 10 minutes from that Academy parking lot to Target. More likely 5 than 10, but if all the lights were red, much more time. NO WAY more than 10.

I have heard a lot of what you post, from several sources in the past three days. Details are always a bit different, but general details always same as what you have posted.

Great info!

~ Respectfully snipped~

This person I was talking to that is close to J, was also speaking to one of the barrista's at MC's favorite coffee spot. She related to him that a person from LE drove up shortly after MC"s body was found and she was expressing her fear and wanted to know if she should think about arming herself. The officer told her that he could not explain why, but that she did not have to worry about a crazed rapist on the loose, that it was close to home.

Good info

Rumor
I have heard LE spoke with ALL Apple-ette drill team members and told them same thing as well. Heard this from multiple sources.

SPECULATION

I don't believe local LE would mislead the public about the location of the 3:40text. I still think it came from boat launch and is very possible with this timeline:

3:01 PM- MC leaves Academy parking lot
3:10 PM- MC arrives at Target
3:15/3:20- MC leaves Target (sounds like she wasn't there very long)
3:40- MC is at boat launch texting

Also-If the cash wash thing was correct, which I think it's kinda BS myself as the car was too dirty, there is time if she left Target at 3:15 to have gone there and easily been at the boat launch when 3:40 text sent. The car wash is just down from Target.

did anyone else notice that the picture on mr tacomas facebook page is similar to macs myspace picture? both are holding up their phone to take a picture then use that picture for their profile

This makes me wonder ... I suspect Mr Tacoma did not know about J ... and asked MC why they had to walk out of Target and MC at that moment told Mr. Tacoma about J ... then Mr. Tacoma lost it ....

..or..

.. they went to Target because Mr. Tacoma wanted MC to break up with J then and there but she couldn't go through with it ... then Mr. Tacoma lost it.

On 2/10 my source told me that she had signed out for a break to get coffee, and someone also thought she was going to meet someone from Tacoma that she had met online. After MC's body was found, I asked my source about the guy(s) from Tacoma, and the word around the Academy was that the alibi(s) for those had all been verified. I just double checked this with my source and that is the word at the Academy. But we don't know exactly HOW anyone at the Academy would be privy to that piece of info, and so assume that those alibi verifications are RUMOR.

But I am still leaning toward JF.

did anyone else notice that the picture on mr tacomas facebook page is similar to macs myspace picture? both are holding up their phone to take a picture then use that picture for their profile

As are a large percentage of FB and MS photos. 80% of mine are self taken.

~respectfully snipped

And wouldn't we like to know this info!

I'm pretty sure if the remodel was extensive, the home owners may have had to get a building permit. Could be wrong. If so, said permit may have details of contractors. Again, could be wrong. Could be worth looking into, tho

According to the slideshow on this realtor website: http://www.moseslakehouses.com/defaultlistings.x?listid=420462, the kitchen, at least, was remodeled in 2000.

Would Mackenzie have gone to meet a guy for the first time wearing her work uniform? Possibly smelling of perm solution with hair clippings on her?

I seem to think that if she was going to a planned meeting with a guy she was going to meet the first time, she would have left early enough to grab a shower and change clothes. There was no rule that she had to be at the Academy that day. I think the manager stated that these girls come in on their own, that they have to put in x-hours, but there's no daily requirement for those hours, just that you can't graduate until you put in x-hours.

I still think that she was either going to meet someone she knew, that she didn't care what impression she made on him as far as the way she was dressed. Or she met up with someone unplanned.

As are a large percentage of FB and MS photos. 80% of mine are self taken.

i agree about profile pics being self taken but the pic taken into her mirror showing the full body shot is what i noticed being similar. like they both were showing each other a current full body pic.

To the best of my knowledge, he is not involved in the case. I would rather not. If you look up the property (tax) at CB you can search on facebook for him. I had to log into my facebook to do the search. He uses the shorten version of the name.

If he is not involved in the case, then it is NOT ok to post the link.

Thanks,

Hoppy

i agree about profile pics being self taken but the pic taken into her mirror showing the full body shot is what i noticed being similar. like they both were showing each other a current full body pic.

Not to disregard your observation, BUT go to myspace and browse 18-24 year olds in Wenatchee (or anywhere else) and you will see that there is decent percentage of people who post pics taken in the same manner. Same for dating sites.

Another thought....what if MC told people that she was meeting Mr Tacoma as a coverup and was meeting someone else..JF maybe. I too have heard that she possibly led a double life, and most at the high school really didn't know her that well.

speculation[/QUOTE]

Sorry but the cell phone ping is not 15 miles...if so what would be the point. We discussed it at length in earlier threads. If a cell phone has GPS turned on, it can be to within 15 feet. Triangulations can be to within 150 feet. I don't think the "Hey" texts happened at Target.

15 miles was pertaining to rural areas with minimal service towers

On Thursday, something caught my attention at the CB property. It again caught my attention on Friday.

So, I parked in the driveway and walked very quickly down to the trail head. In the lawn near the trail head was more yellow spray paint. There were 3 large letters, but I couldn’t ascertain what they were (maybe “S-L-M” ? ).

The trail itself was much wider. When I peered down the trail, I saw that a 15’ by 10’ section in the middle of the brushy-area had been cleared (either by LE or the perps?). I also observed several red evidence markers in the clearing. It was obvious that something very significant happened there.

The clearing changed my theory that the CB property was merely a place to dump MC’s body. I now agree with those sleuthers who opined that the CB property is the most important known location. I strongly SUSPECT that the perps were familiar and/or comfortable with the CB property.

speculation

15 miles was pertaining to rural areas with minimal service towers[/QUOTE]

I believe that since the beginning of 2006 U.S. cell phone companies have been required to have the ability to pinpoint 911 calls from a cell phone to within 100 meters.

The 15 miles days are a long time ago.

On Thursday, something caught my attention at the CB property. It again caught my attention on Friday.

So, I parked in the driveway and walked very quickly down to the trail head. In the lawn near the trail head was more yellow spray paint. There were 3 large letters, but I couldn’t ascertain what they were (maybe “S-L-M” ? ).

The trail itself was much wider. When I peered down the trail, I saw that a 15’ by 10’ section in the middle of the brushy-area had been cleared (either by LE or the perps?). I also observed several red evidence markers in the clearing. It was obvious that something very significant happened there.

The clearing changed my theory that the CB property was merely a place to dump MC’s body. I now agree with those sleuthers who opined that the CB property is the most important known location. I strongly SUSPECT that the perps were familiar and/or comfortable with the CB property.

Welcome back Del Rio!! You have been missed... Interesting observation. Would you assume that was LE? Do you think the perps would chance being there? Any thought to the white buoy or did you notice it?

sort of narrows down the list of possible suspects at least imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member