WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would (and have), in a heartbeat! But hey, that's just me! (I'm talking vacant premises as vs occupied.)

They've got a murderer on the loose and they're going to arrest a looky-loo for going to the possible crime scene, that's listed for sale? I don't think so.
:cool:

Bear in mind, I'm not saying you should go. Cuz I'd feel awful if you did and got arrested. :innocent:

Yeah, I see what you mean. I guess the term trespassing is relevant to the owner's feelings as well. del rio had just given me the tip to stay in this particular area because he heard of someone getting their license plate number called into the police and then the police contacting them.

I guess I'm a little paranoid. It also was really creepy- just knowing what happened there. Even though my conscious mind knew this couldn't be the case, I was still a little *worried* about someone lurking in all of those bushes... :eek:

I've been doing a little FB searching and I happened upon a FB profile of a person who was evidently a pretty good friend of Mackenzie... she talks about Mackenzie freaking out when another friend pieced the eyebrow of this FB person. She's had several posts related to Mackenzie, but what stood out to me was a poem she wrote that says something like...

Why did you take her life and break her down? She gave you her heart and you crushed her dreams and future. She never thought she had a choice because she listened to you, you stupid boy. You had to be right and now she's gone.

(What's above is paraphrased and posted with the permission of a forum moderator. You can see the actual poem, which was posted yesterday, here. Link is posted with mod's permission.)

Thing is, the girl recently broke up with her boyfriend. However, this poem talks about someone taking a life, and this person now being "gone." What do you guys think?

That's crazy pufnstuf, definitely sounds like a poem about a girl being murdered by a boy. When you look at the whole poem though, it could be interpreted as a boy pushing a girl around to the point where she doesn't even know who she is anymore and has completely lost herself. This could be because she only listened to him, didn't follow her dreams, lost contact with her friends, etc. (the "gone") I don't know though, I wish we could ask this girl who she was writing about!

Good find! :)

Where is everyone?? :U There:

Probably reading C's FB comments.

Puf, good find but according to what C posted on 2/15, she really didn't know (as in 'really know') Mackenzie. Seems she met her on a couple occasions. I think she is possibly writing something about her own pain caused by a guy that acted like an a$$ and always had to be right; and she dumped him because of it. Maybe an aspiring poet or songwriter?

Posters:

Links to social networking sites are allowed, but WS does not allow direct quotes or cut and pastes from them.

Please do not link to minors' pages.

Hope this clarifies things.

Thanks,

Hoppy

In regards to this C person's FB.. I don't think she was very close to MC. They aren't friends on MySpace.

I forgot, and according to this C person's myspace page, she isn't a minor. She's 22.

Thing is, the girl recently broke up with her boyfriend. However, this poem talks about someone taking a life, and this person now being "gone." What do you guys think?[/QUOTE]
Just a guess..Maybe she it doing like the "Poem Boy" and trying to attract attention by writing this kind of stuff?

I've been doing a little FB searching and I happened upon a FB profile of a person who was evidently a pretty good friend of Mackenzie... she talks about Mackenzie freaking out when another friend pieced the eyebrow of this FB person. She's had several posts related to Mackenzie, but what stood out to me was a poem she wrote that says something like...

Why did you take her life and break her down? She gave you her heart and you crushed her dreams and future. She never thought she had a choice because she listened to you, you stupid boy. You had to be right and now she's gone.

(What's above is paraphrased and posted with the permission of a forum moderator. You can see the actual poem, which was posted yesterday, here. Link is posted with mod's permission.)

Thing is, the girl recently broke up with her boyfriend. However, this poem talks about someone taking a life, and this person now being "gone." What do you guys think?

From that page:
<redacted> is no longer listed as "in a relationship."

Redacted is the FB page owner's name. It seems she it writing about her own relationship.

First of all WELCOME BACK DEL!! You were missed!

A RUMOR
MC would walk down to spec home when she was staying with WC where according to WC she (MC) and boyfriend would sleepover and watch movies. If this is true then spec home defiantly was a rendezvous place.

Here are two pictures of the figure eight? It looks like an mountain bike track.

It could be a remote control vehicle track. We have similar tracks (also in a figure 8) in one of our paddocks from my hubby and his friends racing theirs. They dig up the grass and dirt pretty good when it's a bit wet.

First of all WELCOME BACK DEL!! You were missed!

A RUMOR
MC would walk down to spec home when she was staying with WC where according to WC she (MC) and boyfriend would sleepover and watch movies. If this is true then spec home defiantly was a rendezvous place.

Can you please clarify if this is a reliable rumor or not? (While stating its a rumor, can you indicate if you think its very possibly true?)

Are the spec home and the WC's home within walking distance of one another? You would think also that the home would be furnished...

ETA: I also think its a little weird that MC and boyfriend would stay there alone. I was never granted such privileges when I was 17. IDK.

(not trying to discredit you, just pondering aloud.)

Ok.... in response to this....

1st: I don't know if LE would say "her feet were in the water" if the feet were severed and they just laid there. Wouldn't they want to say where most of the body was found? Like "the body was 10 ft from the water?" I don't know.... I would think they would not want to hint even if it was very vague, that there was mutilation.

2nd: if they did sever her feet/partial arm, etc... even if she was dead, there would be blood (unless she was frozen)

3rd: IF this did occur, that is one sick *advertiser censored*. I don't care how mad you are at someone, it would take a SUPER SICK person to do this....... killing is one thing, dismemberment is another. (if this did happen) I hope he is upchucking in his cheerios every morning from the thought (as well as having horrid nightmares and flashbacks)

RUMOR

I should think that, if this were the case, the people than happened upon her remains would have said something to our poster that spoke with them that day. If they noticed that there was a bag over her head, I would think they would have noticed any of these other grisly things. JMO

I should think that, if this were the case, the people than happened upon her remains would have said something to our poster that spoke with them that day. If they noticed that there was a bag over her head, I would think they would have noticed any of these other grisly things. JMO
you are correct. they didn't mention anything about her feet. just about the bag and arm damage.

you are correct. they didn't mention anything about her feet. just about the bag and arm damage.

I heard the same about findings.
Like I mentioned - curious if the perp thought she'd eventually float out.

I heard the same about findings.
Like I mentioned - curious if the perp thought she'd eventually float out.

With the spring run off and higher water levels........?

I just don't know why someone would risk that not happening. Especially with the currents there and all that brush around her. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alpha_JonnyD