WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 or 3 threads ago, we hashed out this "car wash" theory and ended up dismissing it after spending some time investigating it.

IIRC, when the "car wash" theory was originally posted, it came out of nowhere from an alleged "newby" poster who posted it as fact and then that "newby" poster disappeared.

Then, recently, the exact same thing happens. From completely "out of left field," an allegedly "newby" poster suddenly posts information about the "car wash" theory. IIRC, this "newby's" first post regarding the "car wash" theory was very forceful and she, again, posted the theory as fact. Yet that "newby" (like the original "newby" poster) didn't stick around for "our cross-exam."

I don't BELIEVE the killer started the "car wash" theory. And I'm not trying to sleuth any fellow WSers.

All I'm saying is that, personally, I'm not so sure the "car wash" theory came from two different sources.

I'm also saying that, IMO, this "car wash" theory is a red herring.

I'm still here, just haven't been posting much because there has been nothing new to add... we've basically been going around in circles and rehashing previously covered topics. I never posted the carwash thing as a fact.

anybody know mcm?

The name listings are Last, First Middle, so it's CMM, age 40. Just a brief google does pull up some Seattle hits, FB hits, photography hits, but not sure if any of those are the same person.

The name listings are Last, First Middle, so it's CMM, age 40. Just a brief google does pull up some Seattle hits, FB hits, photography hits, but not sure if any of those are the same person.

When I looked, I got MCM as well. I will look again.

I ran up to Safeway (corner of Miller and 5th) about an hour or so ago and saw 3 PD cars in a row traveling East on 5th. From your description, it sounds like they may have been coming back from that area. I didn't really think much of it until I saw your post. Hmmm..

Is there a doughnut shop nearby?!!!:woohoo:

No More. Could you please research that name on the web? I am not all that savvy in that department. TIA

can someone PM me the name? I can't pull it up on the link posted. TIA!!

Whoops, my fault, yes it is MCM.

That is a lot of bail for "obstructing"... unless it was obstructing in a murder case perhaps? A notorious murder case???? MOO

Let's all start to pray, however, I have one thought. If it says obstruction, then it is not a murder charge, so an accomplice... if it is an accomplice, then where is the murderer, if they were going to arrest the accomplice, why wouldn't they arrest the murderer so he/she didn't flee.

And if this guy is involved, the age kinda puts it into the "JF" friend list.... or I guess a father of a teen. hmmmmmmmmm

MOO

There is a person with this First and Last name (MM) who comes up as someone from Tacoma.

No More. Could you please research that name on the web? I am not all that savvy in that department. TIA

I found him on intelius.com. It shows some relatives names for research purposes. Also, if anyone belongs to that website they can get more info. Keep us posted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769