WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
A million is a lot. Does this indicate a probability to flee or level of importance of case involved?

If there is a bail amount does that mean that he has already had his Preliminary Hearing?

Yes, the perp must have crossed on one of the two bridges in Wenatchee.

If the perp drove directly from PCR to CB, then the perp most likely used the south bridge.

Driving all the way from Wenatchee to CB with an alive hostage would be pretty risky because there are a lot of cars on the road from 4:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Not to mention LE cars.

Also, the south bridge was undergoing construction during that time (and currently). The bridge construction occurred from 6 or 7 p.m. until 4 or 5 a.m. During those hours, the south bridge was down to one lane. A vehicle attempting to cross the south bridge would likely be stalled for 10 to 20 minutes due to the construction.

I wouldn’t say it’s common for guys to wear cowboy boots.

I cross that bridge 2 or 3 evenings per week. There has never been a 10-20 minute delay. They have two lanes open, one going each way, so traffic is somewhat slower than normal, but never stopped in my experience.

I would say cowboy boots are very common around here. I see them all the time. We must just run in different groups, Del. :waitasec:

Someone please remind me why we were talking about cowboy boots in the first place. :angel:

I just placed a phone call to the jail. Our newest person of interest possibly (POIP) is indeed in the jail. He did have a court appearance yesterday. He is being held on "obstruction" charges and he has NO bail. The million dollars listed on the chelan county roster is not correct. He was quick to tell me he is being held on NO bail. I asked when he was brought in initially and he said he was not at liberty to tell me that.

PS I also called his house. Thought I would see if I could get any info from anyone at the house, but I just got a generic message. I know. I sound like a stalker. Sometimes I creep myself out.

Anyone wanna volunteer to go see him? Visiting hours are weekday evenings... LOL

I just placed a phone call to the jail. Our newest person of interest possibly (POIP) is indeed in the jail. He did have a court appearance yesterday. He is being held on "obstruction" charges and he has NO bail. The million dollars listed on the chelan county roster is not correct. He was quick to tell me he is being held on NO bail. I asked when he was brought in initially and he said he was not at liberty to tell me that.

PS I also called his house. Thought I would see if I could get any info from anyone at the house, but I just got a generic message. I know. I sound like a stalker. Sometimes I creep myself out.

You are truelly hilarious!! lol Thanks for the chuckle....

Anyone wanna volunteer to go see him? Visiting hours are weekday evenings... LOL

THAT is totally up my alley. Too bad I am on the other side of the country. However, I do have family there... hmmmm. I vote DEL. Melissa. Throw in a little Puf and we should have some answers in no time.

Can anyone do a court records search for this guy to see if he has a "history?"

I can't do it from my phone... :(

Greydiggity:

We need a posse to go up in there. :) I would never do it alone, but maybe with a group o' sleuthers...

Hmmmmmmm.

I searched Facebook and think I found him. Did a search (omitting middle initial) and found someone with that name that graduated from Stadium High School in '87 which would put him around 40. Searched Stadium HS and it's in Tacoma, WA. May be the same person-not sure. He has about 20 friends and it looks like he joined FB recently.

Gotta get back to work now!! :)

I have permission to say this from a first-hand source who does not want to be identified publicly. I have confirmation that Mackenzie was found with her legs in the water of the Columbia River. She was wearing clothing identical to that which she was wearing in the parking-lot video on the day that she disappeared. She had a black garbage bag on her head. To the naked eye, there was no obvious blood on the beach around her, nor was there anything of obvious evidentiary value near her body--again, to the naked eye. I cannot answer any questions that this post may raise, and will not betray my source by revealing their identity on this board.

It's up to each of you whether you wish to believe me or not.

Thanks, giddyup!

Now, we need someone to go into the court clerk's office (they are closed for lunch from noon to 1pm) and take a look at that file (most recent, dated 4/6/10).

I'm on toddler duty today, but I might be able to sneak away tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769