WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope, i was having trouble getting a post to post so tried "testing" as an experiment. Pictures are pretty easy once you get the hang of it.click "go advanced. as below. Then click on the psper clip. A box will open allowing you to upload directly from your computer--easier if you have the photos on your desktop or a folderyou can find easily. To delete a photo, click "edit, " and get rid of it. Any of the mods would be glad to give you the official way to do it. I found out by trial and error-- lots of errors

A school principal, B.Betts, was recently murdered in Maryland.(or Washington DC?) It took only two weeks to arrest the three killers.

It's been three months since this MC case has been open and unsolved.
:confused::waitasec:

I'm closing this thread for reiview.

We have close to 5 million posts, over 25 thousand members, and every day people from all over are able to post without causing any problems or violating our Terms of Service.

This case is more difficult than others because there isn't a lot to work with. I understand this but that doesn't mean people need to start causing issues because there is nothing else to do.

Check back later.

Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads