WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard his Facebook is shut down now. I can't get on at work. Has anyone tried to look at it lately?

Great news for all those involved in this tragedy. There is some peace of mind knowing who did this didn't get away without justice. :dance: Great job by all the experts working on this case for so long. Just when it seemed like they had no suspects. It was somebody that she knew afterall. That photo of the guy looks kind of creepy to me.

http://www.lakechelanmirror.com/main.asp?SectionID=9&SubSectionID=9&ArticleID=2997

Is this him in the photo from the memorial? Center, back row?

Attachments

• memorial.JPG
    memorial.JPG
    247 KB · Views: 122
:woohoo:

RIP MacKensie.
:praying: for justice for this beautiful soul and her family.

Yes, that is him in the memorial pic on the back row, looking like he is biting his thumb. It's been confirmed to me by someone else in that pic. And Yes, his mother owns Salon Couture and he was living in the basement.

Yes, that is him in the memorial pic on the back row, looking like he is biting his thumb. It's been confirmed to me by someone else in that pic. And Yes, his mother owns Salon Couture and he was living in the basement.

Thanks, Tyler.

I am a local and the LE have a young man in custody....prayers to both families as this nightmare continues

The major distinction between 1st and 2nd deg murder is one is premeditated (1st) and one is not (2nd). So just because it's 2nd deg murder does not mean the suspect didn't do it, it's that it more likely was not premeditated.

Justice 4 Mackenzie

22540552_240X203.jpg

Hopefully justice is close at hand, Mackenzie. You are in our thoughts.

Is this him in the photo from the memorial? Center, back row?

Yes that pic is posted with an article back thread that has the details that this is the guy.

I have checked Mac's thread often and am so happy to see that some answers are coming! Great work to the sleuths who put in lots of time and effort on keeping her thread going!

I just want to know why! I hope they release what happened...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500