WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hotmadre you should ask yourself why a such a nice, quite, well behave and well adjusted kid than means no harm to anyone would write such prose especially considering what has transpired the last couple of weeks. It appears that he is looking to be associated with this in a very negative way. So please do not “blame" Girlfawkes for wondering, we all are. If he did not want the attention he should have behave more maturely.

I have to step in here .. just because this boy is writing poetry with disturbing imagery, does not make him a murderer or a bad person. If you put everyone who did that in prison, where would Steven King be? The writers of all the horror movies out there that people have loved watching for decades? The people who watch them, for that matter?

Also, even though we here are aware of the sleuthing that can be done online, and how a person's "private" accounts can be found so easily, I bet many would be surprised at how many people don't realize it and think they are still not as public as they truly are. I think this boy deserves the benefit of the doubt here .. and although his subject matter and imagery can be disturbing at times, he is a very talented poet, imo. Plus, he's just a kid. At least he has an outlet ... and it's a harmless pen and a piece of paper.

I'm a recent lurker-turned-poster and had to put my couple of cents in here ... thanks ;)

Del Rio.......I have a question on the brodie marks that you said had been there since the fall. Any speculation on why the neighbors hadn't noticed them before they did? If they weren't fresh tracks, seems like somebody would have figured that out in all of the media reports that mentioned them. It's just that, they have been talked and talked about and all of a sudden you say they have been there since the fall.........and that takes care of that! It's nagging me, though......

I just think the neighbor is full of it. Have you noticed that the police have yet to mention anything about the brodies or even any tire marks?

In any event, the brodies were clearly done by a motorcycle, not a four-wheeled vehicle.

I agree, AutumnRose.... Interesting activity in the "wee hours" this morning. I've been thinking about it all day.

Nobody has said who or why? He said he took the pictures from high above the property, but I think whoever took the pictures HAD to have been standing right there. :waitasec::waitasec:

I never said I took the photos "from high above." And, yes, I was standing right there. . . . on public property (i.e., PUD land).

10C01170 RUNAWAY 23:07:01 02/08/10 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

RP'S 17 YO SON RANAWAY, LEFT A NOTE FOR HIS PARENTS LAST SAW HIM 1800

DATE. LEFT IN HIS WHI 99 CHEVY CAVALIER UNK WHERE HE IS GOING. HAVE

CALLED HIS FRIENDS BUT NOBODY IS ANSWERING. SON DOES NOT HAVE A CELL PHONE.

911 call the day before MC went missing ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox