WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
just curious---are my posts going through to you guys? I am new to this posting stuff...I mean is there a delay in posting your comment when you are a newbie? I have only gotten one reply---not whining----just checking to see if I am getting through???

I see the above post by you.

She was definitely enrolled in the Cashmere school district at some point but I couldn't tell you the exact years? There were some Cashmere students that were interviewed about there friendship but I do not think there were any suspects, just friends

Possibly one of the parents used to live in Cashmere? It's not that far from Wenatchee.

Possibly one of the parents used to live in Cashmere? It's not that far from Wenatchee.

Ya I've known people who live around that area to send their children to Cashmere because its a smaller district. It wouldn't be too strange for her to live in Eaglerock and attend the Cashmere School District.

just speculating but there are kids from the sunnyslope/eagle rock area that "choice enroll" at cashmere?

One question I have is what is going on with the brother (or brothers depending upon who is talking) who "moved the body"? I have not read anything about that and if they have someone who moved the body then don't they know a whole lot more? and doesn't that point to who might have done this (in other words can we dump the gang theory then?)

just speculating but there are kids from the sunnyslope/eagle rock area that "choice enroll" at cashmere?

Could be, but Washington State isn't big on "choice enroll" in general.

I can't find a map that shows where you'd go to Cashmere vs. Wenatchee. There is, however, no high school in-between.

No, I think there is good reason to wonder, as I outlined in my above post.

Why with so very little info, would the spokesman specifically confirm the mom and mom's BF were interviewed multiple times by the FBI? No report was made of this being the case with dad and his fiancee. No report was made of this being the case with Mac's BF. Why specifically mom and her BF?

Wait, I think I missed this, what spokesman and when was it released that mom and her bf have been interviewed multiple times? Sorry to make you repeat yourself, but I go to work (and somehow manage NOT to keep from signing on here) get home only to have to play catch-up (you guys are great with all the posts) and then in the middle of it lost thread 4...ahh, so confused now!!

One thing that I haven't seen mentioned on here is that MC also at one point went to Cashmere High School. Does anyone know why?

I remember the pastor mentioning this at MC's public memorial. Something along the lines of "MC had been picked on at public schools in Wenatchee, so both of her older brothers thought it would be a better idea if she started out high school in Cashmere".

Sounds like bullying in the Wenatchee public schools sent her to Cashmere for a couple years.

nice catch girlfawkes... I think you nailed that one

Actually, they may not be looking for calls per se - they want the GPS information from the tower records. That way you can tell where people were.

If any of her friends were near the body dump site - well, they have a lot of explainin' to do.

Could be, but Washington State isn't big on "choice enroll" in general.

I can't find a map that shows where you'd go to Cashmere vs. Wenatchee. There is, however, no high school in-between.

there are students enrolled at Cashmere from wenatchee that "choice" so I'm not sure what you are basing your Washington State information on. Regardless I'm still confused about how any of this relates to the case?

Wait, I think I missed this, what spokesman and when was it released that mom and her bf have been interviewed multiple times? Sorry to make you repeat yourself, but I go to work (and somehow manage NOT to keep from signing on here) get home only to have to play catch-up (you guys are great with all the posts) and then in the middle of it lost thread 4...ahh, so confused now!!

It's a few pages back - article said that the FBI interviewed them (and didn't mention the FBI interviewing anyone else.) This was three days after she disappeared, but before the body was found.

there are students enrolled at Cashmere from wenatchee that "choice" so I'm not sure what you are basing your Washington State information on. Regardless I'm still confused about how any of this relates to the case?

Sounds like Chelan county is enlightened :) I wasn't aware that they had school choice out there.

Maybe we are thinking that the perp was someone she knew in Chelan? Any info about the FBI or the cops being seen there?

sounds like chelan county is enlightened :) the west side of the hills, not so much.

Maybe we are thinking that the perp was someone she knew in chelan? Any info about the fbi or the cops being seen there?

number 3

Attachments

• Maui-CB 043.jpg
    Maui-CB 043.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 148
sounds like chelan county is enlightened :) i wasn't aware that they had school choice out there.

Maybe we are thinking that the perp was someone she knew in chelan? Any info about the fbi or the cops being seen there?

number 4

Attachments

• Maui-CB 045.jpg
    Maui-CB 045.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 127
sounds like chelan county is enlightened :) i wasn't aware that they had school choice out there.

number 5

Attachments

• Maui-CB 044.jpg
    Maui-CB 044.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 129
another thought-----Pitcher Canyon Road connects with a road named "Stiss" which connects to No. 2 Canyon. Couldn't the people involved have gone out that way and down into Wenatchee vs. down Squilchuck. And isn't there a road up No. 2 Canyon that goes over and joins up near Cashmere (or did it get washed out since I drove it?)-----which could allow one to loop around to Sunnyslope...............

number 6

Attachments

• Maui-CB 049.jpg
    Maui-CB 049.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 132
One question I have is what is going on with the brother (or brothers depending upon who is talking) who "moved the body"? I have not read anything about that and if they have someone who moved the body then don't they know a whole lot more? and doesn't that point to who might have done this (in other words can we dump the gang theory then?)

IIRC that was pure speculation in a previous thread about brothers on the inmate list in the county jail, not related to any of the individuals in this case.

It's a few pages back - article said that the FBI interviewed them (and didn't mention the FBI interviewing anyone else.) This was three days after she disappeared, but before the body was found.

Yeah, just got there and was about to delete this when I saw your post. Thanks, and again sorry for the repeat question! I think it's really interesting how in the directly following the one mentioning WC and JF being interviewed says:

"Chelan County Sheriff Mike Harum, while not giving any specifics, says the situation is "very, very suspicious."" :waitasec:

Suspicious indeed...I really wish I would have seen this article back in the beginning. I mean, I see and understand why the necessity to question them, along with everyone close to MC, but like Girlfawkes said...why wasn't the same thing said of MC's dad and her fiance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173